New Stuff When?? APB is Getting ***Really*** Stale again.

3 hours ago, wHisHi said:

You copy pasted this from 2015?

No, i just spoke to him a few days ago and that's what he told in PM in the game.

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I too play many games.

P.S.- good job on getting a GM to tell you something that has been stated publicly several times now

Can you show me where a GM has told the community recently that a public test version of the engine upgrade is coming soon? I haven't seen it, care to show me please, thank you.

39 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

No, i just spoke to him a few days ago and that's what he told in PM in the game.

Can you show me where a GM has told the community recently that a public test version of the engine upgrade is coming soon? I haven't seen it, care to show me please, thank you.

If u read the whole thread u can read that "public test soon" between the lines... 

And i think Matt wrote something in one of the posts.

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/11333-tracking-the-engine-upgrade/

44 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Can you show me where a GM has told the community

GMs do not give information independently. All announcements come from Matt /Lixil /Selali and are made through official channels.

Could you tell me what GM you spoke to, and why you think they would tell you something not known to others?

Right now i have similar problem ... losing passion for video games.

12 hours ago, LAPDAlonso said:

#1 I spoke to one of the GM's in the game 2 days ago in NA, he told me that a open beta public test for the engine upgrade is coming soon. So that is some great news. When its going to happen, who knows. Would be nice if they did the test on Christmas day.  I just hope when they do the public test, give us free premium , 50% sales, and a new map district to play in, but with the new graphics, I'm assuming new environment changes are going to be in the two main districts.

the message you sent and my reply to it, as a way to clear this up.

[District][LAPDAlonzo]:  hey GM you guys should allow the new engine upgrade to be release for a beta public test for 4 days, good idea?
[District][<GM>ComFeyer]:  lapd, we do plan to have a public testing period with the new engine

no part of my reply has any indication of when that test will happen or how long that might be. i can understand wanting this to happen sooner rather than later, but please do not twist my words to make it appear so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

When was APB not stale? The only time since 2014 was RIOT, which everybody shit on.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:45 PM, a Pair of Socks said:

I cant tell if its just video games in general or perhaps its me but Ive lost pretty much all passion for this game and almost everything else I play and Im not even doing anything else :Y

Learn how to make games, and make something that you won't get bored with 🙂   You're in control, you can add all the new content you can squeeze into it whenever you want!  Problem solved!  You can do it I believe in you buddy boyo 💪😘🤙🧯🔥🚒👨‍🚒🧯🔥🔥🔥💥☠️

On 12/11/2019 at 8:18 AM, Evagelyne said:

When a game no longer interests you, play something else...

I'm currently playing GTFO, just gotta take your mind off it with something that isn't stale. 🙂

Is GTFO any good? Is it playable at the moment. This is a game I'm really looking forward to but wasn't sure if I was better off waiting for the final release. 

Edited by CaptainSloth2Guns

I can say that not playing any games for over 2 months now and starting some other hobbies has positively affected my view on gaming. I no longer see gaming as part of my daily routine and have gone back to viewing it as a fun past time activity. I now have a list of games in my head that I will play once I have built a new computer some time next year. All these games I've always wanted to play but never did because I was "busy" playing "name of go to game".

If you want APB to become more fresh again, or perhaps gaming less stale as a whole, I suggest staying away from all gaming for a little while and make some new connections in your brain. 

Kind offtopic but just my 2 cents

Edited by VanilleKeks

6 hours ago, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

Is GTFO any good? Is it playable at the moment. This is a game I'm really looking forward to but wasn't sure if I was better off waiting for the final release. 

It needs a lot of work, tbh.

It's in a playable state, but with these factors: asking price + no in-game voice chat + no matchmaking + in-game issues, it's pretty rough. The actual game play needs a lot of polish as well. Shots don't register, guns feel unsatisfactory to fire, enemies hit you randomly, strange lag, etc.

Hope they improve it a lot, cause the game itself is super immersive and will be super good upon release, tbh.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ComFeyer said:

[District][LAPDAlonzo]:  hey GM you guys should allow the new engine upgrade to be release for a beta public test for 4 days, good idea?
[District][<GM>ComFeyer]:  lapd, we do plan to have a public testing period with the new engine

no part of my reply has any indication of when that test will happen or how long that might be. i can understand wanting this to happen sooner rather than later, but please do not twist my words to make it appear so.

LAPDALonso lying again? What a surprise.

6 hours ago, Darkzero3802 said:

When was APB not stale? The only time since 2014 was RIOT, which everybody shit on.

Rightfully* shit on.

20 hours ago, HighSociety said:

If u read the whole thread u can read that "public test soon" between the lines... 

And i think Matt wrote something in one of the posts.

https://forums.gamersfirst.com/topic/11333-tracking-the-engine-upgrade/

He never said soon, he said "if", etc.

20 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

GMs do not give information independently. All announcements come from Matt /Lixil /Selali and are made through official channels.

Could you tell me what GM you spoke to, and why you think they would tell you something not known to others?

ComFeyer GM , i was asking him questions and talking to him in private message, because i ask him to speak to me privately. He could have said it publicly, but he was just talking to me.

19 hours ago, ComFeyer said:

Hold up now, nobody is twitching your damn words. Why don't you show the full log instead of part of the conversation. You only shown part of the conversation. Don't say i twisted your words when i clearly did not. I ask you about the engine upgrade and clearly was giving you an idea when its release for testing , to do it for 4 days. And you told me, what you wrote, but you also said its coming soon. Its too bad i wasn't recording that, i would show you what  you said on video.

How am i twisting your words? I never said anything about you guys releasing the engine upgrade on a certain date, nor did i say you said that, so explain to me how am i twisting your words?

And you're a GM? I'm a CM and a GM for several MMO's right now and you're clearly not acting like that, telling me something then saying i twist up your words , geez man.

I guess you also never told me to send you a video directly to you about a known hacker that i have footage of right?

Honestly with GM's like this running the game, I'm scared to play this game to make reports , knowing that you and others won't take any of this cheating stuff seriously.  Honestly , i want an apology. I never twisted your words, wtf. This sh** is bothering me, its honestly making me mad. Saying i did something which i never did and basically calling me a liar lol. Man i wish the old GM's were back in the game. L.O. man. geez.

10 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

LAPDALonso lying again? What a surprise.

Rightfully* shit on.

Nobody is lying, that's one thing that i don't do is lie about anything. Read above, he's making an assumption that i said something that he said, and i never did that. He's the one who's not even understanding what i said and what he wrote.

Merged.

And mods don't delete any of this conversation. I want the GM to reply back.  Because i never once said he said anything about a date or timeline when its coming, i clearly said he said they have a public test coming soon, which he said. He needs to show the full log. He said soon, soon does mean a freaking certain day or hour or month. So i never tested up his words.

If i don't get an apology i am not coming back to this game, because i refused to take my time to play this game, record people cheating and send footage or even support a game where they have GM's who don't take their game seriously, but also saying someone is twisting up their words when i clearly did not. If i am going to play a MMO game with GMs and CM's, i need to trust them, clearly this guy is making me not trust anyone from the entire staff.

So if i don't get any apology, I'm done with this game for good.

23 hours ago, LAPDAlonso said:

games.png

Another piece to the puzzle which is LAPDAlonso...

PS: Can anyone find APB on that desktop?

14 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

And you're a GM? I'm a CM and a GM for several MMO's right now and you're clearly not acting like that

i’m not sure you can try to call someone out for not acting like a proper GM when you’re literally in the middle of having a temper tantrum because of a perceived insult 

i feel bad for whatever community you’re in charge of managing, yeesh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Solamente said:

i’m not sure you can try to call someone out for not acting like a proper GM when you’re literally in the middle of having a temper tantrum because of a perceived insult 

i feel bad for whatever community you’re in charge of managing, yeesh

I'm not having a tantrum. I'm sitting here at work in my office, with my wife next to me, watching the football game , on my break. Perfectly calm and collect, I'm actually laughing about the entire thing, because i think its funny that a GM can't seem to read, but also feeling a bit uneasy about even playing this game anymore. I only got a little pissed because i really don't like it when people call me a liar, i have enough of that nonsense in the streets dealing with some of my women on drugs who do deceiving sh** and call you a liar because you won't buy them any dope.  But that's another story which i won't get into, but don't call me a liar or say i am twisting any words, which clearly i never did that.

Honestly man, at this point, I'm not even going to play this game anymore right now. I'm out. The Past GM's were better and had respect and knew what was up, and I'm not talking about Revo or that guy jolblut or whatever his name was. Later. You guys can have this game.  I'm out. Going back to watch the game haha.

9 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

I'm not having a tantrum. I'm sitting here at work in my office, with my wife next to me, watching the football game , on my break. Perfectly calm and collect, I'm actually laughing about the entire thing, because i think its funny that a GM can't seem to read, but also feeling a bit uneasy about even playing this game anymore. I only got a little pissed because i really don't like it when people call me a liar, i have enough of that nonsense in the streets dealing with some of my women on drugs who do deceiving sh** and call you a liar because you won't buy them any dope.  But that's another story which i won't get into, but don't call me a liar or say i am twisting any words, which clearly i never did that.

Honestly man, at this point, I'm not even going to play this game anymore right now. I'm out. The Past GM's were better and had respect and knew what was up, and I'm not talking about Revo or that guy jolblut or whatever his name was. Later. You guys can have this game.  I'm out. Going back to watch the game haha.

an entire paragraph about how you’re totally not having a temper tantrum 100% means you’re steaming mad rn lmao

• Like 1

there are many designed, made, tested events that will be in the closet LO . 

to recruit bad people volunteers in GM and then wonder why they are so bad .

attract new customers : Razer , twitter , facebook , twitch , ytub 

all on 99 G1 .

during the game with G1 I had no problems with the support, rules and tactics of the game . with the arrival of LO. it took lo: 3 bans accused of killing team partners, ignoring the mission, blocking gameplay .

Hello. have arrived ,

Edited by yood

43 minutes ago, Solamente said:

an entire paragraph about how you’re totally not having a temper tantrum 100% means you’re steaming mad rn lmao

"Don't worry guy's, I was just pretending." - Alonso

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

On 12/12/2019 at 4:43 AM, LAPDAlonso said:

Couple things.

#1 I spoke to one of the GM's in the game 2 days ago in NA, he told me that a open beta public test for the engine upgrade is coming soon. So that is some great news. When its going to happen, who knows. Would be nice if they did the test on Christmas day.  I just hope when they do the public test, give us free premium , 50% sales, and a new map district to play in, but with the new graphics, I'm assuming new environment changes are going to be in the two main districts.

The only wrong thing you've said here is the part I highlighted in green. He never stated when, or how. It's a 'plan' to do so, not said any ETA.

On 12/12/2019 at 3:43 AM, LAPDAlonso said:

Couple things.

Hello, I would have sent you this in private, but as you put it publicly, sadly, I have to address it publicly as well for the sake of my SGM. I have done an investigation of "he told me that a open beta public test for the engine upgrade is coming soon" as I don't want my SGMs to spread any misinformation. 

After reading the chat logs, I have not found what you were claiming he/she said. I'm not accusing you of lying, that is not my intention here - you could have just read it too fast.

As he/she said we do have a plan for public testing. As soon as we have more information as to when it will happen this will be posted on our forums and social media.

Thank you,
Lixil

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

[disturbing screenshot]

You damaged my soul with that screenshot.

I'd hate to see your apartment/room/house.

Edited by SilverCrow

Alonso's guide to earning respect:

1) Lie

2) Get called out for lying

3) Claim you would never lie and demand an apology or you won't play the game ever again

4) Have the CM verify that you are in fact a liar

5) ...

6) RESPECT!

On 12/13/2019 at 1:11 AM, Evagelyne said:

It's in a playable state, but with these factors: asking price + no in-game voice chat + no matchmaking + in-game issues, it's pretty rough. The actual game play needs a lot of polish as well. Shots don't register, guns feel unsatisfactory to fire, enemies hit you randomly, strange lag, etc.

Hope they improve it a lot, cause the game itself is super immersive and will be super good upon release, tbh.

Thanks for the Info, think I'll wait until the release. 

On 12/12/2019 at 11:43 AM, wHisHi said:

You copy pasted this from 2015?

ooooh shit you called his patootie out xdddd

On 12/13/2019 at 2:11 AM, Evagelyne said:

Thats preatty much what weve had this entire past couple of months tho???

Couple things.

#3 Again,  play other games from time to time, and give APB a break when it gets boring. APB is still fun sometimes, but when it gets boring about 1-2 hours, i just play other games, including Defiance being my favorite. My Desktop, and that's only half the games, i have about 35 more games, install in my steam library. So I'm never bored 🙂

What in the absolute god damn fuck is this whoreshit?  You need help.

On 12/12/2019 at 5:28 AM, Fortune Runner said:

perv 😳

-happy uwu noises

On 12/12/2019 at 4:12 PM, neophobia said:

your threads are getting stale

Thank you, this is what I strive for ❤️

Merged.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:34 PM, TheJellyGoo said:

Surely you haven't finished the achievement yet? There you go 🙂

you are a cruel individual but i still respect you.

On 12/12/2019 at 2:13 PM, GhosT said:

You only figure that out now? We haven't really been getting content for 5 years now.

Please be patient.

Edited by Guest