BOPOHa

Balance Macro Weapon mechanics

if it’s difficult to fight with macros, then I propose to make all the mechanics of weapons similar to macros in order to balance forces and chances in the game

Merged.

for macros generally give a ban? I'm on the verge of temptation. I'm tired of playing not in equal conditions. those who were unhappy with the first record are obviously macros

• Like 1

Learn the firerates and you won't care about others macroing bud

• Like 1

14 hours ago, swft said:

what? Seriously? will you tell me this? 😄

Merged.

14 hours ago, swft said:

A macro holds a fire button and shoots fast at the same pace. he only needs to aim. I practically die on the spot before I can do anything. I’m also trying to aim, but at the same time I try to maintain the return, which is more difficult to do. I'm not a robot to keep the same timing between shots where every millisecond can play a decisive role. a good macro will shoot me. all the more, I do not believe in such timing for players handling complex weapons, when the mechanics of a weapon do not make a shot without falling into the timing. this is a risk every time, this is a possible loss of time, but these players always have everything perfect. they shoot like a machine gun at the same pace. no need to tell me here

• Like 1

Macros do not give any advantage on any APB weapons. If you are losing to macro players you are just bad.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

who uses macros in apb? if youre facing a more veteran player, WHO knows the mechanics. youre going to get your butt destroyed. its the beast of the game. you don't get good over night. if that's what youre expecting in apb. go play CoD or something dude. 

2 hours ago, RageKitty said:

who uses macros in apb? if youre facing a more veteran player, WHO knows the mechanics. youre going to get your butt destroyed. its the beast of the game. you don't get good over night. if that's what youre expecting in apb. go play CoD or something dude. 

who uses macros in APB? what kind of stupid question? do you go online at all? there you will find enough material and video on this issue. what can I play I'll figure it out without you. another "Pro player" telling me about "experience". you have one answer. the inexperience of the player. I described my experience above. you macro players are just afraid of losing that advantage in the game. therefore, such a reaction. God forbid will begin to distribute bans for macro or level the chances in the game. what to do then it will be? I with pleasure will look at your " experience"

18 minutes ago, BOPOHa said:

who uses macros in APB? what kind of stupid question? do you go online at all? there you will find enough material and video on this issue. what can I play I'll figure it out without you. another "Pro player" telling me about "experience". you have one answer. the inexperience of the player. I described my experience above. you macro players are just afraid of losing that advantage in the game. therefore, such a reaction. God forbid will begin to distribute bans for macro or level the chances in the game. what to do then it will be? I with pleasure will look at your " experience"

Name me a single advantage that a macro gives in APB.

42 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Name me a single advantage that a macro gives in APB.

are you kidding? well. especially for you and the others write. with a good macro you shoot as quickly and accurately as possible. such a player is difficult to beat. reshoot. at least the same weapon. enough? more detail I wrote above. I will not repeat myself. by far and without a doubt this advantage in the game and you know it. if the macro does not give advantages, why use it then?

Funny how people defend the use of a macro. It does give you the perfect interval between shots to tap fire perfectly or to shoot a bit faster. All you need to do is aim. And if that's not a decent argument.. You use a program to help you in the game, which is sort or cheating and takes away human mistakes. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BOPOHa said:

are you kidding? well. especially for you and the others write. with a good macro you shoot as quickly and accurately as possible. such a player is difficult to beat. reshoot. at least the same weapon. enough? more detail I wrote above. I will not repeat myself. by far and without a doubt this advantage in the game and you know it. if the macro does not give advantages, why use it then?

Yes, macros allow you to shoot as quickly as possible. But it is no faster than normal clicking. The timing for the guns in APB are not hard to learn and maintain for any competent player. However as a macro user you are now locked in at the singular fire rate and cannot adjust in certain situations. 

No, it is not accurate as possible because you are now firing as fast as possible. You could make a macro to fire as accurate as possible at a slower fire speed but you run in to the same issues above.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

12 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yes, macros allow you to shoot as quickly as possible. But it is no faster than normal clicking. The timing for the guns in APB are not hard to learn and maintain for any competent player. However as a macro user you are now locked in at the singular fire rate and cannot adjust in certain situations. 

No, it is not accurate as possible because you are now firing as fast as possible. You could make a macro to fire as accurate as possible at a slower fire speed but you run in to the same issues above.

much faster, more precisely, WITHOUT ANY ERRORS. The macro is programmed with at least two buttons. at best on the left mouse button. with one button when you need it you activate the macro, the other shoots in normal mode if you need it. What devices are you talking about in certain situations? you read me badly. didn’t watch a video on the Internet? familiarize yourself before writing here. above I wrote about sophisticated weapons and timing. an example of OSCAR, OBEYA, JOKER CARBINE and other weapons with similar mechanics. and how they shoot from such weapons WITHOUT ANY ERRORS, DELAYS, or LOSS OF TIME. perfect. like with a machine gun. By the way, I remembered one case)) a gun !!! JOKER RFP 9. the player shot him like a submachine gun)) I said that I was writing a video on him, sending him to the support service and he would get a ban. I didn’t see him again. and all this thanks to the macro. is an ordinary person capable of this? I doubt very much. a macro is not only speed and accuracy, but also the exception of errors

55 minutes ago, BOPOHa said:

much faster, more precisely, WITHOUT ANY ERRORS. The macro is programmed with at least two buttons. at best on the left mouse button. with one button when you need it you activate the macro, the other shoots in normal mode if you need it. What devices are you talking about in certain situations? you read me badly. didn’t watch a video on the Internet? familiarize yourself before writing here. above I wrote about sophisticated weapons and timing. an example of OSCAR, OBEYA, JOKER CARBINE and other weapons with similar mechanics. and how they shoot from such weapons WITHOUT ANY ERRORS, DELAYS, or LOSS OF TIME. perfect. like with a machine gun. By the way, I remembered one case)) a gun !!! JOKER RFP 9. the player shot him like a submachine gun)) I said that I was writing a video on him, sending him to the support service and he would get a ban. I didn’t see him again. and all this thanks to the macro. is an ordinary person capable of this? I doubt very much. a macro is not only speed and accuracy, but also the exception of errors

No. A macro fires at the exact same speed and accuracy as if you were clicking with the right timing.

Macros do not override the fire rate limits. You cannot full auto a RFP, it does not make you shoot any fast or more accurate on any single gun, it does not turn semi-auto in to full auto.

If you think a macro is that good you need to learn the weapons. If only takes 1-3 hours of sitting in a parking lot getting the timing down and you'll know it for life. It is like riding a bike. I can come back to APB after months of not playing and still have that perfect timing down without any errors. 

The good part about this is you will be able to adjust far more to every situation than a macro can and in the long run will make you a better player than any macro will.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

13 минут назад NotZombieBiscuit сказал:

Нет. Макрос срабатывает с той же скоростью и точностью, как если бы вы щелкали в нужное время.

Макросы не перекрывают пределы скорострельности. Вы не можете полностью автоматически запросить RFP, это не заставляет вас стрелять быстро или более точно по любому отдельному оружию, это не превращает полуавтоматический режим в полностью автоматический.

Если вы думаете, что макрос - это хорошо, вам нужно изучить оружие. Если вам нужно всего лишь 1-3 часа сидеть на парковке, чтобы сократить время, и вы будете знать это на всю жизнь. Это как езда на велосипеде. Я могу вернуться в APB после нескольких месяцев не играть и все еще иметь идеальный тайм-аут без каких-либо ошибок. 

Хорошая часть этого заключается в том, что вы сможете гораздо больше приспособиться к любой ситуации, чем макрос, и в долгосрочной перспективе сделает вас лучшим игроком, чем любой макрос.

PIZTE.jpg

1 hour ago, BOPOHa said:

JOKER RFP 9. the player shot him like a submachine gun

this is impossible tbh

a macro automates user input - it can only affect the same things that a legitimate player could

the rfp can fire once every .35s, a macro can be programmed to fire perfectly every .35s (if we ignore things like latency and framerates but whatever) but a macro cannot force the rfp to fire more than once every .35s 

are you sure you didn't confuse the mountie 'yukon' with the rfp? the yukon has a similar burst fire function when in marksmanship mode but can also fire full auto from the hip

9 minutes ago, Solamente said:

this is impossible tbh

a macro automates user input - it can only affect the same things that a legitimate player could

the rfp can fire once every .35s, a macro can be programmed to fire perfectly every .35s (if we ignore things like latency and framerates but whatever) but a macro cannot force the rfp to fire more than once every .35s 

are you sure you didn't confuse the mountie 'yukon' with the rfp? the yukon has a similar burst fire function when in marksmanship mode but can also fire full auto from the hip

one more. impossible is what you write. turned on the fool. exactly RFP. I saw and heard this shooting. do not text me anymore. I have no desire to communicate with you. all the more so to prove something. admins can close the topic. I do not know how. for further consideration. I think I said everything

2 minutes ago, BOPOHa said:

one more. impossible is what you write. turned on the fool. exactly RFP. I saw and heard this shooting. do not text me anymore. I have no desire to communicate with you. all the more so to prove something. admins can close the topic. I do not know how. for further consideration. I think I said everything

altering the fire rate of a weapon would require someone to access the apb servers and make alterations directly to the code

it's not completely impossible, but do you think someone with the ability and desire to commit a felony would use that access just to fire their secondary weapon a little faster?

This thread has been locked as per OP's request.

~@mayii