Sign in to follow this  
Ritual

Ugly Sweater Contest 2019! (Conclusion)

Hello everyone,

Our Ugly Sweater Contest for this year has officially reached its conclusion! Before we announce the winners of this contest, allow me to once again remind you of rewards you were competing for:

1st place: 1000 G1C, 30-days of Premium, all Holiday 2019 items

2nd place: 600 G1C, 15-days of Premium, Holiday 2019 Ugly Sweater bundle, and one clothing item of their choosing from ARMAS Holiday 2019 items

3rd place: 300 G1C, 7-days of Premium, Holiday 2019 Ugly Sweater bundle

In addition to these rewards, top 3 places will have their ugly sweater design included in our Ugly sweater bundle that will come to our ARMAS store, AND you'll get the pack free of charge!

That being said, we would like to congratulate the winners of this year's contest:

1st place: DogeFish

2nd place: ROXL

3rd place: swibbiz

The competition was tough, and there were a lot of other great and creative sweaters that made choosing the winners all the more challenging. That being said, we weren't able to resist additionally choosing 4 runner-ups!

We would also like to congratulate the following participants:

IAngelDustI

Pinkl

Vivenka

Kissaki

The runner-ups shall receive 300 g1c and 7 days of Premium, as well as the Sweater ARMAS pack as soon as it goes live.

Thank you all for participating!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Yikes...one of the entries. At least ROXL is original and APB themed.

rBVaV1v4zjyAdvopAAQo7U-E99Y301.jpg

• Thanks 2

Congratulations~

It would be helpful to include images of the winners sweaters so I don't have to sort through the old thread to find them :/.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BIank said:

Congratulations~

It would be helpful to include images of the winners sweaters so I don't have to sort through the old thread to find them :/.

Yeah I am not gonna bother going back through the old thread looking for them. Guess I'll never know.

• Like 2

Oh nice!

Congrats to the other winners as well!

Though I do wonder if it's just the Prentiss one that will be added

2 hours ago, KawaiiAlice said:

Why would someone dislike my comment , i only said congratz for winner o.o ? LOL

Maybe a bad loser did it lol.

Congratulations to the winners! 

haha at least I appeared on the congratulations list thanks! well until next year, because in my country I can't use g1, this is the only way to get even one of 100.

• Like 1

🤩 OMG!!!! Thank you very much for the Christmas present, Because of the irrational political actions of our day, I thought it would never be within my reach but I was finally able to buy the Leather Ankle Boots!!!  Thank you! thank you! thank you!  I really appreciate it, I'm speechless.

I already spent it 😅 Merry Christmas and I wish you the best of success! HOLD ON APB!

giphy.gif

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, FDLM said:

im gonna like your comment to make your day even better!

Small update: All the winners have received their G1C and premium. As soon the rest of the rewards is out, it will be delivered to the winners account. 

3 hours ago, greenfield said:

im gonna like your comment to make your day even better!

🤣 thanks! very considerate of you.

Sign in to follow this