AbuMohammad

Does LO approve macroing?

Yes, there are a lot of official statings about banning for using macroing tools. But what we have ingame? Lots of people reduce recoil and shoot with most optimal delay, while LO just ignores it all. So, will any actions ever be taken?  You can say that it is not a high priority task, but even small studios like Facepunch at least try to deal with it. Will LO change something or just let everyone cheat with little formal shaming?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, AbuMohammad said:

Yes, there are a lot of official statings about banning for using macroing tools. But what we have ingame? Lots of people reduce recoil and shoot with most optimal delay, while LO just ignores it all. So, will any actions ever be taken?  You can say that it is not a high priority task, but even small studios like Facepunch at least try to deal with it. Will LO change something or just let everyone cheat with little formal shaming?

Must be a Citadel thing. 

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Must be a Citadel thing. 

As a Citadel player, I can't remember the last time I encountered a macro so obvious that it was noticeable.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Must be a Citadel thing. 

It's not like jericho is relevant anymore at this point anyway, yes?

1 hour ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

As a Citadel player, I can't remember the last time I encountered a macro so obvious that it was noticeable.

Yeah, I had a feeling that might be the case.

1 hour ago, WorldDominator said:

msSjiBe.gif

5 hours ago, WorldDominator said:

Correct me if i'm wrong , but wasn't the last time Jericho was having insanely large macro problems around the time when G1 shut down anti cheats for a while?

the only thing I recall after that  is large amounts of hackusations for the dumbest of reasons.

Since then there's been a few cheaters but no where near as infested as Citadel has been.

A lot of us have sympathy for Citadel because of it.

6 hours ago, AbuMohammad said:

can you prove it is not a gaming mouse?

If it is truly a cheater then of course they deserve to be punished .

But if not ,I'd rather not punish someone simply from a hackusation for dying.

20 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

...I can't remember the last time I encountered a macro so obvious that it was noticeable.

They are actually cute in their innocence, you just have to kindly ask and they will answer.

Is what I do when I think someone might be using macros in my team, I ask them as if I were interested on know how to use it or such and they nicely tell me they are indeed using "mouse macros".

Just a recent example but is not the first time, it works almost every time lol.

image.png

I mean, new gaming generations have had naturalized many different forms of cheating as part of the game.

20 hours ago, WorldDominator said:

I have this little hunch that cheaters and that sort of players are kind of aware that if they stick playing on Jericho they avoid the ban hammer easier than in Citadel tbh.

Edited by Salvick
Added image.

4 minutes ago, Salvick said:

I have this little hunch that cheaters and that sort of players are kind of aware that if they stick playing on Jericho they avoid the ban hammer easier than in Citadel tbh.

do you really think with how many have said we do not see that as much on Jericho are lying?

if we seen cheating we would report it like any other human being who wants to play for fun with legit people.

42 minutes ago, Salvick said:

4EeubjY_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

4EeubjY_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

nice picture m8.  you dont got it ingame? pleb xd

Just now, a Pair of Socks said:

nice picture m8.  you dont got it ingame? pleb xd

why would i take 5 minutes to launch apb and go to a clothing kiosk instead of a 5 second google search?

• Like 1

Just now, Solamente said:

why would i take 5 minutes to launch apb and go to a clothing kiosk instead of a 5 second google search?

because youre an apb player and an avid forum poster so you need to git gud

3 minutes ago, a Pair of Socks said:

because youre an apb player and an avid forum poster so you need to git gud

i'll pass

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Solamente said:

i'll pass

same tbh.