Sign in to follow this  
TheJicen

APB not starting after Battleye update.

16:07:55: Starting BattlEye Service...
16:07:59: Launching game...
16:08:07: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
16:08:07: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\LightFX.dll".
16:08:08: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\LightFX\v4.0_4.0.59.0__bebb3c8816410241\LightFX.dll".

These are one of the messages I get when i start the game, given that sometimes when the game starts it says I don't have a updated version of Battleye and then boots me from game before showing me the message.

UPDATE: It was because of my alienware system. Once i uninstalled Alienware command center which controls a good bit of things for my alienware APB starts right up. Can we get some type of update so alienware users don't have to lose their command center?

• Like 1

I am also having this issue. Not an issue with any other games I play or have played that run BE.

18 hours ago, Anudureju said:

delete that dll what been blocked

Deleting it will cause undefined behaviour. The DLL is part of Alienware's Control Panel, and controls the lights for the keyboard and the whole laptop. Who knows what might happen if it's just deleted...

Did someone make a ticket yet so LO is aware of the situation? They need to update BattleEye.