New Stuff When?? APB is Getting ***Really*** Stale again.

Already tried taking a few months break from APB and it worked for a little while but here we are again; Not having any reason to even bother logging in cause its just the same old shit.

I cant tell if its just video games in general or perhaps its me but Ive lost pretty much all passion for this game and almost everything else I play and Im not even doing anything else :Y

I could've sworn they were gonna release the new contacts this year. By the looks of it though, it's not coming until Q1 next year.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Goldtiger said:

I could've sworn they were gonna release the new contacts this year. By the looks of it though, it's not coming until Q1 next year.

Grats on the contact nano!   Still aint got one yet x-x

When a game no longer interests you, play something else...

I'm currently playing GTFO, just gotta take your mind off it with something that isn't stale. 🙂

8 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Not having any reason to even bother logging in cause its just the same old shit.

You just missed about 2 weeks of NA ping on Citadel, was the perfect opportunity to opp people you never get to play against on your own ping, and level cit characters.

you are the definition of being plugged into this game
no one asked if you are bored of this game or no, just get lost already

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

Already tried taking a few months break from APB and it worked for a little while but here we are again; Not having any reason to even bother logging in cause its just the same old shit.

The game hasn't had a major change for 4 years and just now you are starting to say that "it got stale"?

11 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

I cant tell if its just video games in general or perhaps its me but Ive lost pretty much all passion for this game and almost everything else I play and Im not even doing anything else :Y

I don't know man, that sounds like depression and not like an issue with game itself.

Edited by Ai-Zhú

I always take breaks. But i also always come back lmao.

They are playing mind games for sure! 🤨

13 hours ago, claude said:

You just missed about 2 weeks of NA ping on Citadel, was the perfect opportunity to opp people you never get to play against on your own ping, and level cit characters.

nah check my other posts, I was on here :^)

38 minutes ago, Blackace-RD said:

no u

u no

10 hours ago, Solamente said:

ok

go away.

10 hours ago, Ai-Zhú said:

The game hasn't had a major change for 4 years and just now you are starting to say that "it got stale"?

Yeah, I dunno man, just kinda wanted to avoid the truth for this long I guess but now its too hard to ignore how shit its gotten 😕

13 hours ago, cheater said:

you are the definition of being plugged into this game
no one asked if you are bored of this game or no, just get lost already

1v1 me

Couple things.

#1 I spoke to one of the GM's in the game 2 days ago in NA, he told me that a open beta public test for the engine upgrade is coming soon. So that is some great news. When its going to happen, who knows. Would be nice if they did the test on Christmas day.  I just hope when they do the public test, give us free premium , 50% sales, and a new map district to play in, but with the new graphics, I'm assuming new environment changes are going to be in the two main districts.

#2 Play other games, I'm playing Black Desert Mobile right now

Desktop-12-11-2019-10-37-00-PM-243.png

#3 Again,  play other games from time to time, and give APB a break when it gets boring. APB is still fun sometimes, but when it gets boring about 1-2 hours, i just play other games, including Defiance being my favorite. My Desktop, and that's only half the games, i have about 35 more games, install in my steam library. So I'm never bored 🙂

games.png

12 hours ago, Ai-Zhú said:

there was a new Halloween event , riot , autumn event , kill the gms event , and various other things but you say there wasn't any significant new content?

sounds like a good amount happened in a year to me

46 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

that desktop...

1 hour ago, a Pair of Socks said:

1v1 me

perv 😳

1 hour ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Couple things.

do you ever get tired of posting the same thing over and over?

6 hours ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Couple things.

#1 I spoke to one of the GM's in the game 2 days ago in NA, he told me that a open beta public test for the engine upgrade is coming soon. So that is some great news. When its going to happen, who knows. Would be nice if they did the test on Christmas day.  I just hope when they do the public test, give us free premium , 50% sales, and a new map district to play in, but with the new graphics, I'm assuming new environment changes are going to be in the two main districts.

You copy pasted this from 2015?

7 hours ago, LAPDAlonso said:

Take all your shit, put it in a folder, and put it somewhere.  That's just unacceptable, even by my standards.

I too play many games.

zoHfg8t.png

P.S.- good job on getting a GM to tell you something that would have been stated publicly 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

there was a new Halloween event , riot , autumn event , kill the gms event , and various other things but you say there wasn't any significant new content?

sounds like a good amount happened in a year to me

that desktop...

perv 😳

Apart from Riot, how are events like "Kill the GM" sustainable and 'new' content? Events are not new content.

Edited by Ai-Zhú

5 minutes ago, Ai-Zhú said:

Apart from Riot, how are events like "Kill the GM" sustainable and 'new' content? Events are not new content.

you said "major change" and i replied to that.

when was the other kill the gm events? i only recall when G1 took over a decade ago. How many here took place in that way back then? not me.

the Halloween event was a brand new event. it was new content.

its the same for other holiday and seasonal events. they added new content to APB.

new cars new guns new clothes. kinda limited to where you can add new things but they still did that as well.

You only figure that out now? We haven't really been getting content for 5 years now.