Sign in to follow this  
Noob_Guardian

Login Servers/Jericho Down?

I've been trying to login for the last few minutes, it used to let me get to the character screen, but wouldnt let me on Jericho. I managed to get onto EU? I think it was once, but it won't even let me on since with Error Code 9. I can't find anything saying maintenance at this time....

• Thanks 1

yeah they did broadcast when I was on Jericho about maintence.. not sure when will be back up

Just now, Younginzz said:

yeah they did broadcast when I was on Jericho about maintence.. not sure when will be back up

the forum post said friday 12am utc which according to google would have been yesterday at 7pm est, so im confused as to why it's down today.

who knows at this rate. the decisions made by LO have gotten a little questionable.

17 minutes ago, JanexLane said:

nvm, I just found the post about it

But thats a.m. and it's like 10:30pm utc

halo where am se prem for compnsaton for serve down?????????

Hi all,

I have just confirmed that all platforms (PC, XB1, and PS4) in all regions (NA & EU) are up with all districts online again.

We have been attempting to correct an ongoing data issue caused during our network migration. At this point, all data is current with nothing lost. 

The remaining work will be performed during regular maintenance.

Thanks,
Matt

2 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

I have just confirmed that all platforms (PC, XB1, and PS4) in all regions (NA & EU) are up with all districts online again.

We have been attempting to correct an ongoing data issue caused during our network migration. At this point, all data is current with nothing lost. 

The remaining work will be performed during regular maintenance.

Thanks,
Matt

Nice to hear that.

Sign in to follow this