Like someone before mentioned, AHK is fine with BattlEye unless you are having perfect to the millisecond firerates or instant reaction times. If BattlEye doesn't catch that FairFight will. Obviously you could set up a fire delay for a triggerbot or a ms variation for auto-fire but at that point why not just play the game yourself...

I honestly love how these posts always tend to reveal the closet scripters. The funny part is most don't even realize how transparent they are being about using them. It's like they think if they only give you brief insight or breadcrumb out how/what "they" ("Oh I don't do this but this is how they do it") do to make their gameplay easier, you'd never put 2 + 2 together in this lifetime.

Lord...we're all simpletons in the eyes of script-kiddies.

Edited by BuggedOut
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, GhosT said:

Depends on how they're using their Battleye. It has the ability to detect and ban for macros.

This is the only proper answer in this thread right now.

On 6/9/2018 at 4:21 PM, KyoukiDotExe said:

This is the only proper answer in this thread right now.

i hope it does

On 6/9/2018 at 10:50 AM, Dreadarm said:

No bro, this is not an opinion. People have been using macros since games hit the market. You just think you are special and live in a box. Get over it dude. And everything I said is a fact, do even half a second of googling and you will find details on EVERYTHING I said in my post. Quit complaining and get your own shit setup. 

I am not trying to argue Macro's are legit game tactics, but really, yeah they should be. Think of people who are handicapped and only have use of specific limbs or digits, they utilize macro's to play games like this. Just because you are too lazy or too stupid to figure out how to equal the playing grounds doesn't mean everyone else who needs them or uses them should be chastised simply because your an entitled little snowflake.

Of course then this argument opens up another can of worms talking about fair and unfair advantages.

And then it becomes where do we draw the line.

In addition to this, I just realized your wheelchair comment, and it is extremely uncalled for. Talking shit about people with legit disabilities is BS and you should feel ashamed.

You are right! We should be able to set up autofire scripts!

But why stop there? We should also allow the game to aim for us! And move to the objective! And blackjack! And hookers!

why not a macro for the medium item movement jump exploit? 😮 oh wait... they already have that

10 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

why not a macro for the medium item movement jump exploit? 😮 oh wait... they already have that

but its so easy to do!

2 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

but its so easy to do!

so is tap firing a rifle/carbine in APB, but we still see scrubs macro it anyways

15 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

so is tap firing a rifle/carbine in APB, but we still see scrubs macro it anyways

Touche.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2018 at 10:01 PM, yony8888 said:

all ahk is detected by battleye and fairfight detect 100% trigerbot 

fairfight don't detect triggerbots. 

On 6/11/2018 at 8:23 PM, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

You are right! We should be able to set up autofire scripts!

But why stop there? We should also allow the game to aim for us! And move to the objective! And blackjack! And hookers!

So, basically in everything you post you are sarcastic and and not pleasant fellow. But... There is a big difference in macro's vs scripts and then even further to full on hacks. I will let you figure it out because you are not worth the explanation.

Edited by Dreadarm

3 hours ago, Dreadarm said:

So, basically in everything you post you are sarcastic and and not pleasant fellow. But... There is a big difference in macro's vs scripts and then even further to full on hacks. I will let you figure it out because you are not worth the explanation.

Really? So, using a macro to achieve perfect semi-auto firing in full mode is totally in the spirit of the game?

You are changing the way a weapon is designed to function.

So why not just go out and change the way the game is played as well?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

Really? So, using a macro to achieve perfect semi-auto firing in full mode is totally in the spirit of the game?

See this is exactly where you are wrong, you are not changing anything, you are just making it simpler, and more efficient. Every single time you make an argument, you do not use any sort of information or resources to back it up, you BARELY bark your opinion and talk down to the other party, then use fallacies to try to sway peoples thoughts. You have no actually value in your statements. Your opinion is just that, an opinion, and a quite incorrect one at that.

Good day.

Edited by Dreadarm

On 6/9/2018 at 12:50 PM, Dreadarm said:

No bro, this is not an opinion. People have been using macros since games hit the market. You just think you are special and live in a box. Get over it dude. And everything I said is a fact, do even half a second of googling and you will find details on EVERYTHING I said in my post. Quit complaining and get your own shit setup. 

I am not trying to argue Macro's are legit game tactics, but really, yeah they should be. Think of people who are handicapped and only have use of specific limbs or digits, they utilize macro's to play games like this. Just because you are too lazy or too stupid to figure out how to equal the playing grounds doesn't mean everyone else who needs them or uses them should be chastised simply because your an entitled little snowflake.

Of course then this argument opens up another can of worms talking about fair and unfair advantages.

And then it becomes where do we draw the line.

In addition to this, I just realized your wheelchair comment, and it is extremely uncalled for. Talking shit about people with legit disabilities is BS and you should feel ashamed.

Can you stop cyber bullying people? It's against TOS and EULA. Also name calling is uncalled for.

Edited by Kivron

7 hours ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

You can't get perfect firing with a macro because the game does not run well.  A macro with perfect timing can't compensate for random lag spikes and connection delays.  A perfectly timed macro will skip shots and quickly become less efficient than just tap firing.

Your better off with a macro that spam fires and just tapping that button .

1 minute ago, Kivron said:

Can you stop cyber bullying people? It's against TOS and EULA. Also name calling is uncalled for.

This is not cyber bullying. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. And no one name called anyone in that post.

2 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

This is not cyber bullying. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. And no one name called anyone in that post.

So you didn't call him a special little snowflake? Is that what you are saying and you didn't insult his intelligence? This is why we need CRISP, with your toxic spewing on the forums.

Edited by Kivron
Clarifying

23 minutes ago, Kivron said:

So you didn't call him a special little snowflake? Is that what you are saying and you didn't insult his intelligence?

You are right, I did not call him a special little snowflake. Re-read it. The implication is to ANYONE who thinks they are entitled. But you know... there are plenty of snowflakes in here... and besides that, you are off topic. Furthermore you slandering someone just because you cant comprehend a statement and the context of said statement. this is a form of cyber bullying and is against the TOS...

Edited by Dreadarm

Also @Lixil can we censor the word F**king? Profanity words and getting through the filter.

You just think you are special and live in a box. Get over it dude. And everything I said is a fact, do even half a second of googling and you will find details on EVERYTHING I said in my post. Quit complaining and get your own shit setup.  Just because you are too lazy or too stupid to figure out how to equal the playing grounds doesn't mean everyone else who needs them or uses them should be chastised simply because your an entitled little snowflake.

You weren't referring to anyone, you know you were bullying the poster. @Dreadarm

It's right there, I'm not slandering you in anyway. I'm using what you said to justify, my statement about you. By the way, I also passed College English.

Edited by Kivron

21 minutes ago, Kivron said:

Also @Lixil can we censor the word F**king? Profanity words and getting through the filter.

My apologies, a lot of those sensitive words were mine, and I made that post before the sensor went up, so they might not be easily removable.

21 minutes ago, Kivron said:

You just think you are special and live in a box. Get over it dude. And everything I said is a fact, do even half a second of googling and you will find details on EVERYTHING I said in my post. Quit complaining and get your own shit setup.  Just because you are too lazy or too stupid to figure out how to equal the playing grounds doesn't mean everyone else who needs them or uses them should be chastised simply because your an entitled little snowflake.

You weren't referring to anyone, you know you were bullying the poster. @Dreadarm

It was a generalization. I am sorry you cant understand that. You also altered the context of my statement right here to manipulate it to your own vantage. It was in a separate paragraph. Separate context. Quit trying to edit peoples words in your reply's to change their meaning...

In English
The generic you is primarily a colloquial substitute for one.[1][2] For instance,

"Brushing one's teeth is healthy."
can be expressed less formally as

"Brushing your teeth is healthy."

Also just so we are clear on what Cyber bullying actually is...
'cyberbullying is "an aggressive, intentional act or behavior that is carried out by a group or an individual, using electronic forms of contact, repeatedly and over time against a victim who cannot easily defend him or herself."'

I see no victim here, and I see no repetitive intentional act being carried out.

Edited by Dreadarm

Macros are cheating.

Cheating is bad.

Dont cheat. 

Oh wait, I already said that didnt I?

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Macros are cheating.

Cheating is bad.

Dont cheat. 

Oh wait, I already said that didnt I?

I see what you're doing with that post count. I am calling the Police!