ZoriaDunne

Visible mods in Weapons

Hey there, now that we have Little Orbit in head and they have a lot of plans for updates I think it would be a good idea to have visible mods in weapons.
Just as having a scope in your weapon when you equip Hunting sigh, a bigger magazine with Extended Magazine, some barrels for the red mods, etc.
What do you guys think about it? I'm kinda tired of my basic weapon.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, AllFenom said:

Hey there, now that we have Little Orbit in head and they have a lot of plans for updates I think it would be a good idea to have visible mods in weapons.
Just as having a scope in your weapon when you equip Hunting sigh, a bigger magazine with Extended Magazine, some barrels for the red mods, etc.

1. Engine Upgrade
2. Bug Fixes

3. Optimizations

4. New map

5. Adding new content

Last time I said this, I was told to return to CoD, and I wasn't even coming from there lol

I still like the idea.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2018 at 4:07 PM, AllFenom said:

If i remember correctly RTW used to show weapons mods in the sense that a barrel modification would change the muzzle flash to a blueish whitish color. Correct me if I'm wrong

I don't remember that in RTW, but if it was already there, it means it's less work for devs to implement it.
PEO_M249_Para_ACOG.jpg
I just would love to have Alig Like this.

• Like 2

This would be a pretty massive change to the weapons system, a lot of the models would need reworking, maybe even being made modular to accommodate the attachments which would also need to be modeled. Then there are the heaps of coding that would need to go into reworking the current weapon system and UI to make this work. It's a nice idea but I think it is very far off. It would be little unrealistic to think that this would be implemented any time within the next few years. There is so much that needs fixing in general not to mention new content and the new engine release/fixes that needs to happen before most stuff like this can even be created.

Edited by CombatMedic02

On 6/8/2018 at 9:07 PM, TheKeanuReeves said:

On 6/8/2018 at 9:24 PM, Dipsty said:

1. Engine Upgrade
2. Bug Fixes

3. Optimizations

4. New map

5. Adding new content

...Yeah sorry but it would be a TOTAL rework of all models of every gun in APB, that is a lot work...

As much as I want it as anyone else, It would take at least a year to do.

On 6/27/2018 at 5:45 PM, TheKeanuReeves said:

I don't remember that in RTW, but if it was already there, it means it's less work for devs to implement it.
PEO_M249_Para_ACOG.jpg
I just would love to have Alig Like this.

...hmmm... :classic_unsure:

Img_7_Norm_AO.jpg

3 hours ago, TheKeanuReeves said:

Too bad Medusa has too much firerate and runs out of ammo in 3 secs.

Hey, I've not had that much trouble with it. Just don't Rambo!