MattScott

Downtime compensation - 25 Days of Premium (EXTENDED)

Hi all,

We originally activated 7 Days of Premium for all players and all platforms.

We have extended this till 12/22 for a total of 25 days while we continue making adjustments and get the EU servers online.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 23
  • Thanks 8

make sure you actually activate it for everyone this time :^)

28 minutes ago, Solamente said:

make sure you actually activate it for everyone this time :^)

Right now Premium is turned on globally, so it should effect everyone.

We tried individually assigning Premium months ago for the last compensation period, and it turned into a nightmare of waiting for days to let the database job finish.

We are still investigating why some players aren't getting it based on tickets that were sent in.

EDIT: Looks like its a display bug that shows the wrong Premium end date for people who already had Premium. We are in the process of fixing this on the site.

EDIT: The new ARMAS sale will stack with the Premium for a total of 40% off on select items.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

We have extended this till 12/22 for a total of 25 days while we continue making adjustments and get the EU servers online.

Thanks,

Matt

thank you.

Since i have now better latency on citadel, i decided i will keep playing citadel while it's hosted in NY. Had to start a new char and it's really painful to lvl up without premium..

• Like 1

Wow, that's very cool.

Many thanks!!

Sal.

15 minutes ago, Uhtdred said:

thank you.

Since i have now better latency on citadel, i decided i will keep playing citadel while it's hosted in NY. Had to start a new char and it's really painful to lvl up without premium..

To be clear, you should have had Premium since 11/28. There is a display bug on the site that shows the wrong end date.
If you're not getting the benefits of Premium, then open a trouble ticket. We are escalating those tickets to figure out if there is something else going on.

• Like 1

Just now, MattScott said:

To be clear, you should have had Premium since 11/28. There is a display bug on the site that shows the wrong end date.
If you're not getting the benefits of Premium, then open a trouble ticket. We are escalating those tickets to figure out if there is something else going on.

oh no, i do have premium but you first said only 7 days. I was talking about day 8 when premium was gone.

Isn't useful for who like me have tons of years but at least you did extended it, thanks.

Quite a bit off topic, but will there ever be a permanent premium purchase option? Or perhaps at a certain threshold of days, just enable it permanently? I'm fairly certain that several players have it already, and would love to get my hands on it as well.

On topic, 25 days is really generous, and is greatly appreciated!

2 minutes ago, Leefekyn said:

Quite a bit off topic, but will there ever be a permanent premium purchase option? Or perhaps at a certain threshold of days, just enable it permanently? I'm fairly certain that several players have it already, and would love to get my hands on it as well.

For me is like having it permanently x)

1 hour ago, Leefekyn said:

why not just subscribe to auto renew every six months?

3 hours ago, Leefekyn said:

I believe you're referring to SPCT and probably volunteer GMs since back in the days the forum Mods and I'm not sure if also the SPCT members had that perk enabled for their contribution with the community.

Just now, Salvick said:

I believe you're referring to SPCT and probably volunteer GMs since back in the days the forum Mods and I'm not sure if also the SPCT members had that perk enabled for their contribution with the community.

Permanent premium was a very rare reward from an redeem code back in July 2013.

I think only 5 people or so got it.

It was said to be equal to 50 years of premium time.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

Oh I see, thanks for clarifying it then. But didn't volunteer forum mods had it too? I'm convinced that's what I recall but since its been a while...

5 minutes ago, Salvick said:

Oh I see, thanks for clarifying it then. But didn't volunteer forum mods had it too? I'm convinced that's what I recall but since its been a while...

Maybe they were one of the lucky few. That would also explain it.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

APB won't be there in 50 years so pretty useless. 15 years are alredy enough, maybe too much.

54 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Maybe they were one of the lucky few. That would also explain it.

Yeah, indeed I remember someone who had the permanent premium enabled during his time serving as forum mod and then losing it once he ended the assignment.

14 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

wow so generous thank you.

does the 25 days of premium "append" onto someone's account that already has premium?

so existing premium folks get that added to their existing paid term?

Thanks of course for the premium. But why the hell don't they charge me? Everyone who would not ask, they were given, I do not. Maybe fix it somehow, please? I did not even receive the last premium, which is for 7 days.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:40 PM, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Matt

Dead lordeh, That's awesome! However i'm sad that it had to be done.