AquaSensei

APB IS DEAD

Looks like you favor cheaters so ima kill everone, im a crim. DEATH TO ALL AND FUCK THE TRAINEES

17 minutes ago, AquaSensei said:

Looks like you favor cheaters so ima kill everone

Yo man, APB may be dead, but please let us be alive :((

It's not dead. It's in a transitional period.

• Like 1

Thnx captain obvious...

Also i suggest some anger management counceling.

What I wouldn't give for a forum subsection with the title: aPb pRoTeCtS cHeAtErS

No offense Aqua, but I've been in district when your complaints are aired in /d, and I'm never able to find anyone cheating. 

It's possible you might not have the ability to spot cheaters. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AquaSensei said:

Looks like you favor cheaters so ima kill everone, im a crim. DEATH TO ALL AND FUCK THE TRAINEES

are you drinking and smoking again?

its the only time i recall you acting weird like this , which is usual for you 😛

The truth behind troll is that there are many cheaters in APB now days.

Its sad that after so many years there is no way to reduce this problem.

2 hours ago, xHenryman90x said:

You don't have to feed the cheaters.

Reminder that refusal to play missions is a form of griefing and can get you in trouble. 

Its just stressful when ya you try and a trainee pulls out a ntec, does some bizzarre aerial spin kickss and lands everyshot, i try that and my gun blooms everywhere

22 hours ago, AquaSensei said:

Not sure why you're so angry all the time, but chill out, even in district your angry, and its actually annoying. chill.

• Like 1

How about ... gitgud scrub?
God damn bad players

3 hours ago, AquaSensei said:

Its just stressful when ya you try and a trainee pulls out a ntec, does some bizzarre aerial spin kickss and lands everyshot, i try that and my gun blooms everywhere

i cant even recall the last time ive ever sen a trainee do that.... you smell fishy

I tell you what I have said to all the critics and whiners. Go play something else if you don't like APB. Ah! Your answer is surely: I have invested a lot of money in this game. No, you have not invested anything! those who invest and live of this are the creators, not you. You just waste your money like everyone else, just for "fun". Stop ridiculously thinking that you are "investing". If your concern is the money, JUST STOP spending it NOW! because if someday, unfortunately APB did not continue, EVEN YOUR MONEY WILL NOT BE RETURNED!, so go to play Mario 64 or anything else where you always win and artificial intelligence is not smarter than you.

There are such good players without the need a cheat. So good that they definitely don't have to have social life and live just to play. And it is certainly frustrating, but not for that, you have to come to cry in front of everyone. If you're not so good, and even the pedestrians kill you, just change the game, the problem is you, not the others. 

Additional, which is another complaint mostly, there are people who complain about the assault during the ram raid, when criminals rob other criminals. Watch the trailer again and again, it's the essence of the game, IT'S PART OF THE GAME, if you don't like it, just leave!.

Thats good, cuz you can't kill the dead.

On 12/14/2019 at 8:57 PM, xHenryman90x said:

You don't have to feed the cheaters.

ignoring the mission leads you to a manual ban .

On 12/13/2019 at 10:37 AM, AquaSensei said:

Aren't you a silver who hackusates everyone that kills you?

At risk of sounding like an elitist, you probably aren't as good as you think you are. Hell I've even been hackusated by you and I'm not even that good at the game.

2 minutes ago, Saeko Busujima said:

Aren't you a silver who hackusates everyone that kills you?

At risk of sounding like an elitist, you probably aren't as good as you think you are. Hell I've even been hackusated by you and I'm not even that good at the game.

You're not wrong, he is.

Guy is as silver as you can get. 

xY4aWYX.png

But the hitboxes are just cylinders. Please explain. @AquaSensei