Ai-Zhú

Opinions on the Current 'Temporary' Matchmaking System

Matchmaking System  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Which matchmaking/district system do you prefer?

• The current, temporary, non-threat based system
    • The threat-segregated system (from before)

As a "crybaby" silver myself, I'm fine with this solution. Seems like most of the community are happy too. So I'm just let it go. I wish I could learn from the golds (like some people suggested to), but I can't due to bad pc and mouse issues.

One thing I wanted to mention is, I can't see any "famous" dethreaters who plays only in bronze after this update. I mean like, really, are u guys afraid of true golds or something?

Edited by Nagletz
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

As a "crybaby" silver myself, I'm fine with this solution. Seems like most of the community are happy too. So I'm just let it go. I wish I could learn from the golds (like some people suggested to), but I can't due to bad pc and mouse issues.

One thing I wanted to mention is, I can't see any "famous" dethreaters who plays only in bronze after this update. I mean like, really, are u guys afraid of true golds or something?

If you are NA I'd be happy to help you learn. 

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Way to just shit all over those noobs. 

Do you also punch babies?

Also why is your game so fucking green?

I did it gently 😄

not to be rude but I don't want to go off topic with the color stuff.

Edited by SilverCrow

10 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

I did it gently 😄

not to be rude but I don't want to go off topic with the color stuff.

Fair enough. 👍

This is no kind of solution. One solution would be to improve the game and attract more players. Which will take more than some updated graphics 

Im just glad I dont have to fight the same 1-2 premade teams over and over only until someone gets bored and logs out or swaps faction on an alt.

Ive actually met a few silver players in the last week who had exceptional aim, they just didnt know the map/lacked positional awareness. Made a few friends, helped 2 of them get to gold for the first time. Was actually fun for once in a long time.

Anyways I hope it stays open conflict forever, it's what I suggested literally 5-6 years ago and got crazy downvoted for it. Glad to see people actually like it now that they've tried it!

IncompleteCloudyCoot-size_restricted.gif

❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

everyone against the change, to be brutally honest are old school silvers that dont know their head from their pleasant fellow in game that like to bully new players. non segegated threat allows people to play against people better than them and learn how they play if they have the mental attitude to try and get better. 4 trash silvers spamming volcanos isnt quite the best way to learn the game by any means.

• Like 2

I like that there is no threat system, all of the dethreaters that bully bronze servers are getting slapped around now and raging when they lose.. 

:classic_tongue:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LilPurple said:

I like that there is no threat system, all of the dethreaters that bully bronze servers are getting slapped around now and raging when they lose.. 

Ye and they're hackusating the whole server now also 🙂

50 minutes ago, Farbon Ciber said:

Super fun to get 3 kills vs the opposition who got 30+

It was fun for me with the old system when this happened to be in literally every single match. I am not exeggerating.

Now, it is not every single match, it is every 4th to 5th.

Just because I happen to be Gold, doesn't mean I am that much Gold and therefore eligible to be matched up against the top Gold players (consider them to be Platinum or Diamond or what not) just because these guys are starving for opposition of their league and I am the next best option.

"Oh yeah, these three R255 Goldies with thousands of hours on their back will be matched against these R160s. To compensate for the skill and rank gap, we're gonna give the R160s team a fourth man, that'll fix it.

Ah, and yes. We're gonna match these guys over and over again because these buddies are the only ones of their 'league' in this district."

Edited by Ai-Zhú

this forum is mostly an echo chamber for toxic golds so you'll only get one result from those toxic golds that like their easy matches and dont wanna face their own

the silent majority dont post here or even visit. 

most people i know/friends with on discord etc have stopped playing until servers are back to normal because its impossible to play atm. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Uke said:

This is a problem with low population, not really the lack of threat districts. Most good players stopped playing this game because... well I don't think I have to explain that, and what is left are mostly average and below average casual players who probably don't play at even 60fps.

If population was bigger there would be much more variety of players in both teams and you would meet good players more often. And there could be some matchmaking mechanics introduced so people don't get bored of winning all the time, e. g. making teams who are on win streaks vs each other.

And if someone doesn't want to get "random noobs" on their team. Well, that's what groups are for.

dont remember having a problem getting opposition with the current matchmaking system

It's nice because it completely eliminate the de-threat problems:)

Now imo, instead of re-adding threat districts, just add a green/tutorial district for new players and make it so anyone who played more than 5 hours on their character cannot become green threat, end of story.

New peeps get those 5 hours to get used to basic mechanics & tutorial of the game.

• Like 3

I would give millions just to see look on the faces of dethreaters who spent weeks and months purposely dethreating to green threat so they can bully legit newcomers  & legit bronzes.

Pls do keep this current non threat system as long as possible so that karma catches those who bullied legit greens n bronzes on bronze servers.

• Like 4

unknown.png

Looking great so far!

I might arrest some more de-threaters. Put 'em in jail where they belong...

Actual scumbags of the game feasting on newbies.. It is about time they experience the real world and get weeded the @$#% out.

Pathetic Maggots

Jebaited.png

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Kitty Yekaterina said:

I would give millions just to see look on the faces of dethreaters who spent weeks and months purposely dethreating to green threat so they can bully legit newcomers  & legit bronzes.

Pls do keep this current non threat system as long as possible so that karma catches those who bullied legit greens n bronzes on bronze servers.

Except now there's no point dethreating as you get green/bronze opp all the time anyway. Sounds great to me.

What about those people who afk every time they meet better players? 😉

• Like 1

2 hours ago, postalgril said:

this forum is mostly an echo chamber for toxic golds so you'll only get one result from those toxic golds that like their easy matches and dont wanna face their own

most people i know/friends with on discord etc have stopped playing until servers are back to normal because its impossible to play atm. 

How'd you know from the silent majority that they don't visit the forums if they are, like, silent? Also, isn't your circle of friends and acquintances an echo chamber itself?

Gold covers a wide spectrum of players that is too wide, in my opinion, as Gold is the highest you can get. Even with billions of hours, Gold is all you can get, thus creating unfair matchups despite everyone involved being Gold threat.

Besides, I have faced enough "Gold"  matchups that I was the one who was on the brink to quit. But for once, my matches aren't one-sided anymore. You shouldn't label everyone who voted in favor of the current system as a toxic Gold. That's unjust and unfair. 

Edited by Ai-Zhú
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, postalgril said:

As a gold on Jericho my experience these past two years has been this: not enough higher ranking golds in a district so I end up waiting as much as 30 minutes before matchmaking will give me a match.

...I still prefer that to the disaster we have now with no segregation.

Luckily its only temporary.

everyone who thinks current version is bad can suck my small banana its the best i keep facing noobs i have so much fun

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HappyMandy said:

i like the current matchtmaking system. 😉

newbies get f*king rekt 😂🤣

Like every newbie who started before they decided to segregate us... but i'm still here, still playing

Edited by HighSociety

3 hours ago, postalgril said:

Hahahhahahaha

AshamedMagnificentIcefish-small.gif

14 hours ago, Hansner said:

Ye and they're hackusating the whole server now also 🙂

They did anyways just not as much.

before they were not hackusating nonstop but now theyre raging so theyre louder , but they always did hackusate the whole server lol

I can suggest to make some new raw matchmaking system, and get it into test districts. Maybe it could work smh. I think LO already have something to show us.

Seems like this "temporary" solution could left until Engine Upgrade, just IMO.

Edited by Nagletz