Showstopper test changes accidentally pushed Live

1 minute ago, Solamente said:

??????????

???????????????????????????????

7 minutes ago, Salvick said:

???????????????????????????????

its a potential balance change not a serial killer

15 hours ago, Salvick said:

Any chances we could return the gun till the changes goes live? I doubt is possible but is kinda disappointing and a bit scary to have a gun that its functionality is being modified while some people was convinced that it could be a good choice as it was before.

Edit for dummies:

So the weapon is still under development or is at least about to get nerfed/modified? If so then it is, one more time, the same frustrating experience of acquiring a gun because you like how it works to then get it buried in your locker since you don't like it anymore because it works different from what you expected. I'm afraid of getting any guns because I never know what's going to happen later tbh.

Exactly

Let's hope this gets fixed on Wednesday. I just bought it and was very surprised how badly it performed.

"Purchase weapons that you enjoy playing and not because they are the broken favor of the month"

Sniper - Was my first main, played it for many years, despite the previous ability to quick switch, it was super easy to counter, they changed it to where it is no longer fun for me

Wasp - Loyalty reward, Earned from spending a decent amount of money to support the game. This is my main weapon, played it for many years. Plenty of people have no issue countering it,and now its going to be "balanced"

Showstopper - Spent over $200.00 to finally unlock it, I finally had a unique weapon that not a lot of people had, worked like a "Legendary" should!

It is now Ninja nerfed to where its worthless, even if it is temporary, no idea what the end result will be, but once again it appears that I spent money on something just to have it rendered less effective after purchase

There are more weapons, but cant think of them all

I think I would have less of a problem with these "Balances" if they were announced just after launch rather than 6 mos, or several years in

"The meta flows and keeps the game fresh. It's a good thing"

I hear what you are saying. But it is not appropriate to me to change the stats on an item after actual cash was spent on it. It is not my fault that adequate testing wasn't done. I mean, from my perspective most of the weapons I have enjoyed have been negatively changed. I know this is not their intent, but the result is that the item I purchased is devalued

I would much rather have them do other things to keep the game fresh

For example:

Finish the engine upgrade

Add that new car we were promised years ago

Add those two new contacts

continue to add new weapons and clothing pieces

FIX the many weapons that people don't play, many of which I also bought

Make new weapons that counter the so called advantages of the weapons we are spending time balancing (you dont upset the people that made a purchase and you add something new that people can purchase = Win Win)

1 hour ago, Farbon Ciber said:

Wasp - Loyalty reward, Earned from spending a decent amount of money to support the game. This is my main weapon, played it for many years. Plenty of people have no issue countering it,and now its going to be "balanced"

WASP = OCA for anyone reading this

1 hour ago, Farbon Ciber said:

Showstopper - Spent over $200.00 to finally unlock it, I finally had a unique weapon that not a lot of people had, worked like a "Legendary" should!

He means the Thunder, not the Showstopper. 

8 hours ago, Farbon Ciber said:

I think I would have less of a problem with these "Balances" if they were announced just after launch rather than 6 mos, or several years in

they can’t announce balance changes immediately after launch (aside from the apparently-not-so-obvious “any purchase may be changed at the discretion of little orbit”) because that would mean they knew the initial balance was off in the first place

half of your examples were nerfed because other changes to the game made them unbalanced, not because little orbit suddenly decided to make you salty

On 12/7/2019 at 1:35 AM, Nickolai said:

No wonder I wasn't able to kill someone at 10 meters with 6 shells when it usually takes 3 or 4.....

Yeah, like all of a sudden it seemed really weak. I just thought I was having a bad night. 

Merged.

On 12/8/2019 at 5:32 PM, TheJellyGoo said:

Indeed, it does.

I can only tell you that it should also be in your best interest when weapons are being balanced. Purchase weapons that you enjoy playing and not because they are the broken favor of the month.

Trouble Maker and a few others were broken at release and I do not support that so those are pretty much the only weapons I never bought hence I dodged all those hard nerfs.

Doesn't mean I didn't have guns that I like nerfed but I could always see that it was reasonable and for the "greater good". Except the Anubis nerf of course that made me go apeshit crazy.

But that was also supposed to be a buff according to G1 so I'm not sure that counts.

You play long enough just see it as a natural flow. Sometimes your favorites will be nerfed, sometimes they will be buffed. The meta flows and keeps the game fresh. It's a good thing.

Unless of course you were a Trouble Maker abuser then you deserve every nerf tenfold. 😏

Fair, unusual for the forums. 

I give it a like.

16 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

WASP = OCA for anyone reading this

He means the Thunder, not the Showstopper. 

Lol- thank you 😉

2 minutes ago, Farbon Ciber said:

Lol- thank you 😉

it’s also already been balanced afaik, so you didn’t even notice the “nerf”

I was wondering why it went from "usable" to "oh god I can't kill anything even with 2 extra shots"

Also fix yukon please, it can't kill anything close quarters when it's not hugging distance. G1 made their money with it BUT people who spent money to earn it don't deserve treatment such as this. 

Ya it be Nerffed, seems both models are shit now.  I wouldn't worry about Un building it. It just doesnt fucking matter anymore

You wanna nerf something, nerf the ursus and the new glory and limit the volcano to one shot, then maybe some of the honest people will win more. Ya know the ones that dump a 100 to the joker n get shit on by those who have spent a fkn dollar n got everything. n i dont see how the EU see's it as gambling, its a fkn donation, Period   🧂

On 12/9/2019 at 6:40 PM, Solamente said:

it’s also already been balanced afaik, so you didn’t even notice the “nerf”

Haven’t played the weapon lately, was trying a few other thing. Also very limited game time