Sign in to follow this  
canariona

Hack

Is there a defense system against the hack? because there are many low lvl that do weird things, they are all gold plates and I don't understand how low ranges are already gold plates facing people of high rank

• Like 2

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

There are indeed anti-cheat measures in the game (Easy Anti Cheat). Also, threat is bound to your account so all your characters, no matter the rank will share the same threat level.

Thank you.

- Azukii

Look. You got 255R, play this game a couple of years or more. You have gold. You create a new character and play as good as always. PROFIT

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Azukii said:

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

There are indeed anti-cheat measures in the game (Easy Anti Cheat). Also, threat is bound to your account so all your characters, no matter the rank will share the same threat level.

Thank you.

- Azukii

de verdad esta activado el anti-hack? porque la verdad me da a mi que no o simplemente no funciona bien,sigo diciendo que no es normal que todos los rangos bajos y altos seran rango dorado,mas que nada porque llevo desde hace mucho tiempo jugando y en mis tiempos ver una chapa dorada era dificil :),asi que no engañen a la gente,todo el mundo sabemos los chetos que hay en el juego y los que se siguen usando,simplemente parece que no quereis banear a nadie porque os quedais sin jugadores

1 hour ago, canariona said:

de verdad esta activado el anti-hack? porque la verdad me da a mi que no o simplemente no funciona bien,sigo diciendo que no es normal que todos los rangos bajos y altos seran rango dorado,mas que nada porque llevo desde hace mucho tiempo jugando y en mis tiempos ver una chapa dorada era dificil :),asi que no engañen a la gente,todo el mundo sabemos los chetos que hay en el juego y los que se siguen usando,simplemente parece que no quereis banear a nadie porque os quedais sin jugadores

Hola, aprovecho para tratar de ayudar un poco ya que ambos hablamos español, en realidad el EAC está activado y funciona, o al menos eso queremos creer. Que hay métodos para usar cheats de todas formas los hay, que hay mucho menos cheaters que antes, también es cierto.

Pero yendo al punto de tu planteo que es sobre los gold de rango bajo te doy un ejemplo sencillo, tengo en mi cuenta unos 4 pj al máximo, otros 3 que andan arriba de R100 y como 4 que nunca utilicé con los que a veces juego y son -R50, todos son gold ya que el threat level es global como dijo el moderador.

Lo único que puedo recomendarte es que si jugas contra golds de rango bajo pienses en ellos como jugadores veteranos que sabrán todas las mañas del juego y trates de enfrentarlos sin confiarte de su rango. Sobre los cheaters, si ves algo concreto que puedas reportar lo detallas en el reporte para que los GM sepan qué es lo que deben observar.

Saludos!

Translation:

Hello, I'll take the chance to try to help a bit since we both speak spanish, actually EAC is enabled and working, at least that's what we want to think. That there are methods to still use cheats yes there are, and that there are much less cheaters than before is true as well.

But going to the point of your post about the low rank golds I'll give you a simple example, I have in my account like 4 max rank characters, another 3 that are above R100 and like 4 more that I barely used at all and some times I play with and these are -R50, all of them are gold since threat level is global as the mod said.

Only thing I could recommend is that if you play against low rank golds you should think of them as veteran players that will know all the tricks of the game so you should try to fight them without getting confident about their rank. About cheaters, if you see something clearly suspicious that you could report then just detail it in the report so the GMs know what should they be looking for when watching said player.

Regards!

Edited by Salvick
Added translation.

Sign in to follow this