Excalibur!

How is the patch doing for you?

19 minutes ago, Lislya said:

Obviously they're less cheaters now.

As well Ex-Cheaters which tryin to play legit the first time in their APB life. #SkillDropLevel1000

Though since BE i've still versed blatants, they are not unknown.. known "Closet" cheaters.

Like i even expected that, that the most Closets from the past still going to continue the cheat life.

It's not even a wonder, one time cheater always cheater.

But i guess that most of the unbanned cheaters not going to stay this #TryToBeLegit life long enough, sooner or later they gonna toggle.

There're no cheaters at all atm, just google for popular cheat sites and you're going to see that all of them stopped supporting apb. BE games don't have cheat problem. They still exist but it's very small percent of playerbase. For example you can buy PUBG's cheats for 60euros per month however there's still a high risk of getting banned. Fortnite has even better situation. There's no paid cheats and those who makes cheats for this game give it only for closed friends privately. So I doubt there're still cheats for apb after 2 days BE got released

Edited by Lign
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Lign said:

There're no cheaters at all atm, just google for popular cheat sites and you will that all of them stopped supporting apb. BE games don't have cheat problem. They still exist but it's very small percent of playerbase. For example you can buy PUBG's cheats for 60euros per month however there's still a high risk of getting banned. Fortnite has even better situation. There's no paid cheats and those who makes cheats for this game give it only for closed friends privately. So I doubt there're still cheats for apb after 2 days BE got released

We'll see.

I was thinking i was the only one who was lagging as much than that, but apparently not. I actually some question:

1- I know how many € BE cost, and i wonder how many time you will be able to hold it to the game.

2- What BattleEye Gold edition do exactly differently than others versions of it, silver.. etc etc

3- Why The hell my "join date" isn't the same in the forum and in GamerFirst Official website ? 

4- I love sausages

I strongly advise everyone to play APB within the next 2 weeks.

By that time, BattleEye will probably be obsolete.

Are we keeping some part of FairFight?
It's a good anticheat, provided the game isn't F2P and GMs know how to make full use of its logs and settings.

Pretty confident LO could find settings to autoban blatant cheaters (any Shawcopters in 2018?). Manual, monthly banwaves were such a pain.

1 hour ago, Lign said:

There're no cheaters at all atm, just google for popular cheat sites and you're going to see that all of them stopped supporting apb. BE games don't have cheat problem. They still exist but it's very small percent of playerbase. For example you can buy PUBG's cheats for 60euros per month however there's still a high risk of getting banned. Fortnite has even better situation. There's no paid cheats and those who makes cheats for this game give it only for closed friends privately. So I doubt there're still cheats for apb after 2 days BE got released

Public bypasses get patched quickly. Most popular trash-tier paid cheats are not updated and I doubt they will be any time if ever. But if you know where to look at, for about 1000€ and 15-20€ per month for sub you can get a private one. Of course eventually will get detected and get you banned. 

ESEA privates cheat go even higher in price.

There are some pretty desperate people in APB, I have no doubts they are stupid enough to pay so much to keep their inflated ego. It might take few months but at least there are far less cheaters.

yeah skills seems downgrading, confirming for some reason players  I've played before patch enemies cannot see em online, think is every suspicious player listed to me as friends so I know when and where they are to dodge em at district.

It seems Im in the minorty here but from my perspective, at least in silver districts, skill cap has gone up, not down. 

Then again, I was having packet losses as high as 12 the last couple days, so who knows. 

Skillcap has gone way down. Maybe the lowest I've ever seen it. Matches felt fair to me. My opponents weren't omnipotent gods who never miss. It felt great. Can't wait for the old players who used to destroy me all the time to destroy me again though.

NTEC need to be nerfed as soon as possible, that's insanely to see how these players jump to weird angle and turning their heads getting those shots on full mag. That's the weapon itself whom not having a bullets spread.

• Like 2

Got it working almost good for me. The update brought me an issue. The mouse movements cause the game to stutter insanely. So basically if i try to look in any direction with my mouse the game stutters. If i do it with my keyboard it's working fine. 

Things are feeling prosperous. Gonna telepathically send love to LO.

5 hours ago, Lign said:

Ur funny. Ive seen bots in FC and its constant just as before. Battle eye was a start but now there needs to be a client side that will detect these cheats as the game starts so they cant even launch the game till the cheats r off, oh and gm overwatch of districts so if theres an issue action can be taken right away.

1 hour ago, PTCntte said:

NTEC need to be nerfed as soon as possible, that's insanely to see how these players jump to weird angle and turning their heads getting those shots on full mag. That's the weapon itself whom not having a bullets spread.

Yup its known Ntec is broken beyond belief ppl just dont want to see that change.

• Like 1

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

Ur funny. Ive seen bots in FC and its constant just as before. Battle eye was a start but now there needs to be a client side that will detect these cheats as the game starts so they cant even launch the game till the cheats r off, oh and gm overwatch of districts so if theres an issue action can be taken right away.

Yup its known Ntec is broken beyond belief ppl just dont want to see that change.

battleye is client side, and that’s exactly what it’s purpose is

ntec is pretty balanced

I too love sausages. 

Especially a nice Maxwell style polish with some grilled onions. Yum. 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

battleye is client side, and that’s exactly what it’s purpose is

ntec is pretty balanced

Right i meant the other side lol. And no

Just now, Darkzero3802 said:

Right i meant the other side lol. And no

we also still have fairfight for server sided statistical analysis, not sure what other side there is

how is it unbalanced?

2 hours ago, PTCntte said:

22 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

NTEC-5 base accuracy at 10m is 24 cm.

The jump modifier is 12.

The marksman modifier is 0.35. 

This means the starting accuracy for a jumpshot like you've mentioned is 100.8cm at 10m. Hardly accurate at all and entirely dependant on rng even if you manage to lock on center mass. 

Edited by CookiePuss

9 hours ago, PTCntte said:

oh just a few hour ago i was doing it, but i dont think it is imbalanced just because it is really hard and luck dependant to pull those.

Edited by sayooO

6 hours ago, Lign said:

.... just google for popular cheat sites and you're going to see that all of them stopped supporting apb. 

Uhm... well... not really.... I'm not allowed to post such links here, otherwise I'd make a point here.

Edited by SilverCrow

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

are you dumb? Battleye is client side wtf. I've not seen cheats in FC for 2 days. No joke, maybe you just need to get off of your paranoia and get better at this game

• Like 1

I've already seen someone in social bragging that his cheats are still working, BE is shit, cya in 2020. Lol the trap is working on some.

3 hours ago, PTCntte said:

"Not having spread"... that's just incorrect. There's plenty of spread. Especially when you jump like that.

It's not like it's the weapon that gives them the ability to strafe jump a corner while leaning and aiming at you.

Edited by SilverCrow

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

NTEC-5 base accuracy at 10m is 24 cm.

The jump modifier is 12.

The marksman modifier is 0.35. 

This means the starting accuracy for a jumpshot like you've mentioned is 100.8cm at 10m. Hardly accurate at all and entirely dependant on rng even if you manage to lock on center mass. 

Thats why ppl do it without issue 95% of the time even with APBs shitty hitreg?