Sign in to follow this  
Darkzero3802

District Issues - 12/12/2019

I have merged the threads on the issues we are seeing today with the districts to limit the spam of threads on the forums.

The team has been alerted of these issues and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this brings.

~@mayii

• Like 1

Hi all,

We've had two outages today - both deserve some explanation.

The first outage was at ~10pm to midnight Pacific time.

This was caused by unannounced maintenance with the circuit provider into our East Coast provider.

By 12/19, we will have our backup circuit provisioned, so this shouldn't happen any more.

The second outage was around 10am to 11am Pacific time.

This was caused by a technician with our provider adjusting some DDoS rules that ended up blocking all traffic for a period of about 45 minutes while we tried to figure out what happened.

We have made it clear that no changes to our environment can occur outside of our planned maintenance windows.

Apologies,

Matt

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Appreciate the clarification, Matt, communication might help deter the rumors that start circulating of "servers crashing because dey bad" .... But we all know some people are still going to say that because this community is so dang negative.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We've had two outages today - both deserve some explanation.

The first outage was at ~10pm to midnight Pacific time.

This was caused by unannounced maintenance with the circuit provider into our East Coast provider.

By 12/19, we will have our backup circuit provisioned, so this shouldn't happen any more.

The second outage was around 10am to 11am Pacific time.

This was caused by a technician with our provider adjusting some DDoS rules that ended up blocking all traffic for a period of about 45 minutes while we tried to figure out what happened.

We have made it clear that no changes to our environment can occur outside of our planned maintenance windows.

Apologies,

Matt

Matt, I'd just like to say that these updates have been extremely helpful and that actually posting detailed technical explanations for issues is exactly what this community has needed for years. I know it's not your job as the CEO to communicate with the community, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that these are exceptionally well written, and I constantly link them to old Reloaded folks that I still talk to for an example of how to communicate with the community.

Thank you.

• Like 2

I just got kicked out of game with error code 10004 .. Went to exit game completely and get in again, got same error.

• Like 1

i like to hear APB shutdown from MattScott. 

We'd like to inform you that we decided to shut down APB:Reloaded.

really starting things off on the right foot with this new provider huh?

lmao

• Like 1

Just now, PraiseTheSun said:

Don't you worry guys. It will be back up in 2 weeks. So, you can get your yearly shower

Lol 😄

I hoped they got it down to transfer us to EU server 😕

I cannot find anything on the fourms, i went out to get food came back and poof the servers are down for maintenance again really? unknown.png?width=1061&height=664 

Yes its down again, almost to the end of a mission just like this morning n bang.

And I want to know what happen to the threads about this mornings los angeles outage n why they were locked and last answered with issues related to EU from some 12hr before the crash. Remember this is Los Angeles. 

Why are U Denying that the game is down and or why is there no explanation. You gimme an explanation for some other issue on a dif world that happened at another time....You people are now so bad, you are Santa's Naughty List for shutting this game down. Letting golds smash the real players, nerfing guns just after purchase, and crashing out every 3 hrs. 

N its LOs angeleS not friggin new york or eu.   G;et :classic_angry:

You guys might as well pin this up, issues keep occurring.

Edited by Darkzero3802
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

yuppers, i was wondering

I am fed up with this game so tempted to delete the shit thing and come back few months after the new engine.

wanted to open some Joker boxes, looks like i wont be able to lmao

M6iXv06.png

f27b673fd4.png

hey guys i keep getting this error when are you going to fix the servers

Sign in to follow this