Selali

Upcoming Shotgun Balance Changes

I tested it alone on the wall in different ranges - sadly have no one for test in match...

I own CSG, JG and Shredder and this three will be point of my opinion. Statwise i'm worried about DOW, but everything else look solid. Even N-FAS seems to get nerfed (at fucking last).

CSG seems to be back in track but stats tell me that it will be JG which will still dominate. CSG though seems to get it's own ranged niche.

Shredder seems to be fixed. It seems to be the most distance-aimed shotgun out of all and seems it not gonna be competitive against pump action ones nor N-FAS up close.

So basically my opinion: Double-check DOW, implement Shredder as it is now, I dunno what to think about CSG and JG but I like them rn. - wouldn't mind though to try it out on real players first...

10 minutes ago, DumSAS said:

What is ApocWar?

the strife 

On 2/1/2020 at 1:02 AM, Solamente said:

the strife 

I mean it says CSG/TAS20 and Strife/ApocWar which means these are two different weapons with same stats. Never saw smth named ApocWar in game tho

2 minutes ago, DumSAS said:

I mean it says CSG/TAS20 and Strife/ApocWar which means these are two different weapons with same stats. Never saw smth named ApocWar in game tho

CSG and TAS20 share the same stats, those are just remodels of the same weapon.

The Strife's other name is the ApocWar based on the pack it's in.

1 hour ago, DumSAS said:

Never saw smth named ApocWar in game tho

The gun's ingame display name is Strife (this is what the player sees), but it's listed as ApocWar in the actual game data (this is what the devs see).