Hansner

High Rank Silvers And Bronzes, Please Stop Bitching About No Segregation.

The more amazing thing to me is that people are even bothering to play in this current game state. Segregation was never implemented well in this game, but it still offered some measure of basic order to the threat level spread. Even with the rampant dethreating and mechanical abuse, you would generally see matches that were vaguely balanced. Open conflict though... has never been remotely playable. It's beyond mind-boggling to me that LO thought it remotely acceptable to just disable the one thing keeping even the slightest barrier between casual players and the hardcore veterans.

8 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Are you seriously thinking medals is a way of showing 'skill'?

i think hes talking about how medals boost your score which to me can actually give people the wrong/boosted threat... or not... being able to nade, blitzkrieg, kill streak, kill enemies holding task items.. it kinda does indicate a higher understanding of how to play apb better than novices.

15 hours ago, yood said:

the analysis of obtaining medals is more accurate than a simple set of ranks .

i agree but max rank player with mods, volcano, alig modded against level 9 with trainee car, no mods or understanding of the game is not good in my opinion.

20 hours ago, Solamente said:

but winning missions and gaining medals are not really related, nor are all medals indicative of skill

is victory important to you ? )) come to the silver arena, gather gold in a full package and start to win silver, bronze, TLV

what is the problem? there is a working system . the system says you're gold-go play in the gold district .

Edited by yood