Excalibur!

How is the patch doing for you?

24 minutes ago, Thelnformer said:

I dont think so, i have already seen several cheaters... Aimbots, wall and speeding around.... I am guessing BE isnt banning anybody right now, probably waiting for mass ban ?!

Normally BE collects data to see how people get past it, then they do mass bans. Also helps with making sure cheaters cant tell if they're detected or not. If a cheat provider sold to 100 people, and 5 people got insta-banned, they'd close the cheat down to inspect what exactly they got banned for, like other programs, or certain activated functions. But if all of them got mass-banned after a couple weeks, it'd be much harder for them to discern what exactly got them banned.

It's gathering info and flagging the profiles, but it won't ban for a little bit until it has enough people. A quota of sorts.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I can confirm that server lag (see my post on this) and matchmaking are high priorities in the roadmap.

BE is working as intended. I wont share exact details, but it is collecting data and reporting cheaters properly.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 17

1 minute ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

I can confirm that server lag (see my post on this) and matchmaking are high priorities in the roadmap.

BE is working as intended. I wont share exact details, but it is collecting data and reporting cheaters properly.

Thanks,
Matt

it would be cool if you'd share some data at some point to confirm how BE works to us

just share some numbers and not names etc

1 minute ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Thanks,
Matt

it would be cool if you'd share some data at some point to confirm how BE works to us

just share some numbers and not names etc

yea bro just turn on autobanning please, people are tired of the "tiggs" treatment of banning in waves and other nonsense she did

• Like 1

Ive seen a few fishy guys, but then i cant be 100% sure because im kinda lagging. I know its me because everyone seems like firing okay (they kill me most of the time).

BE only flags people who are suspecious and these ones will be checked by admins. If they really cheat, they get ban.

It feels great , getting a 10 in a row winstreak in WF never felt easier , all the blowhards and tryhards seem like normal players now , no teleporters , no aimlock/triggerbots , not even FBW macros in sight. The skillcap deffo seems lower because we we're only used to play against blatants/closets.

All in all the best month in APB since the last 4-5 years.

1 hour ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Thanks,
Matt

I would love to see bans in game atleast.

Or is this already there?

27 minutes ago, Caisey said:

I would love to see bans in game atleast.

Or is this already there?

he already said that they wont bring back ban broadcast

7 minutes ago, KawaiPotato said:

he already said that they wont bring back ban broadcast

why wont he? something like the r6siege ingame announcements, where a bot wouldn't be able to pick them up so a website like ffbans can't be remade

the community is pretty one sided on this, they want to see bans happening

I'm still finding people pulling some ridiculous shots, 180 snap double kills, and literally standing by my spawn ready to shoot me as soon as I'm back in. Honestly... I'm a bit disappointed. I have noticed the skill gap decrease, some players that I dreaded because they were just 'too good' are now to par, even below average. Despite some level playing, there are still quite a few I think that need to be investigated.

• Like 2

Coming back has been pretty interesting for me. I hate having to play without premium, AND having to start up again from 0$. But I can't help but notice that I lost a lot of my skill in the time that I was gone. I would make so much stupid mistakes from time to time. That and my aim goes all over the place cause I'm not switching shoulders like I used to. But regardless, I still have had a few great moments where I was just slaying people left and right (really a couple times in fight club today) but overall it's been nice. I haven't seen a single hacker, just really annoying people but it's obvious when someone's hacking and when someone's just good. I'm excited to see what they have planned for the future. 🙂

Edited by Goldtiger

loving this update, i find it funny the game just became easier and now im getting hackusated alot more. makes me think that now they cant rely on anything but hackusate when they are getting rekt.

• Like 1

Huge performance issue's. 
Well, I was playing on a craptop so that's inevitable, but I used to be able to play on this thing without too much issue's, but that changed with the newest patch.

Meaning I perform worse at the cost of having no cheaters. I guess it's something.

Well, the amount of cheaters has been lowered, if not eliminated, I think I've seen 2 suspicious people, who both could've just been having the game of their life, though no blatant cheaters at all, so that's nice.

I have been noticing some performance impact though, FPS has gone down a little, but the worst part is that it more frequently freezes now, for like a quarter of a second, I think most people can recognize this, also I'm sure other people have been having it too, since one of the effects from freezing is that you will do a small teleport on the server side, and I've seen quite a few people get these small teleports.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DarkRider400 said:

Normally BE collects data to see how people get past it, then they do mass bans. Also helps with making sure cheaters cant tell if they're detected or not. If a cheat provider sold to 100 people, and 5 people got insta-banned, they'd close the cheat down to inspect what exactly they got banned for, like other programs, or certain activated functions. But if all of them got mass-banned after a couple weeks, it'd be much harder for them to discern what exactly got them banned.

It's gathering info and flagging the profiles, but it won't ban for a little bit until it has enough people. A quota of sorts.

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks mr scott and darkrider400 for the explanation.

I tried silver server and still found tons of people with ungodly aiming. Specially ones that make 20 or 30+ kills in one match and 1 or 2 kills. Thank god battleeye works like that. I was starting to lose hope

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:10 AM, MattScott said:

Hi guys,

Thanks,
Matt

MattScott I went to several well-Known hacker sites and LOOK (edit: removed link showing actual cheat site)  he updating, called BATTLEEYE WORKS!

You can keep an eye on the pages with your employees and when the cheats are aktive again you can immediately block them.

not so good so far, im getting an error every time i try to load a district..

DSC_0099.jpg

40 minutes ago, greenfield said:

DSC_0099.jpg

delete battleye from the other game you installed and try again 

1 hour ago, greenfield said:

DSC_0099.jpg

Getting this too.

Pretty great for me. Still having theese short freezes but had many matches that are fun and quite balanced. Hardly any suspicious players at all. 

No more cheats causes more OCA XD

But no jokes, I feel no lags on my side, just random lag spike every 60secs as before, but still constant 121fps

Obviously they're less cheaters now.

As well Ex-Cheaters which tryin to play legit the first time in their APB life. #SkillDropLevel1000

Though since BE i've still versed blatants, they are not unknown.. known "Closet" cheaters.

Like i even expected that, that the most Closets from the past still going to continue the cheat life.

It's not even a wonder, one time cheater always cheater.

But i guess that most of the unbanned cheaters not going to stay this #TryToBeLegit life long enough, sooner or later they gonna toggle.

• Like 1