Is battleye setup to ban for AHK/auto-it? I've seen quite a few players I think are using color based triggerbots.

• Like 2

Just now, AbbyCakeTV said:

Why not click your mouse button yourself ya lazy schmuck

He's (ostensibly) complaining that other people are using cheats based on those programs. However, he could just as easily be someone testing the waters to see if he can keep cheating.

39 minutes ago, ForeverCr00ked said:

Is battleye setup to ban for AHK/auto-it? I've seen quite a few players I think are using color based triggerbots.

I believe Battleye detects AHK/Scripts but battleye cannot detect macros unless you have solid proof to submit a ticket 

45 minutes ago, Ashn said:

I believe Battleye detects AHK/Scripts but battleye cannot detect macros unless you have solid proof to submit a ticket 

if you read the download thing, it even scans your mouse hardware x)

1 hour ago, Ashn said:

I believe Battleye detects AHK/Scripts but battleye cannot detect macros

Those are the same thing.

40 minutes ago, Zoehh said:

Those are the same thing.

This is not true, AHK Scripts are only one way to create macro's. There are hundreds of ways and languages to make macros in. There really is no sense in attempting to go for macros anyway. 90% of new game oriented peripherals have macro features built in. Therefor, its no longer an advantage... That would be like saying, I have a better video card, ram and internet than you so I'm cheating because you cant afford the better equipment. If you can't afford it go play console where everything is designed to be even across the board.

With that said, I don't care for Macro users either, but its a part of gaming, and has been since day 1 of any shooter game ever made. And honestly, why the hell its not just part of the games by now is beyond me.

Accept it and move on.

• Like 1

It's in a grey area , but i can say this ;

AHK IS allowed but it depends on what you do with it , AHK is indeed an automation program but people like me uses it for something else , and here's the thing , that's why FairFight is there , people can only seee the name battle eye but they forgot that Fairfight is still in the game but server side .

You see if you use AHK just to do small things such as hotkeys shortcuts , you have no reason to be banned , but if instead you use it to help you do things that doesn't seem normal eg: triggerbot

FF will be there to detect your almost zero reaction time , and you will end up banned .

So in the checnical side , AHK should be fine , but it depends on what you do with it .

2 hours ago, Dreadarm said:

This is not true, AHK Scripts are only one way to create macro's. There are hundreds of ways and languages to make macros in. There really is no sense in attempting to go for macros anyway. 90% of new game oriented peripherals have macro features built in. Therefor, its no longer an advantage... That would be like saying, I have a better video card, ram and internet than you so I'm cheating because you cant afford the better equipment. If you can't afford it go play console where everything is designed to be even across the board.

With that said, I don't care for Macro users either, but its a part of gaming, and has been since day 1 of any shooter game ever made. And honestly, why the hell its not just part of the games by now is beyond me.

Accept it and move on.

No its not, and thats your opinion.

If your require a macro for gaming you may need a wheelchair too. If the gun, here or any game, is made semi auto is for you to click every fucking bullet, if not they would just make every single gun in every single game FULLY AUTOMATIC.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

No its not, and thats your opinion.

If your require a macro for gaming you may need a wheelchair too. If the gun, here or any game, is made semi auto is for you to click every fucking bullet, if not they would just make every single gun in every single game FULLY AUTOMATIC.

I use AHK to automate joining full districts now. Over the course of nearly a decade having played this game I have probably lost hours of my life trying to join full districts.

I'am last week buy new mouse.Now i have my mouse program and I'm using macro.This is a ban?

11 minutes ago, SacheM said:

I'am last week buy new mouse.Now i have my mouse program and I'm using macro.This is a ban?

yes you ban will batleye macro no permit

Edited by Guacamole

if I remember right AHK can be set up as a trigger bot.  When the crosshairs change colour it will automatically fire for you.

You can also write a script so AHK will compensate for predictable recoil (HVR). This will reset your cursor back to it's original position before you fired.

Edited by illgot

39 minutes ago, illgot said:

if I remember right AHK can be set up as a trigger bot.  When the crosshairs change colour it will automatically fire for you.

You can also write a script so AHK will compensate for predictable recoil (HVR). This will reset your cursor back to it's original position before you fired.

to make a code like that would be pain in the patootie since AHK programming is simple but messy asf

Depends on how they're using their Battleye. It has the ability to detect and ban for macros.

Here is a work around for macros that will never get caught (Please don't share. Super secret): 

You set up your brain to send a signal down your nervous system in a repeating fashion that makes your hand do the action over and over again. It undetectable by battle eye.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

The BattlEye bans any kind of use related to AutoHotkey.
Unfortunately, I think you can see some players with some macros (implemented directly in your mouse software, and so you need a GM to verify it).

Im gona get kicked probably...

Cuz im using this

http://allstone.lt/ideafan/ "Its a script thing that makes my laptops secondary fan run at 100% all the time.... 

If i get kicked n banned, i can tell you guys if SCRIPTS can get detected and probably ask for an unban...

Edited by Thelnformer

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Here is a work around for macros that will never get caught (Please don't share. Super secret): 

You set up your brain to send a signal down your nervous system in a repeating fashion that makes your hand do the action over and over again. It undetectable by battle eye.

bOGsfq9.gif

Well done Zombs, well done.

3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

It's been over 7 years with no district queue.

• Like 1

are you telling me you don’t enjoy the hyper realistic dmv simulator?

9 hours ago, Spudinskes said:

I use AHK to automate joining full districts now. Over the course of nearly a decade having played this game I have probably lost hours of my life trying to join full districts.

when i used to play i just left clicked Join through that Groups/Clan/Who/Friends window. No wrist needed

1 hour ago, Spudinskes said:

It's been over 7 years with no district queue.

yUP .

Edited by PogoTheClown

13 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

if you read the download thing, it even scans your mouse hardware x)

scans your mouse hardware? lol

wish i had photoshop installed on my pc right now, missing a great opportunity to farm likes

Edited by PoshDoll