Selali

[PC] Patch Notes 1.20.0 (1186)

Hello everyone,

A new patch is going up onto the Live servers for PC. This patch will be happening on Wednesday 12/11/2019. Patch will start at 9 AM UTC and will last for up to 8 hours. Consoles (Both XboxOne and PS4) will also have a smaller maintenance during this time.

Patch Notes:

We have fixed the bug which previously kept us from being able to release the Blood Moon Preset bundle. This bundle will be available on ARMAS starting on December 11th.

CHANGES/FIXES

Fixed a bug where the OCA-SD and Whisper variants didn’t have the correct stats after our OCA balance changes.

Reverted the Showstopper’s stats to previously live stats after the incorrect stats got pushed to live districts.

Fixed a bug related to the unreleased Blood Moon Presets.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Why are servers going to be offline for so long? I would understand if it was a huge update, but this 3 little fixes....wth xD

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, DeadPixels said:

Why are servers going to be offline for so long? I would understand if it was a huge update, but this 3 little fixes....wth xD

So they have enough time to test everything and not have to apologise for longer downtimes than said

2 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

oh nice so i can delete all my whispers now thanks

imagine being mad a when a bug gets fixed.

4 minutes ago, Victoria38 said:

So what was the issue with whisper ? if any one could elaborate would be nice 

normal oca was nerfed like a month ago, the changes from that nerf wasnt applied to the silenced versions of the oca. Whisper time to kill was 0.64 instead of 0.7 like the new oca

So it's okay to keep the S1-NA 'Manic' and VAS-C2 versions at 0.63s TTK? (Am genuinely curious if they really are)

• Thanks 1

so much boulshit for putting a whole server down -_- its just sad, people pay for this game, just do this patches ones a month or so,  or like do al the shit with Christmas nobody is gonna play then i mean its Christmas family and stuff. or new year come on pick a data and tell everybody like a day before you do it its nice to know ...

• Like 1

We past halfway Downtime , Would be nice if you kept us up to date. 😉 

Is everything going according to plan ? Or are we about to get slapped with more downtime for some really non important patches.

Could this really not wait untill the weekend when servers where going down anyway ? Or is this a case of 1 man does it all alone?

Sooo, we nerfed the gun i just bought, Thanks, now it will suck even more, suppose to have the range of Assalt rifle, n don't kill worth a rats pattotie at 5 feet. We talkin bout the silenced oca two slot

Why is it that everytime i buy a gun i feel like ive been robbed n made to relearn a lesson, once ive taken said weapon into combat.  FFs next they will nerf bricks n you'll only get a 1/4 brick to throw. 

Make legit paying customers fight Golds with nerfed weapons...Thanx Merry Xmas to U too. 🙄

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

Sooo, we nerfed the gun i just bought, Thanks, now it will suck even more, suppose to have the range of Assalt rifle, n don't kill worth a rats pattotie at 5 feet. We talkin bout the silenced oca two slot

Why is it that everytime i buy a gun i feel like ive been robbed n made to relearn a lesson, once ive taken said weapon into combat.  FFs next they will nerf bricks n you'll only get a 1/4 brick to throw. 

Make legit paying customers fight Golds with nerfed weapons...Thanx Merry Xmas to U too. 🙄

Bruh, OCA is CQC. 

Why 8 hour patch for simple issues? My launcher already updated, seems like it won't take much longer

6 minutes ago, BaDante said:

Bruh, OCA is CQC. 

Right, that may be part of my issue is trying to stretch the cq weapon to mid range, but im working on my pointman role up in the Nut House. And You know how it goes, they give you a preslot version for loyalty n ya think the one u buy will be as good...Not so much. I was gonna buy a Short barrel shot gun, i already have the long barrel preslot, but i understand they are nerfing shotguns aswell.  Welp i made a mistake. and i didnt learn from the last time i spent. My own stupidity buying anything💩

Just now, MACKxBOLAN said:

Right, that may be part of my issue is trying to stretch the cq weapon to mid range, but im working on my pointman role up in the Nut House. And You know how it goes, they give you a preslot version for loyalty n ya think the one u buy will be as good...Not so much. I was gonna buy a Short barrel shot gun, i already have the long barrel preslot, but i understand they are nerfing shotguns aswell.  Welp i made a mistake. and i didnt learn from the last time i spent. My own stupidity buying anything💩

Use a PMG, it's dope up to 30/40M

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, HappyMandy said:

Just take the servers offline for 1 day.

thanks.🙂

i prefer only 2 days :-)

• Thanks 1

Did you forget to turn on the servers again, how long will it take?

damn you guys forgot to nerf the whisper but you dont have time to nerf the nfas or pmg? thanks cause thats all im going to use now lmao you people are smart

• Like 2

Up to 8 hours? God dayum, i hope u guys will give some benefits for this shit..... 8 hours, 4real?

1 minute ago, Deftonez said:

damn you guys forgot to nerf the whisper but you dont have time to nerf the nfas or pmg? thanks cause thats all im going to use now lmao you people are smart

giphy.gif

*people arguing about oca*

*meanwhile me wondering why the jg can still 2 shot me on 20+ Metres*

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dvni said:

Up to 8 hours? God dayum, i hope u guys will give some benefits for this shit..... 8 hours, 4real?

they should take the server for 1 or 2 days offline to make sure everything works fine.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, HowToCatchThemALL said:

they should take the server for 1 or 2 days offline to make sure everything works fine.

So, you want to say that there is no point for me to wait for 2 more hours for servers to open? They really shut down the servers for 1-2 day?????

So is the game officially dead or is it a joke that 3 minimal nerfs(moreover useless but its another point) take 1 million years to be checked on all the effects it would have been done to the game in future?