14 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

if you read the download thing, it even scans your mouse hardware x)

Will it also walk to my home and check my pc?

is battleye a viable antivirus alternative?

11 hours ago, LuzExtinguido said:

No its not, and thats your opinion.

If your require a macro for gaming you may need a wheelchair too. If the gun, here or any game, is made semi auto is for you to click every fucking bullet, if not they would just make every single gun in every single game FULLY AUTOMATIC.

No bro, this is not an opinion. People have been using macros since games hit the market. You just think you are special and live in a box. Get over it dude. And everything I said is a fact, do even half a second of googling and you will find details on EVERYTHING I said in my post. Quit complaining and get your own shit setup. 

I am not trying to argue Macro's are legit game tactics, but really, yeah they should be. Think of people who are handicapped and only have use of specific limbs or digits, they utilize macro's to play games like this. Just because you are too lazy or too stupid to figure out how to equal the playing grounds doesn't mean everyone else who needs them or uses them should be chastised simply because your an entitled little snowflake.

Of course then this argument opens up another can of worms talking about fair and unfair advantages.

And then it becomes where do we draw the line.

In addition to this, I just realized your wheelchair comment, and it is extremely uncalled for. Talking shit about people with legit disabilities is BS and you should feel ashamed.

Edited by Dreadarm

Just now, Dreadarm said:

No bro, this is not an opinion. People have been using macros since games hit the market. You just think you are special and live in a box. Get over it dude. And everything I said is a fact, do even half a second of googling and you will find details on EVERYTHING I said in my post. Quit complaining and get your own shit setup. 

I am not trying to argue Macro's are legit game tactics, but really, yeah they should be. Think of people who are handicapped and only have use of specific limbs or digits, they utilize macro's to play games like this. Just because you are too lazy or too stupid to figure out how to equal the playing grounds doesn't mean everyone else who needs them or uses them should be chastised simply because your an entitled little snowflake.

Thats a poor excuse and you know it.

If they may allow macro, they should modify most of weapons and rebalance the game around macro, and then peoiple who plays the game how is meant to be played will find themselves with less options.

Yes, its your opinion and is purely subjective. If you think that adding tools to a game is the future then you are pretty awful at games.

6 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Thats a poor excuse and you know it.

If they may allow macro, they should modify most of weapons and rebalance the game around macro, and then peoiple who plays the game how is meant to be played will find themselves with less options.

Yes, its your opinion and is purely subjective. If you think that adding tools to a game is the future then you are pretty awful at games.

It's not a poor argument at all, its totally true that people with disabilities play these games. And its not my fault that the game mechanics are designed around twitch reflexes and not actual strategy and skill. Therefor Macro users can take advantage of this of course. The solution is to make each gun as intended and let those who want to macro macro and those who don't don't. I actually am speaking from personal experience playing with a really good friend of mine who lived his entire life in a wheel chair. We wrote him special macros to allow him to control certain games similar to this in college like AVP and Halo. And he was very good at the game with the use of one hand and extremely limited use of his other hand.

There is a Legitimate need for Macro's for people, so the solution is, allow them and get the fuck over it. If you want them use them, if not don't. Simple as that.

when using a Macro, you still have to "do the work" Drawing the line would be around advanced programs that utilize "automation" such as trigger bots, and memory cheats that "do the work for you".

There is no reason to be so against macro's. EVERY single PC with windows comes with macro software as part of the OS. EVERYONE can purchase gaming hardware with "standard" macro features to enable hotkey, and key repeats.

Edited by Dreadarm

1 minute ago, Dreadarm said:

It's not a poor argument at all, its totally true that people with disabilities play these games. And its not my fault that the game mechanics are designed around twitch reflexes and not actual strategy and skill. Therefor Macro users can take advantage of this of course. The solution is to make each gun as intended and let those who want to macro macro and those who don't don't. I actually am speaking from personal experience playing with a really good friend of mine who lived his entire life in a wheel chair. We wrote him special macros to allow him to control certain games similar to this in college like AVP and Halo. And he was very good at the game with the use of one hand and extremely limited use of his other hand.

There is a Legitimate need for Macro's for people, so the solution is, allow them and get the fuck over it. If you want them use them, if not don't. Simple as that.

You cant change a whole for a few people. You are choosing the victim ways to present your argument and its a poor choice... you know most people who use them are perfectly fine and they are just lazy to click and want that specific advantage.

You cant fool no one in here.

4 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

You cant change a whole for a few people. You are choosing the victim ways to present your argument and its a poor choice... you know most people who use them are perfectly fine and they are just lazy to click and want that specific advantage.

You cant fool no one in here.

Maybe that is your opinion. But the fact still remains that its a standard feature on gaming hardware and EVERYONE has access to it for FREE. And no one is making a "victim" argument. In order to be a Victim you would have to be the subject to harm. You are just trying to twist this conversation because you don't want to be wrong, or acknowledge that there are people who use Macro's for legit reasons.

Edited by Dreadarm

2 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

Maybe that is your opinion. But the fact still remains that its a standard feature on gaming hardware and EVERYONE has access to it for FREE.

And then next step is to use aimbot because everyone can use one. Yeah, no.

3 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Sorry, I already beat you to this punch line in a previous post. Like I said, where is the line drawn. I am neither arguing for or against Macro's I am just stating that there are reasons to have them.

Full Automation and game hacks are a lot different than using a key repeat or a hotkey because you cant move your hand in the proper way a normal person would be capable of doing.

Edited by Dreadarm

3 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

Sorry, I already beat you to this punch line in a previous post. Like I said, where is the line drawn. I am neither arguing for or against Macro's I am just stating that there are reasons to have them.

Full Automation and game hacks are a lot different than using a key repeat or a hotkey because you cant move your hand in the proper way a normal person would be capable of doing.

And thats why you should play by youself.

You know you can break weapons using macros like: ntec. Using the proper timing you can turn it into the ultimate non recoil laser weapon. You know this and you want it desperately while not everyone has access to it. You would kill the skill necessary to learn to do it with macro...

Stop hidding facts and spit all you can do with macro, first. Then solve all the problems that it would bring. You are not doing any of that because you want to keep those advantages for yourself and your shitty macro friends.

Autoproclaiming winner, ive seen plenty of that.

5 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

This argument has two Fallacies. 1) Weak analogy 2) Slippery Slope.

1) you are comparing apples to oranges.
Macros are not the same thing as game hacks, though they are related to trigger bots. Game hacks/cheats use ridiculously complex programming to achieve their goals of full automation. Macros can be recorded simply by pressing record and saving that key stroke. So technically you are still doing the work...

2) You are claiming slippery Slope.
Just because Macro's would be allowed to exist, doesn't mean everyone will immediately go out and buy hacks and cheats.

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

And thats why you should play by youself.

You know you can break weapons using macros like: ntec. Using the proper timing you can turn it into the ultimate non recoil laser weapon. You know this and you want it desperately while not everyone has access to it. You would kill the skill necessary to learn to do it with macro...

Stop hidding facts and spit all you can do with macro, first. Then solve all the problems that it would bring. You are not doing any of that because you want to keep those advantages for yourself and your shitty macro friends.

Autoproclaiming winner, ive seen plenty of that.

First of all, I have been playing this game for over 7 years breh... and I would destroy you in a match. I have been and always will be a legit gold, and I do not even use weapons that can be macro'd. Now that I'm done fluffing my peacock feathers at you Stop trying to win an argument by pointing at me and saying I'm some piece of trash and look at the actual points being made.

This argument has two Fallacies. 1) Weak analogy 2) Slippery Slope.

1) you are comparing apples to oranges.
Macros are not the same thing as game hacks, though they are related to trigger bots. Game hacks/cheats use ridiculously complex programming to achieve their goals of full automation. Macros can be recorded simply by pressing record and saving that key stroke. So technically you are still doing the work...

2) You are claiming slippery Slope.
Just because Macro's would be allowed to exist, doesn't mean everyone will immediately go out and buy hacks and cheats.

Answer to other posts please. You are the one full of fallacies and hidding facts only because you are lazy and want your filth advantage.

Just now, LuzExtinguido said:

Answer to other posts please. You are the one full of fallacies and hidding facts only because you are lazy and want your filth advantage.

Now we can all see your true colors, you are simply crying and playing the blame game. I don't need to macro. I don't Macro, I was simply making an argument that Macro's exist for a reason and should be left alone.

But since you are such a cry baby, go cry more and call more people trash instead of having an adult conversation. It is people like you who earn those titles based on your own actions.

Ban those script kiddies with Macro for those Semi-Automatic Weapons like wtf these guys shooting like its an auto rifle

Now we can all see your true colors, you are simply crying and playing the blame game. I don't need to macro. I don't Macro, I was simply making an argument that Macro's exist for a reason and should be left alone.

But since you are such a cry baby, go cry more and call more people trash instead of having an adult conversation. It is people like you who earn those titles based on your own actions.

Hidding facts is not an adult conversation. You need to be honest and transparent when you bring these of suggestions, which you lack all of that.

Now answer this:

8 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

8 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

And by the way, this is an Ad hominem fallacy. You cant win your argument or make a point with legitimate information or a stance, let alone a conversation so you personally attack people. Great. We know your mentally 12 now. Cool story bro. Thats 3 fallacies in one argument... how many more can you make?

3 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Hidding facts is not an adult conversation. You need to be honest and transparent when you bring these of suggestions, which you lack all of that.

Now answer this:

You are accusing me of using Macro's I never said that I did, YOU ASSUMED that because I made an argument for them to exist that I do. So there is No answer to be made here. There is no valid question even being asked you are just trash talking.

And how exactly was I "hiding" facts. Are you seriously this challenged over the fact that there are legitimate reasons to allow macro's to exist?

Edited by Dreadarm

4 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

And by the way, this is an Ad hominem fallacy. You cant win your argument or make a point with legitimate information or a stance, let alone a conversation so you personally attack people. Great. We know your mentally 12 now. Cool story bro. Thats 3 fallacies in one argument... how many more can you make?

You are accusing me of using Macro's I never said that I did, YOU ASSUMED that because I made an argument for them to exist that I do. So there is No answer to be made here. There is no valid question even being asked you are just trash talking.

Stop trying to victimize yourself and act like an adult.

Now lets talk about which games aspects a macro breaks since you bring such suggestion as allowing them.

Can you talk about the crosshair turning red and the use of macro, which can turn into the known "triggerbot". Can you talk about weapons turning into lasers because of macro? Or guns jamming and it being solved by proper timming with macro?

Stop running and answer like an adult.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Now lets talk about which games aspects a macro breaks since you bring such suggestion as allowing them.

Can you talk about the crosshair turning red and the use of macro, which can turn into the known "triggerbot". Can you talk about weapons turning into lasers because of macro? Or guns jamming and it being solved by proper timming with macro?

Are you serious? I already brought ALL of these points up in previous responses to this VERY THREAD. You are seriously in need of reading glasses dude. And I never stated anything in the frame of a victim. I never even used myself as an example nor did I ever state that I needed or use macro's. Learn to fucking read for gods sake...

Are you serious? I already brought ALL of these points up in previous responses to this VERY THREAD. You are seriously in need of reading glasses dude. And I never stated anything in the frame of a victim. I never even used myself as an example nor did I ever state that I needed or use macro's. Learn to fucking read for gods sake...

Don't bother with the guy.

If you don't agree with him, you're just stupid.. That's how it always is.

Just hover over his name and click ignore, and you'll be able to preserve some IQ.

Best thing I've done on this forum so far.

5 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

I didnt see any of that or you trying to balance the game around macros...

In order the game to be balanced for everyone they should remove recoil from all weapons, and remove all semiautomatic weapons. You want that in this game?

EDIT: forgot to mention, everyone should be able to fire when their crosshairs turn red.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

15 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

First of all cross hairs turning red and trigger bots are a really fucking easy fix. Devs, turn off the damn red cross hair, problem solved. its NOT needed in any way shape or form. ANYONE who relies on this would have a "too slow" response to ever be good at the game anyway.

Guns do not jam, and that "feature" was removed like 6 years ago... so your argument is invalid.

No recoil scripts, which I assume you are talking about, could easily be fought simply with bullet randomization/bloom and they do that already. No recoil scripts are not that great. The lazerbeams are the ones who use no spread hacks.

Edited by Dreadarm

4 minutes ago, Tobii said:

Don't bother with the guy.

If you don't agree with him, you're just stupid.. That's how it always is.

Just hover over his name and click ignore, and you'll be able to preserve some IQ.

Best thing I've done on this forum so far.

Thanks, I didn't know this feature existed, but likely it exists for good reason. I'll use it. Thanks again bro.

Just now, Dreadarm said:

First of all cross hairs turning red and trigger bots are a really fucking easy fix. Devs, turn off the damn rad cross hair, problem solved. its NOT needed in any way shape or form. ANYONE who relies on this would have a "too slow" response to ever be good at the game anyway.

Guns do not jam, and that "feature" was removed like 6 years ago... so your argument is invalid.

No recoil scripts, which I assume you are talking about, could easily be fought simply with bullet randomization and they do that already. No recoil scripts are not that great. The lazerbeams are the ones who use no spread hacks.

No, all that can be done with macros... non recoiling a gun like ntec can be done with macro because you tap it.

I think they said they wont remove the red crosshair.

And in addition, the ntec crosshair becomes unstable when you tap fire quickly and that would be fixed with custom crosshairs.

Now you understand how everything conects. And these guys suggesting these kind of stuff want the game broken for ones, and artificial skills in others.

Thats why these guys hate me, because i want a clean game. But its nice they expose themselves.

Edited by LuzExtinguido

idk, DayZ Standalone uses Battle Eye and I can use my auto-run AHK script no problem. I'm also wondering this because of the auto-join script I used to use to ezmode into full districts.