New Stuff When?? APB is Getting ***Really*** Stale again.

4 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Thats preatty much what weve had this entire past couple of months tho???

I'm not talking about APB...

At least you get to play.... Ive been trying to get on for a week now on ps4 and haven’t been able to play at all because of an error code -1 I’m getting on log in... Despite posting about it and talking to a moderator a few days ago there’s still no solution and the game is still down for me. I was told it’s an open house issue 🤔 and there was no eta on when it would be back... seems like they need to just get rid of this game and start over

8 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

What in the.....

Al joking aside , has anyone made any suggestions to new content like new game modes or new missions?

I went through the archives and cant seem to find any if there were suggestions.

7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

Al joking aside , has anyone made any suggestions to new content like new game modes or new missions?

I went through the archives and cant seem to find any if there were suggestions.

yeah tons ;o

10 hours ago, Fl2Oh said:

At least you get to play.... Ive been trying to get on for a week now on ps4 and haven’t been able to play at all because of an error code -1 I’m getting on log in... Despite posting about it and talking to a moderator a few days ago there’s still no solution and the game is still down for me. I was told it’s an open house issue 🤔 and there was no eta on when it would be back... seems like they need to just get rid of this game and start over

oof. sorry to hear friend 😕

11 hours ago, Evagelyne said:

I'm not talking about APB...

O-Oh... 😉

10 hours ago, Fl2Oh said:

5 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

yeah tons ;o

that was people saying they wanted new content then complaining about new content but i do not see any actual suggested new content ideas