Selali

Patch Notes 1.20.0 (1185)

increasing max bloom by 75% is too much. Could have told you

EDIT: current value is 1.6, so 2.8 is an increase with 75%

Edited by SilverCrow

bad ntec change.....

i personally dont know how they should change the ntec cause i dont see a problem with it... i just dont understand why people find this gun op.

they really should make a survey for people who think its op asking cvertain things... like "what gun are you using at the time you find ntec to be op against you" this is the main thing im curious about. Seeing that everyone mostly uses smg/shotgun i thnk this is the problem.

i use ntec against other ntec and its fine and balanced... but with smg/shotgun i dont stand a chance. I also use obeya/obir and scout which give me problems vs ntec unless i am properly positioned outside the ntec range.... i think this is another problem because positioning can be very hard if you dont car game which again... majority of players dont do.

so basically we are dumbing the game down because people refuse to position properly with the tools given to you in the game and also refuse to use the right guns for the right situations.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Selali said:

NTEC5 and its variants:

·         Increase the Shot Modifier Cap to 2.8

·         Increase the Jump Modifier from 12 to 30

Why would you change the guns bloom from 1.6 to 2.8? You're literally increasing the bloom by 75% which you're most likely gonna have to revert in an upcoming patch. Who is making these changes man, like, can you just get some good players to help you with balancing...

Also starting to wonder how long we're gonna have to wait for the whisper to be fixed as well  since it's been stuck on the old stats since before you nerfed the oca for weeks now and Demoness skin still makes it invisible. Would also like to see a revert back to the old HVR before this bloom mechanic and from there on just lower its damage. 

• Like 2

i'm probably gonna get hated for this but I don't really mind the nerf that much since I don't even use the ntec myself and it would be nice to not see it being used by every rank 255 and their grandmother every match.

That said, a lot of people use the ntec so I doubt it's gonna sit with the community well and the nerf probably isn't gonna happen 😕

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

I think the problem here is that 90% of the guns in the game openly lose to guns like the NTEC, ATAC, OCA, CR762, SR15 etc, making it really difficult to use what you actually want. The NTEC in itself isn't really that crazy of a gun, it is just REALLY good at doing a lot of things, which is almost impossible to find in something else (Don't quote some smart gun that you got 6 kills with that ONE time against Bronzes). People crutch on it so much, and its oppressive to vs, making it seem OP when its really about where it should be. Maybe we should be looking at changing some of the other guns in the game to cater for a faster play style, instead of trying to slow everything down. The game is meant to be played hard and fast, and it plays extremely well but only when you can actually compete against other people properly. I am not saying most guns are unusable, I am just saying in FC and silver districts, you will have a hard time getting kills against NTEC.

lol going back to shotguns? someone know they fucked up?.. lol this game a fucking joke

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moxxichixx said:

lol going back to shotguns? someone know they fucked up?.. lol this game a fucking joke

G1 fucked up

LO are fixing it...

Don't see a problem here

4 hours ago, DJ_scully said:

I think the problem here is that 90% of the guns in the game openly lose to guns like the NTEC, ATAC, OCA, CR762, SR15 etc, making it really difficult to use what you actually want. The NTEC in itself isn't really that crazy of a gun, it is just REALLY good at doing a lot of things, which is almost impossible to find in something else (Don't quote some smart gun that you got 6 kills with that ONE time against Bronzes). People crutch on it so much, and its oppressive to vs, making it seem OP when its really about where it should be. Maybe we should be looking at changing some of the other guns in the game to cater for a faster play style, instead of trying to slow everything down. The game is meant to be played hard and fast, and it plays extremely well but only when you can actually compete against other people properly. I am not saying most guns are unusable, I am just saying in FC and silver districts, you will have a hard time getting kills against NTEC.

they took alot of guns and ruined them (g1 and lo both) they reduced the range of ALL marksman role weapons... so how are you supposed to have that breathing space vs IR3 ntecs when your gun's effective range is the same as the ir3 ntec AND it shoots slower and barely more accurately than the ntec? they should revert the marksman weapon range nerf  and previous rate of fire/accuracy nerfs that G1 did as well, honestly. give us back jump scouting while were reverting bad changes also. then we will be in a better spot in my opinion.

Edited by safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs
  • Thanks 1

are the changes on test districts? seems like no changes on normal districts

Merged.

csg is not like it should be, doesnt 2 shot >10m, dont know if firerate is reverted either

If the district are Prototype ones and if peoples just need to test out stuff, why should i get kicked for tk my team mates while trying and in add pay for the ammo?

I didn't got that.

Edited by Guest

Ntec still needs a bit more work done tbh..

The change didn't do much except people now can't jumshoot with it

Still feels kind of overpowered with Muzzle Break on it

14 hours ago, ChellyBean said:

Also, is there any chance we'll get a Little Orbiter clothing pack? Or maybe some decals of her

She's adorable. 

flat,750x1000,075,t.u4.jpg

qiMRJiT.png qiMRJiT.png qiMRJiT.png

This. This is one of those ideas that are like the best ideas. 

• Like 1

the ntec changes on test are not bad at all... basically it makes it a bad choice to attempt jump shooting with the ntec and it makes spamming full auto a bad idea also. 

so it balanced it out in CQC pretty good... now full autoing in cqc will be SUPER inaccurate and jump lean shooting around corners also... without hindering its midrange accuracy/fire rate.

1 hour ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

the ntec changes on test are not bad at all... basically it makes it a bad choice to attempt jump shooting with the ntec and it makes spamming full auto a bad idea also. 

so it balanced it out in CQC pretty good... now full autoing in cqc will be SUPER inaccurate and jump lean shooting around corners also... without hindering its midrange accuracy/fire rate.

Pretty sure that was the whole idea, nerfing full auto and keeping the n-tec the tap-fire beast.

I honestly believe half of the replies here misunderstood the value changes.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Speedz said:

Pretty sure that was the whole idea, nerfing full auto and keeping the n-tec the tap-fire beast.

I honestly believe half of the replies here misunderstood the value changes.

I don't think full auto and its CQC effectivity is its problem, the tap fire laser is.

I think an increase of like 75% max bloom is rather dumb, really isn't its issue.

First impressions:

Like the changes on paper for both the N-TEC as well as the shotguns. I tried them a little bit on walls and compared stats on database from these values posted here. (highly appreciated on the numbers by the way)

But later today I'll do an arranged match up on A district to post a final gameplay verdict.

To be continued...

Edited by KyoukiDotExe
  • Like 1

after some small testing shooting in district, all i can say that it feels like are on the right track but feels a little too heavy of changes 

12 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

Most people don't bother hitting max bloom to begin with unless in CQC where it barely matters.

Not sure about you but the N-tec's cqc viability is what puts the gun out of line and makes it the most versatile assault rifle in the game. It was always meant to be the long range assault rifle, not a laser with tight max bloom in cqc that overshadows both the FAR / Star who are designed to shine in those closer encounters.

• Like 2

"Adding in the new Blood Moon clothing line to Armas. This bundle consists of 3 different Blood Moon designs; Dragon, Unicorn and Wolf. After feedback from the community, preset clothing line bundles will also include the Decals used to design them."

.... when?

The main problem is that you guys write something and you don't give any ETA on when the actual thing will come.

Wasn't difficult to add something like "Check back the ARMAS this evening to find out them", or anything you prefer.

Didn't wanted to be negative but everytime you release something on the paid market we need to throw out dates and predict release for those items.

Do you have any words about the ones from today update? @Amayii

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

The main problem is that you guys write something and you don't give any ETA on when the actual thing will come.

Wasn't difficult to add something like "Check back the ARMAS this evening to find out them", or anything you prefer.

Wouldn't that just very likely be on Friday, since Armas is normally updated on Friday? 

8 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Wouldn't that just very likely be on Friday, since Armas is normally updated on Friday? 

Friday is the day the ARMAS get new Limited Time Offer items, which are not the ones i mentioned.

They do always update it before friday when new items come out, also preset ones, Tarot, Death and the other one, the first was wednesday or thursday.

They also throw out the New Glory the same day because i remember, in the evening of wednesday.

Anyway is not how it works, they should get more organized about times.

We can't predict or dream about those dates everytime, if they don't know is not difficult > "Check back soon in the ARMAS to find them out."

or simply "We actually don't know when exactly they will come out but we will be sure to inform you when this happen."

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Anyway is not how it works, they should get more organized about times.

We can't predict or dream about those dates everytime, if they don't know is not difficult > "Check back soon in the ARMAS to find them out."

That's a fair argument indeed. Maybe they'll improve this in future posts. We can only hope

1 minute ago, Kevkof said:

That's a fair argument indeed. Maybe they'll improve this in future posts. We can only hope

That's right, i hope they will read the topics so they will find out thatr we mentioned that, but i think they alredy know about that.