Blackace-RD

Shredder shotguns

Are those kinda shotguns good? i dont see people using it very often,  is something wrong with that weapon?

20 minutes ago, Blackace-RD said:

Are those kinda shotguns good? i dont see people using it very often,  is something wrong with that weapon?

not great at cqc due to high ttk and 3stk, not great at range because low effective range and pellet spread

might as well just use a thunder, it’s better at being a ranged shotgun and it doesn’t take up a primary weapon slot

I enjoy using my shredder. Yes its not the best choice but it does have some advantages.

- 10 Round Mag

- Decent Damage at 20 meters

- Very configurable (From HS3 to RS3/CJ3 to IR3 - pretty much everything works)

- Tight Spread

I treat it as a support shotgun that requires teammates to get kills. On its own you will probably struggle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nickolai said:

From HS3 to RS3

if by "works" you mean "has no effect" then you are technically correct, but really you're just wasting a mod slot

6 hours ago, Nickolai said:

On its own you will probably struggle.

Only if you have no clue how it works, as you clearly don't based on your mod suggestions. The gun is a beast if played properly... although with the shotgun mechanics revert removing the rayscaling, the old inconsistency issues will return and gimp the Shredder like the rest.

It's good but not great since the change. I love mine, but i'd say test it before you buy.

Edited by Noob_Guardian