BejonaPc-GiG

PLIS!!! REPORTS!!!

Hi all... Please ask the administrators and this new working group to be on top of the HACKERS REPOTS !!! It is impossible to play this game and the truth that I have been playing since its inception. I understand the issue of the lag, I understand the subject of the PIN, I understand the hosting of the servers, but what I am not seeing is the desire and time to get the HACKERS out of the game, so I ask that they work urgently on the cheats or really They will lose good players that we leave our money so that YOU owners of the game or work team in charge of this do it at once because they will live a few months just with the cheats that do not put money and between their traps they are going to Tired of playing it and the new ones don't even come in, remember that APB already has a very bad reputation for the HACKERS !!! to work with this guys !!!

there is anticheat, no body cares enough to cheat... and if u do it will be obvious and come to the light, most players are just better than you

On 12/1/2019 at 8:35 PM, BejonaPc-GiG said:

what I am not seeing is the desire and time to get the HACKERS out of the game

Have you seen the Tracking Customer Support thread posted by CEO Matt Scott?

Staff are slowly bringing the number of customer support tickets down but it is a backlog which has been going on over multiple months, currently over 600 pending!

Do they have the desire or time, Neither is the problem but rather the volume of work is constant and quite the uphill battle, so much so that more staff had to be hired!

On 12/1/2019 at 8:35 PM, BejonaPc-GiG said:

They will lose good players that we leave our money so that YOU owners of the game or work team in charge of this do it at once because they will live a few months just with the cheats that do not put money and between their traps they are going to Tired of playing it and the new ones don't even come in, remember that APB already has a very bad reputation for the HACKERS !!! to work with this guys !!!

This is something people have argued throughout the entire life of APB... and I mean including APB: All Point Bulletin, the original game.

I would even hazard a guess that over 60% of online games get comments saying "OMG Hackers are driving away player and if you don't do something then say bye bye to potential customers and their money!"

If new players are getting tired and don't want to come back, then it is because it is a steep learning curve, no tutorial, and the matchmaking system is currently broken and exploitable with people lowering their threat level to get easier opponents!

And no APB has a very bad reputation for GamersFirst, a rather bad management with staff that were tired and didn't want to listen to or interact with the players. When the old staff made mistakes, they would say don't do it again... and didn't do anything to correct the mistakes for the APB community.

...For a account made in 2015, why are you complaining about "Hackers" now?