does need explanations?

XjsYGkB.jpg

Edited by Dahel

33 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

Who exactly is this "we" you keep mentioning, you act like tons of people are against me. Lol... It's funny how you derive those meanings from my statements and quote me, but still failed to show where I made any statements that you quoted.

The first one:
I said I challenged every argument you made, I never said I won or lost anything.

The second:
You are taking my response completely out of context and apply a "slippery slope" fallacy to attempt to gain ground on the subject. My response here was only to your claim that a macro is changing the game design. I guess you couldn't possibly have derived any logic from any of my other posts where I actually explained my position clearly since they don't further your attack.

The Third:
This is not just " My definition". This is the proper definition as it applies to gaming and this conversation. Unlike your definition that you derived and altered straight from a google search.

The Forth:

Once again you take the point of my statement here and attempt to twist it. The point here is that there is no benefit from using a macro. You then jump on a slippery slope and claim that well fine, if macro's are ok then I guess all cheats and hacks are ok to!

I am glad to see you took the time to spell this out for me. I can see now that no matter what I say, to you it translates to "cheating is ok" but you cant actually base any form of argument around my principle claim that macros net no benefit over other forms of rapid fire.

You have countless replies, and I have shown evidence and explained myself. You have just sent word after word and given no actual argument as to WHY you think macros are cheating.

Sure I have. You have just chosen to ignore them, because it's convenient for you.

1) Tiggs/G1 has stated they are cheating.

2) It changes the SEMI AUTO rifle to FULL AUTO. I've never argued if it is more beneficial or not. What I have said, is that it changes the core mechanic of a semi auto rifle. You've argued that it doesn't. When, it does. Thus, changing game mechanics. You're stance of "well, it just makes it simple and efficient" does not make it okay to use. Because, then you go down that slippery slope.

I know it's hard for you to grasp someone else's opinion.

Edited by Nymphi-DoubleDee

8 pages of head smashing

this might be a new record tbh

14 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

Sure I have. You have just chosen to ignore them, because it's convenient for you.

1) Tiggs/G1 has stated they are cheating.

2) It changes the SEMI AUTO rifle to FULL AUTO. I've never argued if it is more beneficial or not. What I have said, is that it changes the core mechanic of a semi auto rifle. You've argued that it doesn't. When, it does. Thus, changing game mechanics. You're stance of "well, it just makes it simple and efficient" does not make it okay to use. Because, then you go down that slippery slope.

I know it's hard for you to grasp someone else's opinion.

See now we get down to the real brass knuckles. I never said using a macro was ok or allowed. I said it doesn't matter, and that it really should not be an issue. As far as Tiggs and the TOS I already acknowledged that I was unaware of the change to the TOS and the original G1's stance on macro's. At one time they were expressly allowed. And, still no. A macro does not effect the game in a way that changes any mechanic programmed into the game. It simply alters the type of input as does a scroll wheel, or any other keybinding plain and simple.

Have any more words to throw at me?

1 hour ago, Dreadarm said:

See now we get down to the real brass knuckles. I never said using a macro was ok or allowed. I said it doesn't matter, and that it really should not be an issue. As far as Tiggs and the TOS I already acknowledged that I was unaware of the change to the TOS and the original G1's stance on macro's. At one time they were expressly allowed. And, still no. A macro does not effect the game in a way that changes any mechanic programmed into the game. It simply alters the type of input as does a scroll wheel, or any other keybinding plain and simple.

using a mouse = pulling a trigger

using macro = bump stock

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dreadarm said:

Scroll wheel is programed into the game. Macro is not.

I also see you have a problem understanding the difference between internal and external.

And if it shouldn't be an issue, then it shouldn't be an issue on them not being allowed.

So, you've been fighting for nothing.

12 hours ago, Anudureju said:

does need explanations?

XjsYGkB.jpg

APB having the same anticheat doesn't mean it's configured the same .

2 complicated every game as satisfaction of customer.

LO as "customer" seems to be right so just w8

personally they need a tool, like balls-scratchier so player not get irritant and have instant or bit delayed msg before panic atk 

Edited by Dahel

On 6/16/2018 at 12:12 AM, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

Scroll wheel is programed into the game. Macro is not.

I also see you have a problem understanding the difference between internal and external.

And if it shouldn't be an issue, then it shouldn't be an issue on them not being allowed.

So, you've been fighting for nothing.

No, scroll wheel is not programmed into the game. It is button on a mouse just like all the others. It can be assigned in the game to the fire action. But it is not "programmed" into the game. And using a scroll wheel in this fashion equates to a mechanical macro. So are you now saying macro's are ok? hmmm...?

And I have not been fighting for nothing. I got quite what I wanted from this conversation.

On 6/9/2018 at 12:58 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Here is a work around for macros that will never get caught (Please don't share. Super secret): 

You set up your brain to send a signal down your nervous system in a repeating fashion that makes your hand do the action over and over again. It undetectable by battle eye.

link pls

On 6/15/2018 at 5:28 PM, SelttikS said:

using macro = Able to perform other actions such as crouch, or bob & weave, while a program pulls your trigger.

Corrected that for you.

5 hours ago, Dreadarm said:

No, scroll wheel is not programmed into the game. It is button on a mouse just like all the others. It can be assigned in the game to the fire action. But it is not "programmed" into the game. And using a scroll wheel in this fashion equates to a mechanical macro. So are you now saying macro's are ok? hmmm...?

And I have not been fighting for nothing. I got quite what I wanted from this conversation.

Really?

So I can't go into the key bindings, and set Fire to the scroll wheel? Interesting. I am sure that had to be programmed in. 

And just because it is on the mouse, doesn't mean it'll work. I have a R.A.T. Cyborg 7, and the game doesn't recognize my "Sniper Fire" button, nor does Windows recognize the side scroll wheel.

Also, as far as scroll wheel being a "macro", it wouldn't be, because it is still getting input from the player.

See, that's where the line in the sand is.

Maybe if you comprehended what I have written, you would have noticed that.

Edited by Nymphi--DoubleDee

23 hours ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Really?

So I can't go into the key bindings, and set Fire to the scroll wheel? Interesting. I am sure that had to be programmed in. 

And just because it is on the mouse, doesn't mean it'll work. I have a R.A.T. Cyborg 7, and the game doesn't recognize my "Sniper Fire" button, nor does Windows recognize the side scroll wheel.

Also, as far as scroll wheel being a "macro", it wouldn't be, because it is still getting input from the player.

See, that's where the line in the sand is.

Maybe if you comprehended what I have written, you would have noticed that.

Comprehension and agreement are two entirely separate things. I don't have to agree with you in order to comprehend what you wrote. But you know continuing to attack me directly doesn't really further anything you are saying so it really doesn't matter.

1 minute ago, Dreadarm said:

Comprehension and agreement are two entirely separate things. I don't have to agree with you in order to comprehend what you wrote. But you know continuing to attack me directly doesn't really further anything you are saying so it really doesn't matter.

Yet you can't comprehend a simple thing like Semi and Auto. And see how using something EXTERNAL to change SEMI to AUTO is against the spirit of the game.

1 minute ago, Nymphi--DoubleDee said:

Yet you can't comprehend a simple thing like Semi and Auto. And see how using something EXTERNAL to change SEMI to AUTO is against the spirit of the game.

And you don't seem to comprehend that I never actually stated any of this... Yet you continue to attack me directly.

31 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

And you don't seem to comprehend that I never actually stated any of this... Yet you continue to attack me directly.

Well, considering that you said that it's not a mechanic...... I think you stated your stance fairly clearly. External programs are okay to automate gameplay.

NOW, I am putting words in your mouth.

On 6/9/2018 at 2:07 AM, Excalibur! said:

may need a wheelchair too

Where to get a stretcher... I really need one...   :V

Edited by Hatsumiku

On 6/15/2018 at 8:28 PM, SelttikS said:

using macro = bump stock

Using mouse button = Pulling a trigger

using scroll wheel = burst fire

using a macro = rubber band

using bump stock = boot lace

using a hack = changing the lower reciever to do full auto.

At least get it right

Edited by Noob_Guardian
  • Like 1