3 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

Changing from

click fire click fire click fire click fire

to

Click fire fire fire fire

Is changing the mechanic of a semi auto rifle.

The client, server and OP client still see click fire click fire click fire. not click fire fire fire.

Edited by Dreadarm

Just now, Dreadarm said:

The client, and server and OP client still see click fire click fire click fire. not click fire fire fire.

And?

What does that have to do with changing a semi auto into full auto?

The game mechanic of the Carbine is semi auto. Not full auto.

4 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

And?

What does that have to do with changing a semi auto into full auto?

The game mechanic of the Carbine is semi auto. Not full auto.

And? you cant bypass the global cap on the fire rate of any gun in the game.

I guess my point here is, macro, scroll wheel, or any other form of input, you can't fire a gun faster than its cap rate. So there is no net benefit of using a macro, and therefore it is not harmful.

Edited by Dreadarm

Just now, Dreadarm said:

And? you cant bypass the global cap on the fire rate of any gun in the game.

Who was talking about that? I wasn't.

This is about the way a gun is designed. It is design to fire 1 round (Or 3 like the Obir) per mouse click, to firing multiple rounds per mouse click and hold, like a STAR.

Go hold down your mouse button while you have the Carbine equipped. It will fire ONE round. Changing that is changing a GAME MECHANIC.

7 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

Who was talking about that? I wasn't.

This is about the way a gun is designed. It is design to fire 1 round (Or 3 like the Obir) per mouse click, to firing multiple rounds per mouse click and hold, like a STAR.

Go hold down your mouse button while you have the Carbine equipped. It will fire ONE round. Changing that is changing a GAME MECHANIC.

See, and that is where macro comes in, you are still sending mouse clicks or what ever key push you are using to fire. Its just an expansion of the instruction. There is no net benefit between a macro expansion and individual mouse clicks.

here is a good side by side comparison.

Edited by Dreadarm

Just now, Dreadarm said:

See, and that is where macro comes in, you are still sending mouse clicks or what ever key push you are using to fire. Its just an expansion of the instruction. There is no net benefit between a macro expansion and individual mouse clicks.

tell_me_i_m_pretty_by_chillguydraws-db9k

Maybe... Maybe you are just too dense to pick up what I am putting down.

But since the server, and clients would see smooth aim as mouse movements, you are okay with that? Same principle.

1 hour ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

tell_me_i_m_pretty_by_chillguydraws-db9k

Maybe... Maybe you are just too dense to pick up what I am putting down.

But since the server, and clients would see smooth aim as mouse movements, you are okay with that? Same principle.

Its not the same principle, you are now moving to oranges vs apples again. Smooth aim is a feature in an aim-bot which falls under hack.

And maybe I am just not picking up what you are putting down because I am not buying into your argument.

Edited by Dreadarm

10 minutes ago, Dreadarm said:

Its not the same principle, you are now moving to oranges vs apples again. Smooth aim is a feature in an aim-bot which falls under hack.

And maybe I am just not picking up what you are putting down because I am not buying into your argument.

But it's just automating what the player would do, by moving the crosshair over the target.

Same principle as firing a semi auto gun full auto, according to you.

Edited by Nymphi-DoubleDee

Lol this guy keeps protecting macros?

Even brings vid from another game... this is incredible. So people will go so far to make their legit cheats...

Edited by Excalibur!

3 hours ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

But it's just automating what the player would do, by moving the crosshair over the target.

Same principle as firing a semi auto gun full auto, according to you.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? Can you not make your argument without resorting to silly tactics like changing the definition of things you cite, changing your argument, and changing the context of statements?

Just now, Dreadarm said:

And you're wrong AGAIN. you can't change any game mechanic with a macro good day... go read a few books and learn something.

73cb3050e1d77b61e8373d15926276a7.jpg

I don't like people using macros, but if it's a thing you can do, eh. I'll find a way to beat them anyways.

3 hours ago, Dreadarm said:

Why are you putting words in my mouth? Can you not make your argument without resorting to silly tactics like changing the definition of things you cite, changing your argument, and changing the context of statements?

In one thread you’re talking about how there are so many cheaters in the game. In this thread you’re saying people can use macros all they want because they aren’t harmful. Macros are cheap. 

Greetings Dreadarm. 

If i set up a robot to do my job and sit eating tea and biscuits, is it fair i get paid? Employ me?

7 hours ago, Dreadarm said:

I put no words into your mouth.

I used your logic.

A macro sends mouse clicks, so that's fine.

Smooth aim sends mouse movements, so that's fine?

Macro automates gun fire on semi autos.

Smooth aim puts the crosshair over the target.

Both what the player would do, with your logic. Just automated. So that's fine?

Edited by Nymphi-DoubleDee

6 hours ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

I put no words into your mouth.

I used your logic.

A macro sends mouse clicks, so that's fine.

Smooth aim sends mouse movements, so that's fine?

Macro automates gun fire on semi autos.

Smooth aim puts the crosshair over the target.

Both what the player would do, with your logic. Just automated. So that's fine?

Ok I've accepted that you are just not worth my time anymore. I have successfully challenged every single argument you have made, You keep changing your basis for your argument, Then you repeat yourself a lot, you put words in peoples mouths, and you cite information that you ALTER thinking no one will read it so that it appears to fit your agenda. You really are just not worth it anymore. You just keep attacking me personally, and using fallacies to argue your point. You just don't have any ground to stand on. So this will be my last response to you. I will just click the ignore button the next time you reply to one of my threads.

If anyone else has something worth contributing to this debate, I am all ears. Lets do it!

9 hours ago, Isais said:

Greetings Dreadarm. 

If i set up a robot to do my job and sit eating tea and biscuits, is it fair i get paid? Employ me?

You have either not read anything that is being discussed, or you are simply attempting to be smart. No one in this entire thread has condoned full Automation.

Edited by Dreadarm

2 hours ago, Dreadarm said:

Ok I've accepted that you are just not worth my time anymore. I have successfully challenged every single argument you have made, You keep changing your basis for your argument, Then you repeat yourself a lot, you put words in peoples mouths, and you cite information that you ALTER thinking no one will read it so that it appears to fit your agenda. You really are just not worth it anymore. You just keep attacking me personally, and using fallacies to argue your point. You just don't have any ground to stand on. So this will be my last response to you. I will just click the ignore button the next time you reply to one of my threads.

If anyone else has something worth contributing to this debate, I am all ears. Lets do it!

You have either not read anything that is being discussed, or you are simply attempting to be smart. No one in this entire thread has condoned full Automation.

What have you challenged, and defeated?

Carbine is a semiauto rifle. Using ANYTHING outside of the game coding to change such behavior changing the mechanic of the weapon.

You just can't concede that you are wrong on this fact.

I have put NO words into your mouth. I've used YOUR logic of "Well, the macro just automates it, removing redundancy." 

I haven't altered ANYTHING. I didn't go and change the Wikipedia page. I didn't go an change Tiggs post, nor have I gone back and changed my posts either.

Now, your tactic is to try and shut me down, yet there are numerous others that have additionally pointed out your flawed thinking.

So, walk away, and think in your own little world that you are remotely in the right.

Lol he keeps getting destroyed.

You will get rekted because you are protecting something thats faulty. We exposed how it can be abused multiple ways and you keep ignoring us or minimizing its impact on the game... you are just ridiculous.

And i am pretty sure those people who got banned by using these kind of tools are now getting unbanned by people who dont understand mechanics of the game (that or the other reason i gave... that they need data for BE).

Edited by Excalibur!

We can go pretty far when we say "macro just automates X" because aimbots automates aiming too think xD

Anyway ! You can use a macro or any other cheat in-game of course, no one can stop you, just keep in mind:

- Macros are punishable.
- Anything that gives one player more benefits than another outside the game (from third-party software) is banned.

just curious anyone tested ahk or other simillar soft against Beye, it is 100% not allowed but need sure Beye works huh ill test it tonight, should get instant or up to 2m notice

kktvehzzkidy.png

Edited by Dahel

13 hours ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

What have you challenged, and defeated?

Carbine is a semiauto rifle. Using ANYTHING outside of the game coding to change such behavior changing the mechanic of the weapon.

You just can't concede that you are wrong on this fact.

I have put NO words into your mouth. I've used YOUR logic of "Well, the macro just automates it, removing redundancy." 

I haven't altered ANYTHING. I didn't go and change the Wikipedia page. I didn't go an change Tiggs post, nor have I gone back and changed my posts either.

Now, your tactic is to try and shut me down, yet there are numerous others that have additionally pointed out your flawed thinking.

So, walk away, and think in your own little world that you are remotely in the right.

There you go putting words in peoples mouths, Id like you to link where I stated any of this since you are supposedly quoting me.

Edited by Dreadarm

15 hours ago, Anudureju said:

just curious anyone tested ahk or other simillar soft against Beye, it is 100% not allowed but need sure Beye works huh ill test it tonight, should get instant or up to 2m notice

kktvehzzkidy.png

If I remember correctly the 32 bit one always causes problems with battleye but the 64 version doesnt and it's been this way for years and years. Just recently (4 weeks ago) I played some DayZ and dusted off my old auto run macro (AHK) for the game. Worked just as well as it did in years past and battleye didn't care one bit.

8 hours ago, Dreadarm said:

There you go putting words in peoples mouths, Id like you to link where I stated any of this since you are supposedly quoting me.

Sure!

On 6/14/2018 at 2:23 PM, Dreadarm said:

This is what I responded to. You have challenged, and failed. Simple.

On 6/13/2018 at 4:49 AM, Dreadarm said:

See this is exactly where you are wrong, you are not changing anything, you are just making it simpler, and more efficient. Every single time you make an argument, you do not use any sort of information or resources to back it up, you BARELY bark your opinion and talk down to the other party, then use fallacies to try to sway peoples thoughts. You have no actually value in your statements. Your opinion is just that, an opinion, and a quite incorrect one at that.

Good day.

This is where we get your logic. If using a macro to make firing a semi-auto into a full auto rifle is "simple and more efficient", then, to reduce strain on the wrists and eyes, smooth aim, and auto aim should be a thing, because it's "simple, and more efficient".

On 6/13/2018 at 6:36 PM, Dreadarm said:

Ok so for the sake of argument:

Macro:

Is typically recognized as an expansion of instructions or repetitive actions that are pre-recorded and do not exceed a designed game mechanic. aka "full auto" or "rapid fire" which can already be achieved in the game by basic human input or a scroll wheel.

Script:

Typically runs on a script engine and requires basic programming knowledge. It allows many advanced functions such as pixel searching and full automation of game play. AKA trigger bots, farming bots etc. It interacts with the game for you autonomously.

Hack:

Utilized advanced programming knowledge, memory access, and prediction algorithms to significantly alter and manipulate the game play.

Your definition of a macro.

On 6/13/2018 at 7:04 PM, Dreadarm said:

here is a good side by side comparison.

~video~

But since it sends mouse clicks (that you didn't do), then it should be okay to send mouse movements that you don't do. It's not, under your definition, of a hack, because all it is doing is moving the mouse, to make it more "simple, and efficient". It is not manipulating game play, because the user would have moved the mouse anyways.

Same concept.

3 hours ago, Triksterism said:

If I remember correctly the 32 bit one always causes problems with battleye but the 64 version doesnt and it's been this way for years and years. Just recently (4 weeks ago) I played some DayZ and dusted off my old auto run macro (AHK) for the game. Worked just as well as it did in years past and battleye didn't care one bit.

it's not all about x86 or x64 os.

it's all about legal or illegal software/blacklist.

try run ahk with rainbow six siege ))))))))))

not DayZ not Arma mods not requires any macro to have advantage. all guns recoil fine!

*auto-run should be integrated into a game 

Edited by Dahel

21 minutes ago, Nymphi-DoubleDee said:

Sure!

This is what I responded to. You have challenged, and failed. Simple.

This is where we get your logic. If using a macro to make firing a semi-auto into a full auto rifle is "simple and more efficient", then, to reduce strain on the wrists and eyes, smooth aim, and auto aim should be a thing, because it's "simple, and more efficient".

Your definition of a macro.

But since it sends mouse clicks (that you didn't do), then it should be okay to send mouse movements that you don't do. It's not, under your definition, of a hack, because all it is doing is moving the mouse, to make it more "simple, and efficient". It is not manipulating game play, because the user would have moved the mouse anyways.

Same concept.

Who exactly is this "we" you keep mentioning, you act like tons of people are against me. Lol... It's funny how you derive those meanings from my statements and quote me, but still failed to show where I made any statements that you quoted.

The first one:
I said I challenged every argument you made, I never said I won or lost anything.

The second:
You are taking my response completely out of context and apply a "slippery slope" fallacy to attempt to gain ground on the subject. My response here was only to your claim that a macro is changing the game design. I guess you couldn't possibly have derived any logic from any of my other posts where I actually explained my position clearly since they don't further your attack.

The Third:
This is not just " My definition". This is the proper definition as it applies to gaming and this conversation. Unlike your definition that you derived and altered straight from a google search.

The Forth:

Once again you take the point of my statement here and attempt to twist it. The point here is that there is no benefit from using a macro. You then jump on a slippery slope and claim that well fine, if macro's are ok then I guess all cheats and hacks are ok to!

I am glad to see you took the time to spell this out for me. I can see now that no matter what I say, to you it translates to "cheating is ok" but you cant actually base any form of argument around my principle claim that macros net no benefit over other forms of rapid fire.

You have countless replies, and I have shown evidence and explained myself. You have just sent word after word and given no actual argument as to WHY you think macros are cheating.

Edited by Dreadarm