speee

Lost all money earned after ban

I was unbanned, I logged in and played a few games. After logging out for a few hours and coming back, I now have $0 again. 

• Like 3

+1 i logged out and in and my enf has 0 moneys. acc was unbanned today

Its a new feature, all the banned accounts can no longer earn money, it goes to the lost noobs fund.

This is a huge problem which highlights an even bigger problem, "nzev" and "propanity" are still currently banned. This must be rectified by any member of staff immediately.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Misread the OP. My bad.

Edited by Spherii

32 minutes ago, Spherii said:

-snip-

It was supposed to strip what we had up until the time we were banned. Not continuously wipe it.

Edited by ScarecrowXIII
Spherii misread the OP. Their bad.

1 minute ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

It was supposed to strip what we had up until the time we were banned. Not continuously wipe it.

ohhhhh duuude, so cool 😄 ye i hope it would go on continuously 😄

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Oh dear god. 

5 minutes ago, Ysaline said:

"disliked by a unban"

Lel

10 minutes ago, Ysaline said:

even if it was undeserved ban?

6 minutes ago, Clandestine said:

even if it was undeserved ban?

"undeserved"

Yes, please fix this. I had 9999999999999999 in-game cash and now it's suddenly missing. I also had 9999999999999 days of premium that was also missing after my ban. Oh, and i had every lengendary weapon from each joker box, that also went missing. Please fix, thanks LO!

• Like 1

Hey all, 

Thanks for reporting this. This was our mistake. We did reset a few accounts back to 0. We are in the process of correcting this issue right now and any account that had this happen to it will have all of the currency restored to the account. 

Thank you all for being understanding.

Selali

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

^This. 

It's fair to strip recently unbanned accounts, which I assume will operate as already flagged and so keep the users clean... but to remove any in-game reward permanently destroys all incentive for playing the game, and constitutes a continual punishment and stigma. The purpose of unbanning accounts was to give players a new chance under a new anticheat system, not continually punish them.  This way the very large banned population has a chance to be welcomed back to INVEST in the game... which no one will do with a "dud" account.  Come on, either we trust the new anticheat and GM system or why bother?  Who's going to buy premium or items on an account which can't fully play the game?

Be business smart LO, yes the community hates cheaters, but truth be told the
commmunity often behaved WORSE than the cheaters by heaping abuse on them.  WHY?  Because the game was mismanaged for a very long time, there are no innocents here... Sadly cheaters made up a large portion of the population and if we don't welcome them back... under supervision... they WONT come back, and this game is a long ways from attracting any NEW players, unfortunately.  I support a general AMNESTY.... because without it, your game population will die.

Edited by Hey!
Just read Selali's post.

8 minutes ago, MySodium said:

Yes, please fix this. I had 9999999999999999 in-game cash and now it's suddenly missing. I also had 9999999999999 days of premium that was also missing after my ban. Oh, and i had every lengendary weapon from each joker box, that also went missing. Please fix, thanks LO!

240efe18c9372fd5a8e9e8a9b86f44e9.jpg

Step back from the keyboard slowly with your hands in the air!

Good job spee

Edited by Lie

Kinda fair if you got banned for cheating, just like GTA V works, you can still play, but your progress is deleted.

At least you have your character and stuff.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, speee said:

I was unbanned, I logged in and played a few games. After logging out for a few hours and coming back, I now have $0 again. 

good owned boi

Edited by Guest

People showing negativity to people affected by this bug etc to people who were banned don't seem to understand there are literally thousands of people who were banned for no reason at all. No cheats used or detected, nothing at all. Just banned for being good at the game and spending money and or being friends with a suspected cheater etc.

The previous administration was a thieving group of people who focused their efforts on banning people who supported their game for years...

So quit your negativity and let people enjoy the damn game will ya?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Selali said:

We are in the process of correcting this issue right now and any account that had this happen to it will have all of the currency restored to the account. 

Any ETA on when that'll happen? I've lost all interest in playing until I know my money won't disappear on me again 😕