Sign in to follow this  
Aizzor

Eu servers?

Any info about the state of servers? Are we gonna play soon with 50ms or we stuck at 120+ ? 

i want to play a game without lag and fps drops, why MattScott isn't carry? And i can't use my premium days because it is unpayable.

I sugest gamefirst to rent servers from Romania, not because is my country, but because it have rly good internet infrastructure, it is one of the best countries from europe at internet infrastructure and ofc, best speeds from europe, top 5 world wide internet speed!

Why i said that? from experience, I lived in the western countries in the past, many years, and they have rly bad internet infrastructure and expensive, im refering to the southern contries, spain, italy, greece, france (this guys have rly bad internet lines and expensive), i can tell you prices to make diferences, One example, Spain dsl 5mb down (500kbps) 60€/mo, Romania optic fiber, 1gb (940down/450up Mbps real) 9€, 

Come on guys, rent two servers for EU players, one server in Germany and one in East Europe (Romania) and it will be flawless for all EU players!

The server just went down, in EU. What happen? Was in a match, and everyone got disconnected.

Edited by LAPDAlonso

2 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

The server just went down, in EU. What happen? Was in a match, and everyone got disconnected.

I am in the game currently, I see Waterfront-2 empty though. Were you playing on there?

I forget that fast, but i was just in waterfront again and it says the server went offline. Now I'm in fin 1 and see how it goes. Not sure what's going on.

Just went offline, going to play in NA and see does it happen again.

Edited by LAPDAlonso

9 minutes ago, LAPDAlonso said:

I forget that fast, but i was just in waterfront again and it says the server went offline. Now I'm in fin 1 and see how it goes. Not sure what's going on.

Just went offline, going to play in NA and see does it happen again.

Seems to be on your end as I am still in the game without issues.

Sign in to follow this