MrMagnum54

Balance

Due to cheaters and tough imbalance, you can’t see new players. Not one friend of mine began to play. Because a player with a bronze level is almost unable to damage a player with a gold level. bronze should play with bronze; silver with silver; gold with gold. Then the players will go to this game. This will solve many problems. Cheaters and Gold players will not interfere with weak players. The cheater will have to play with a strong opponent that will not give him much superiority.

• Thanks 1

The current no threat segregation is only active while they are working to get the EU servers fully sorted. 

It'll go back to how it was before then. 

Locking players into their threat based instances was tried before under the old management and didn't lead to better matchmaking (in the eyes of most of the players)

• Thanks 1

That is one side of the coin.

The other side shows that this prevents de-threaters from feasting on newbies, which on its own leads to the same result. At least this way, de-threaters get to play in the real world without abusing the threat-system for cheap matches.

When you are your level of threat of gold, you want to lower and humiliate. You buy a cheat to become a god. But only a player who comes in after playing a couple of matches against a cheater or with a gold player leaves and pays the game. Not brought developers more than one hard-earned coin. Now in the game from beginners in most banned cheatnra.
New players don’t have anything at the start. I’m a silver player, a new plant for me, or I’m specially served.