Hansner

High Rank Silvers And Bronzes, Please Stop Bitching About No Segregation.

So, I got into this mission with these High rank golds and silvers, and when the mission was over, they started bitching about how it's unfair. I mean, you guys going in bronze district isn't unfair right? Yes there are some flaws in the matchmaking but stop bitching about it and put effort into it. I truly like the segregation but it would be cool to put a special server for bronze/green threats for the rank 85 and lower, because that is the level that you can use most of the mods in apb.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

the balance of weapons in teams is always very different .

the matchmaking system works-player on player, team on team . it does not take into account all other parameters-weapons, what kind of machine skills in your teams, communication,.......

one question how long have you played the match in a draw ?

Edited by yood
  • Like 1

Silvers always fuzzy bunny when they get smashed but when they smash new/bronze players they don't say anything lmaoo. Hypocrites 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, yood said:

one question how long have you played the match in a draw ?

For at least 2 minutes.

no color.  - APB / Matchmaking work / 2 golds in private group V 2 Tlv / Tlv press help ,   receives 25 lv silvers stock weapons ., / gold press B    receives 250 lv golds in maximum packing .. /  0-0-9-0   0-1-15-0 / MATCH OFF ALL TKS .

20 hours ago, ManInBeard said:

For at least 2 minutes.

what do you mean? 

there are three options for ending the match win, lose and draw . how many matches have you had in a draw, a lot ?

Merged.

the matchmaking system should work correctly

Merged.

silver arena .

APB-2019-11-24-14-06-51-42.png
what am I doing here?

at this time, I can not fully assess the integration of servers . for some reason .

saw the situation of the citadel after the merger ,3 full area . opponents of the teams in most cases mixed . prevent clan hyenas .

57 minutes ago, yood said:

there are three options for ending the match win, lose and draw . how many matches have you had in a draw, a lot ?

I won. Learn how to phrase a question properly.

Edited by ManInBeard

18 hours ago, yood said:

APB-2019-11-24-14-06-51-42.png
what am I doing here?

You showing example of matchmaking working correctly.

You are gold veteran and game gives you chance to fight for gold, that's what you are doing there.

• Like 2

Bronze and green players never complain. Gold players never complain. Why is it always the silvers?

24 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Bronze and green players never complain. Gold players never complain. Why is it always the silvers?

to be fair, green doesnt know how to use chat, and bronzes dont even realize there's a chat box.

On 12/3/2019 at 6:22 AM, Mitne said:

You showing example of matchmaking working correctly.

You are gold veteran and game gives you chance to fight for gold, that's what you are doing there.

in this case, I'm silver . 10 LV which decided to play in silver district . 7 gold, one silver . you're trying to legitimize your abuses .

in no store can you buy a gram of gold for the price of a gram of silver .

There is a chat box; I'm bronze average and approaching high rank. But this is about the no segregation issue.

The truest thing I've seen about it on live chat was from a max rank gold player and his gold teammate who'd just been matched vs a pair of trainees.

They wanted to know in what way that was considered Fair. I'm sure the trainees would have wondered the same thing if they'd known what was happening... or how to use Chat.

Once threat matching is back it'll create less server strain by reducing district instances, and that'd be cool if it works.  Hopefully it will.

Matchmaking has never been ideal, but team T versus solid Gold is just cruel.

Edited by MaxJedburgh
parsing

14 hours ago, yood said:

in this case, I'm silver . 10 LV which decided to play in silver district . 7 gold, one silver . you're trying to legitimize your abuses .

"Legitimize my abuses" - bruh, i didn't played action on Mitne for years.

It's weird how much more toxic Jericho is for those of us who normally played in silver districts. 

I always just assumed that gold players would be the most toxic ... I could not have been more wrong. 

It's the silvers, the silvers are the most toxic. 

14 hours ago, yood said:

APB is not a store where u can buy silver or gold... U can buy silver 1 to silver 10 and the same with gold.

You basically say a match of 3x silver vs 3x gold is unfair...

Let's say all Players are R255, if there are 3x Silver 10 vs  3x Gold 1 ... is it still unfair?

How shall matchmaking decide who will go up to gold and who will go down to silver in ur opinion? 

There could be the case that the 3x Silvers win and 2x go gold and 1x or 2x of the golds go silver afterwards... 

Sounds like a fair match...

hope u get what i'm trying to say 🙈

Edited by HighSociety

On 12/2/2019 at 5:30 PM, Noob_Guardian said:

to be fair, green doesnt know how to use chat, and bronzes dont even realize there's a chat box.

On 12/1/2019 at 5:02 PM, yood said:

the matchmaking system works-player on player, team on team . it does not take into account all other parameters-weapons, what kind of machine skills in your teams, communication,.......

I'm a Perma-Silver. In general I despise Golds. The MM will put you against the same 'Group' every mission.

So It sucks to loose yes, but it sucks more if each time you mission, Its the same bunch that fux u last time.

That said;  I think allot of these Golds are in groups and or using outside communication such as discord, and the bronzes and most silvers are going at it alone. 

So if I were to complain. Yes I would suggest some are cheaters, but the biggest complaint regarding Golds, is that after 5 years of play, there is such a vast distance between turning silver and turning gold, it is not proportionate to the distance one has to go from green to bronze, and bronze to silver, that I have never seen Gold. n I won't.

So if this keeps up, there will be no silvers. only Golds and Bronzes, and everyone will be broke. You can't go steal in a low pop dist, nor can you be a cop and go looking for stealers. Now the quick easy way to make cash is the FC.

As far as being a Max rank and going against T ranks and low rank bronzes...I Always let em get some patootie, spend a clip and purposely miss them. Now thats not dethreating or anything but being a courteous gamer, and plenty of peps have helped me out this way. So its nothing for me to pass it down a bit, unless its an gold reroll, then I nade-spam :classic_angry: 

3 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I'm a Perma-Silver. In general I despise Golds. The MM will put you against the same 'Group' every mission.

So It sucks to loose yes, but it sucks more if each time you mission, Its the same bunch that fux u last time.

That said;  I think allot of these Golds are in groups and or using outside communication such as discord, and the bronzes and most silvers are going at it alone. 

So if I were to complain. Yes I would suggest some are cheaters, but the biggest complaint regarding Golds, is that after 5 years of play, there is such a vast distance between turning silver and turning gold, it is not proportionate to the distance one has to go from green to bronze, and bronze to silver, that I have never seen Gold. n I won't.

So if this keeps up, there will be no silvers. only Golds and Bronzes, and everyone will be broke. You can't go steal in a low pop dist, nor can you be a cop and go looking for stealers. Now the quick easy way to make cash is the FC.

As far as being a Max rank and going against T ranks and low rank bronzes...I Always let em get some patootie, spend a clip and purposely miss them. Now thats not dethreating or anything but being a courteous gamer, and plenty of peps have helped me out this way. So its nothing for me to pass it down a bit, unless its an gold reroll, then I nade-spam :classic_angry: 

okay so here's the thing as well. IF you don't want the same opp, you have to WAIT a few minutes before readying up again generally. I always do this because if I don't I end up facing PVE, "bad losers", and Put's groups every other match (and facing any of them is legit cancer).

Quickest easy way for cash was always fight club unless you're a crim with "threat seg" inputed so that there's empty servers (lol).

As for gold communication, you're right, a number of golds (and sometimes myself) will be in a group and be using discord to communicate, VOIP doesn't generally work, and most people have always used TS/Discord/Raidcall to make up for that fact. Most silvers havnt joined a clan or are trying to start their own again, and its rough.

On 12/1/2019 at 5:15 PM, Hansner said:

So, I got into this mission with these High rank golds and silvers, and when the mission was over, they started bitching about how it's unfair. I mean, you guys going in bronze district isn't unfair right? Yes there are some flaws in the matchmaking but stop bitching about it and put effort into it. I truly like the segregation but it would be cool to put a special server for bronze/green threats for the rank 85 and lower, because that is the level that you can use most of the mods in apb.

high rank gold here

i don’t have fun stomping low skill/new players

i also don’t have fun babysitting low skill/new players so they don’t rage quit and never come back

no segregation means i have to do either of those at least twice as much as i did with segregation, so until i can stop carebearing my way through 75% of my missions i’ll keep bitching 

Edited by Solamente
typo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

gold comes to win, he needs a victory, gold will always play in the maximum package and only in a team with strong players .

never use maximum packaging and always play in a team with weak players .

7 hours ago, HighSociety said:

APB is not a store where u can buy silver or gold... U can buy silver 1 to silver 10 and the same with gold.

You basically say a match of 3x silver vs 3x gold is unfair...

Let's say all Players are R255, if there are 3x Silver 10 vs  3x Gold 1 ... is it still unfair?

How shall matchmaking decide who will go up to gold and who will go down to silver in ur opinion? 

There could be the case that the 3x Silvers win and 2x go gold and 1x or 2x of the golds go silver afterwards... 

Sounds like a fair match...

hope u get what i'm trying to say 🙈

without suppose . gold has no place in the silver district . I saw as silver bells 255 LV., killed unarmed gold players in the silver district .

Edited by yood

it should segregate by levels honestly... 0-85 should be the "training district" as you cant use level 3 mods till 85

85-194 should be another place for people to play and then 195+ should be a server.

8 hours ago, safdfsgkjhdgsjkhs said:

it should segregate by levels honestly... 0-85 should be the "training district" as you cant use level 3 mods till 85

85-194 should be another place for people to play and then 195+ should be a server.

the analysis of obtaining medals is more accurate than a simple set of ranks .

40 minutes ago, yood said:

but winning missions and gaining medals are not really related, nor are all medals indicative of skill

• Like 1

6 hours ago, yood said:

Are you seriously thinking medals is a way of showing 'skill'?

Theres even less ppl playing now due to open conflict. As it stands now this move has only hurt the game rather then improve things.

1 hour ago, Darkzero3802 said:

Theres even less ppl playing now due to open conflict. As it stands now this move has only hurt the game rather then improve things.

Server stats for population says otherwise.

Surprisingly despite the current EU server stuff their peak pop hasn't been touched much, about where it has been for the past month or so; 700-800 previously/650-750 currently. Same with Jericho, sitting around it's usual peak of about 300.