NekrosTek

Rebalance , Agrotech ACES Rifle

Hello Little Orbit ! I understand you have a lot of problems right now, you need to transfer APB Reloaded to the Unreal 3.5 engine, it’s very difficult and you still have to fix shotguns (which are already very strong), and wait for the equipment to arrive in Europe and dream about forgetting this terrible nightmare . And in connection with this, you probably do not have time for such a simple player like me. I understand my request is not appropriate now, but as a player I also have a very big problem, which makes it hard for me to fall asleep at night.

You see, the whole thing is about one weapon that I really like, I like its model and the sound of shots, but in itself it is the weakest weapon in the game! I’ve been playing this game for 6 years already, I’ve already experienced a lot of things with this game and lvls up 4 characters up to rank 255. And I can say that Agrotech ACES rifle is the weakest weapon in this game (I play already

with this weapon for 3 years).

So let's get to the point ....

Agrotech ACES rifle - its characteristic

14 shots per kill - high rate of fire and a very high dispersion of bullets - shot distance 40 meters - clip 35 rounds. There is a red modifier and 2 slots free (donated version)

So let's take an example of 2 submachine guns OCA Whisper and Colby PMG. - these weapons are very strong (even too much)

OCA Whisper- 8 shots per kill- very low dispersion- very high rate of fire - distance 30 meters

Colby PMG- 5 shots per kill- very weak scatter- low rate of fire, but players often put a casing with cooling 3 and this weapon becomes very strong- a distance of 30 meters.

When meeting with these enemies, I manage to release half the cage to nowhere (a large spread) and I immediately need to hide to reload, but they catch me and kill me.

Now assault rifle (let's take one of the most popular)

NTEK- 6 shots per kill- strong scatter- in the store 32 rounds- distance 60 meters.

It's all! This is just the end! Silver near you can’t shoot if he clamps. In the distance, you also need to take a gun. And if a golden player plays with these weapons, it's all at least get out of the game.

At the moment, only macro programs can play with Agrotech ACES rifle! I saw how, having no skills, they simply came out against me and simply pressed the macro program button, and won. Ordinary players with these weapons simply have no chance not against other weapons, not against a macro program!

Here is what I propose to keep the balance of the game and make this weapon stronger.

In my opinion, Agrotech ACES rifle- since this assault rifle needs to be done like this:

11 shots per kill - reduce scatter by 50% - increase the firing distance to 50 meters and reduce recoil when aiming.

Also, so that you understand what I'm telling you. I decided to make a video for you. If it’s not difficult for you, please look. https://web.facebook.com/nekros.tek.5/videos/168929857539419/

About the modifications. There is generally a paradox! For three years of playing with these weapons, I realized that you should not put orange modifications on it.

Because we set Hunting Sight 3 we get accuracy in the distance and in the vicinity, but at a distance of more than 30 meters he has very strong recoil, which prevents him from hitting the target.

Set Reflex Sight 3 to get a reduction in scatter to a distance of 20 meters, but at a distance of 40 meters you can’t shoot, not aiming, not from the hip.

Agrotech ACES rifle often lacks ammunition and so you need to put Extended Magazine 2 or Magazine Pull 3.

But the minuses are again: with Extended Magazine 2, the entire clip is often spent on the enemy and you do not have time to reload, Magazine Pull 3 you have time to quickly reload, but because of the scatter and weak damage, how much do you have to recharge?

There is no point in playing with the standard clip since it also recharges for a relatively long time and comes out as is the case with Extended Magazine 2.

And it turns out that you need to put blue and purple modifications.

Agrotech ACES rifle- at the moment it is a close-combat assult riffle that does not have accuracy and with very little damage, which makes it very useless

Thank you for reading!

The thing about aces rifle is.. It's not close nor mid range. It's not a sub machine gun, so it's logical the sub machine guns out perform this weapon.

Still it's a very strong rifle with some decent accuracy. Played right it can be very strong.

But..it can use some tweaking. Like a faster reload time, 40 bullets in a mag or something like this. 

Edited by PraiseTheSun

Good! Listen please. Have you watched the video that I attached via the link? Look carefully, please.

Just now, NekrosTek said:

Хорошо! Послушайте, пожалуйста. Вы смотрели видео, которое я прикрепил по ссылке? Посмотри внимательно, пожалуйста.

I can name a lot of weapons that they can kill without having any skills, nor any tactics, nor any difficulties in handling.

2 hours ago, NekrosTek said:

Good! Listen please. Have you watched the video that I attached via the link? Look carefully, please.

I can name a lot of weapons that they can kill without having any skills, nor any tactics, nor any difficulties in handling.

First off...

temp1.png

I would of watched but for whatever reason, I can't access that. Maybe it is region restricted, taken down by Facebook or something else.

On 12/13/2019 at 1:41 PM, NekrosTek said:

but in itself it is the weakest weapon in the game! I’ve been playing this game for 6 years already, I’ve already experienced a lot of things with this game and lvls up 4 characters up to rank 255. And I can say that Agrotech ACES rifle is the weakest weapon in this game (I play already

with this weapon for 3 years).

I've used the ACEs Rifle for about 3 or 4 years as well and I'm sorry but I strongly disagree, The ACEs Rifle is one of the most versatile weapon and for my play style it is forgiving.

It is a SMG modified for a rifle and should be treated and as such, While it has high fire rate and a quite a bit of ammo like SMGs, It should still be treated as a Automatic Rifle.

You can hold fire and go fully automatic, burst fire of a few short rounds at a time is also ok. What matters is the use of Marksmanship I find.

Personally by my play style, I'd rather have more bullets and just play.

I do not mind Extended Mag 3 but I would have to be mindful of places I can hide while reloading.

Also Bandolier 3 is a bit of a chore to resupply ammo, best done before the mission starts and there is no longer delay in reloading while in game.

The point I keep coming back to is the accuracy issue and inefficient use of ammo supply is down to you, Yes by nature of this weapon will use a lot of bullets quickly but it should be done in marksman.

This is a rifle, not a Sub-machine Gun or a Large Machine Gun, you should not go full Rambo and unloading your entire clip while hip firing.

Speaking of LMGs, The recoil of the ACEs Rifle is not as bad as a LMG where you need to crouch to control it.

On 13.12.2019 at 16:41, NekrosTek said:

Привет, Маленькая Орбита! Я понимаю, что у вас сейчас много проблем, вам нужно перенести APB Reloaded на движок Unreal 3.5, это очень сложно, и вам все еще нужно починить дробовики (которые уже очень сильны), и ждать, пока оборудование прибудет в Европу. и мечтать о том, чтобы забыть этот ужасный кошмар. И в связи с этим у вас, вероятно, нет времени на такого простого игрока, как я. Я понимаю, что моя просьба не подходит сейчас, но, как игрок, у меня также есть очень большая проблема, из-за которой мне трудно заснуть ночью.

Видите ли, все дело в одном оружии, которое мне действительно нравится, мне нравится его модель и звук выстрелов, но само по себе это самое слабое оружие в игре! Я играю в эту игру уже 6 лет, я уже многое пережил в этой игре и поднял 4 персонажа до 255-го уровня. И я могу сказать, что винтовка Agrotech ACES - самое слабое оружие в этой игре ( Я уже играю

с этим оружием 3 года).

Итак, давайте перейдем к делу ....

Винтовка Agrotech ACES - ее характеристика

14 выстрелов за убийство - высокая скорострельность и очень высокая разброс пуль - дальность выстрела 40 метров - обойма 35 патронов. Есть красный модификатор и 2 свободных слота (бесплатная версия)

Итак, давайте возьмем для примера 2 пистолета-пулемета OCA Whisper и Colby PMG. - это оружие очень сильное (даже слишком)

OCA Whisper - 8 выстрелов за убийство - очень низкая дисперсия - очень высокая скорострельность - расстояние 30 метров

Colby PMG - 5 выстрелов за убийство - очень слабый разброс - низкая скорострельность, но игроки часто ставят корпус с охлаждением 3, и это оружие становится очень сильным - на расстоянии 30 метров.

При встрече с этими врагами мне удается выпустить половину клетки в никуда (большое распространение), и мне немедленно нужно спрятаться, чтобы перезагрузить, но они ловят меня и убивают меня.

Теперь штурмовая винтовка (давайте возьмем одну из самых популярных)

NTEK - 6 выстрелов за убийство - сильный разброс - в магазине 32 выстрела - расстояние 60 метров.

Это все! Это только конец! Серебро рядом не стреляет, если он зажимает. На расстоянии вам также нужно взять пистолет. И если золотой игрок играет с этим оружием, это все, по крайней мере, выйти из игры.

На данный момент играть с винтовкой Agrotech ACES могут только макропрограммы! Я видел, как, не имея навыков, они просто выступили против меня, просто нажали кнопку программы макроса и выиграли. У обычных игроков с этим оружием просто нет шансов ни против другого оружия, ни против макропрограммы!

Вот что я предлагаю, чтобы сохранить баланс в игре и сделать это оружие сильнее.

На мой взгляд, винтовка Agrotech ACES - так как эту штурмовую винтовку нужно сделать так:

11 выстрелов за убийство - уменьшить разброс на 50% - увеличить дальность стрельбы до 50 метров и уменьшить отдачу при прицеливании.

Кроме того, чтобы вы поняли, что я вам говорю. Я решил сделать видео для вас. Если это не сложно для вас, пожалуйста, посмотрите. https://web.facebook.com/nekros.tek.5/videos/168929857539419/

О модификациях. Там вообще парадокс! За три года игры с этим оружием я понял, что на него нельзя ставить оранжевые модификации.

Поскольку мы устанавливаем Hunting Sight 3, мы получаем точность на расстоянии и в непосредственной близости, но на расстоянии более 30 метров он имеет очень сильную отдачу, которая мешает ему поразить цель.

Установите Reflex Sight 3, чтобы уменьшить разброс на расстоянии 20 метров, но на расстоянии 40 метров вы не можете стрелять, не целясь, не от бедра.

Винтовке Agrotech ACES часто не хватает боеприпасов, поэтому вам нужно поставить Extended Magazine 2 или Magazine Pull 3.

Но минусы опять же: с Extended Magazine 2 весь клип часто тратится на врага и у вас нет времени на перезагрузку, Magazine Pull 3 у вас есть время, чтобы быстро перезагрузить, но из-за разброса и слабого урона, сколько Вы должны перезарядить?

Нет смысла играть со стандартным клипом, поскольку он также заряжается в течение относительно длительного времени и выходит, как и в случае с расширенным журналом 2.

И получается, что нужно ставить синие и фиолетовые модификации.

Винтовка Agrotech ACES - на данный момент это штурмовая винтовка ближнего боя, которая не обладает точностью и имеет очень небольшой урон, что делает ее очень бесполезной

Спасибо за чтение!

(Addition)

I have some problems with facebook now. Here is the new link! This time I uploaded to YouTube. I hope this time there will be no problem.

Слушай, я понимаю! Вы хотите сказать, что проблема во мне, а не в винтовке Agrotech ACES!
Давайте  кратко: бронза - там играют люди с сдержанной реакцией и логикой, но там часто играют нормальные люди.
На бронзе вы можете смело совершать серию убийств 2-1 ступени (в зависимости от врагов и вашего мастерства). На бронзовом сервере я и винтовка Agrotech ACES могли легко сделать 1-2-ступенчатый блицкриг (в зависимости от ситуации) и даже не потеть, потому что игроки там обычно не играют хорошо!
Что касается серебра, то здесь играют в макропрограммы люди, которые не знают, как играть, и поэтому они выбирают различные типы ОП-оружия, игроков среднего уровня и профессиональных игроков.
Так к кому я отношусь? Я больше обычный игрок, чем профессионал. Я понимаю механику игры, и этого мне достаточно.
Я всегда играю на золоте с равным количеством убийств и смертей примерно 10 на 10, 5 на 5, 12 на 12. Почему? Потому что винтовка Agrotech ACES - не законченное оружие, и я не просто снял видео, чтобы показать его слабость перед другим оружием. Да! Я могу взять NTEC или OCA или что-то еще, и я буду играть лучше, так как это оружие более сбалансировано.

Что я распинаю здесь? У вас были проблемы, когда вы полностью здоровы, и вы вступаете в бой со снайпером, ожидая, что вы его убьете, и в это время он тупо убивает вас пистолетом! И почему он не убил его, потому что когда вы контролируете разброс пули, время для убийства игрока сокращается + этот игрок также перемещается взад и вперед. И почему ты думаешь, что я его не убил? ......
В общем, я молюсь вселенной, богу, богам, различным высшим силам, чтобы один из разработчиков щелкнул по этому забытому форуму и прочитал мое обращение, а не только прочитал, но и посмотрел на оружие в действовать, делать свои расчеты и давать грамотный ответ или исправлять это слабое оружие (я был бы ему очень благодарен)
Всем конец связи! Я напишу, как я найду что-то странное или плохо сбалансированное!

Merged.

Listen, I get it! You want to say that the problem is in me, not in the Agrotech ACES rifle!
Let's briefly: bronze - people with restrained reaction and logic play there, but normal people often play there.
On bronze, you can safely make a series of murders of 2-1 stages (depending on the enemies and your skill). On a bronze server, I and the Agrotech ACES rifle could easily do a 1-2-step blitzkrieg (depending on the situation) and not even sweat, because the players there usually do not play well!
As for silver, here people play macro programs who don’t know how to play, and therefore they choose various types of OP weapons, mid-level players and professional players.
So who do I relate to? I am more an ordinary player than a professional. I understand the mechanics of the game, and that’s enough for me.
I always play on gold with an equal number of kills and deaths of about 10 to 10, 5 to 5, 12 to 12. Why? Because the Agrotech ACES rifle is not a finished weapon, and I didn’t just shoot a video to show its weakness in front of another weapon. Yes! I can take NTEC or OCA or something else, and I will play better, as these weapons are more balanced.

What am I crucifying here? You had problems when you are completely healthy, and you join the battle with the sniper, expecting you to kill him, and at that time he stupidly kills you with a gun! And why didn’t he kill him, because when you control the spread of the bullet, the time for killing a player is reduced + this player also moves back and forth. And why do you think I didn’t kill him? ......
In general, I pray to the universe, god, gods, various higher powers, so that one of the developers clicks on this forgotten forum and read my appeal, not only read, but also looked at the weapons in action, make their calculations and give a competent answer or correct this weak weapon (I would be very grateful to him)
All the end of the connection! I will write how I find something strange or poorly balanced!