Sirocco

Fix NTEC-5 affect to Raptor 'Condor'?

Hello

I read in the news to the patch of 2 October 2019 that the developers added NTEC-5 to the experimental area, and one of the fixes was -5 meters to the range.
And I wonder this fix NTEC-5 affect
 for Raptor 'Condor'❓

Why am I asking?
1. Fix NTEC-5 refers to all NTEC-5-like rifles. Atac and Raptors, albeit others, but their range is the same. (50 meters)
2. And yet, in APB-DB at the Raptor 'Condor', a range of 45 meters is written. Is she true? And if it drops 40, then this weapon can be thrown out.

Write your thoughts, and if possible, the developer can comment on this somehow, thank you.🤗

(here there are 100% errors, I apologize in advance for them, English is not my native language)

Edited by Sirocco

Last I checked the raptor is not a variant of the N-tec (CR-5, VAS Sword, ...), those are the ones that should be affected by this

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kevkof said:

Last I checked the raptor is not a variant of the N-tec (CR-5, VAS Sword, ...), those are the ones that should be affected by this

Thanks for such a quick reply. You reassured me a little. I really liked it Raptor 'Condor'😋

I see that one of the developers is right now on the forum, @Selali could you comment on this issue in addition.😊 For earlier Thanks.

3 hours ago, Sirocco said:

Hello

I read in the news to the patch of 2 October 2019 that the developers added NTEC-5 to the experimental area, and one of the fixes was -5 meters to the range.
And I wonder this fix NTEC-5 affect
 for Raptor 'Condor'❓

Why am I asking?
1. Fix NTEC-5 refers to all NTEC-5-like rifles. Atac and Raptors, albeit others, but their range is the same. (50 meters)
2. And yet, in APB-DB at the Raptor 'Condor', a range of 45 meters is written. Is she true? And if it drops 40, then this weapon can be thrown out.

Write your thoughts, and if possible, the developer can comment on this somehow, thank you.🤗

(here there are 100% errors, I apologize in advance for them, English is not my native language)

the condor has always been 45m iirc, and it's not like you should really be using at 45-50m anyway

not sure why you would think "fix n-tec" means the same thing as "fix assault rifles"

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

the condor has always been 45m iirc, and it's not like you should really be using at 45-50m anyway

not sure why you would think "fix n-tec" means the same thing as "fix assault rifles"

I understand it. He shoots so well at 40+, I do not have time to blink an eye as he cuts.😌

Hmm because not one n-tec will fix it. The tester above wrote n-tec fix = joker, vas and so on fix.

It will look stupid, n-tec will nerf to 45, and Atac and Raptor will continue to shoot at 50? My thoughts on this.

Edited by Sirocco

5 minutes ago, Sirocco said:

I understand it. He shoots so well at 40+, I do not have time to blink an eye as he cuts.😌

Hmm because not one n-tec will fix it. The tester above wrote n-tec fix = joker, vas and so on fix.

It will look stupid, n-tec will nerf to 45, and Atac and Raptor will continue to shoot at 50? My thoughts on this.

the ntec changes ONLY apply to the NTEC 5 and the NTEC 5 Variants. All other Assault Rifles are not touched by the NTEC 5 changes.

It wouldn't look stupid tho? But ATAC shoots 40m I thought, not 50 /shrug.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

1 minute ago, Noob_Guardian said:

the ntec changes ONLY apply to the NTEC 5 and the NTEC 5 Variants. All other Assault Rifles are not touched by the NTEC 5 changes.

Okey, what you say about it:

n-tec = 45m
atac will continue = 50m

it is not logical.🤨

2 minutes ago, Sirocco said:

Okey, what you say about it:

n-tec = 45m
atac will continue = 50m

it is not logical.🤨

I believe the range reduction is not a part of these current testing value, otherwise I believe it would have been mentioned in the post.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Noob_Guardian said:

It wouldn't look stupid tho? But ATAC shoots 40m I thought, not 50 /shrug.

Atac shoots at 50m. You can check on the site APBDB. There are all the official characteristics of all weapons. 

4 minutes ago, Sirocco said:

Atac shoots at 50m. You can check on the site APBDB. There are all the official characteristics of all weapons. 

Which is honestly fine, because ATAC is also not very effective at that range. You're far more likely to die to a nerfed 45m ntec at 50m than an atac.

Did you know that the NFA has a 30m damage drop? Despite being useless past like 5m? There are a number of guns that have a damage drop past their effective range. Such things are okay.

1 minute ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Which is honestly fine, because ATAC is also not very effective at that range. You're far more likely to die to a nerfed 45m ntec at 50m than an atac.

Did you know that the NFA has a 30m damage drop? Despite being useless past like 5m? There are a number of guns that have a damage drop past their effective range. Such things are okay.

Atac, 45m kill - I agree.
Raptor can kill to 50m. The latter gun has a very large accuracy.

NFA, yeah. Oca Whisper have 50m range, according to APBDB. But you can't shoot this range.
Atac and Raptor = assault rifles. They created for this range.

raptor/hawk are 50m while the condor is 45m (unless they changed it)

iUTgNnv.pngYwVLg3f.png

Insert image from URL

Edited by safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs