Sign in to follow this  
xXD4v1dXx

Engine Update

So the Engine Update is coming some time this month right? Remember Matt and temp talking about how it was coming before the new year in the QnA video from two months ago.

The more work that's gonna be done on it the better - If it flops the game is dead..

So they should take some time with testing in my opinion 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Ellix said:

The more work that's gonna be done on it the better - If it flops the game is dead..

or maybe it will take forever.

26 minutes ago, Ellix said:

True, but they should get it out on OTW asap so the good players can test the important stuff

33 minutes ago, Ellix said:

Totally agree with that, I'm in the mind set that is like "the update comes when the update comes". If its gon take more time then yeah dont try to rush it, majority of players that have stuck it out through the years will still be here more or less but if it flops thats gon be a big blow to LO and I'm on their side 100% so i don't want that to happen lol.

I'm not really sure if the Engine Upgrade is going to help the game anymore. I feel like it's already too late.

• Like 1

Ah shit, here we go again...

I don't sure it's even polite to talk about this in such situation. Servers are kinda unstable,and u want engine update within a month lmao.

You know, I'm a dreamer, I want new engine too, I want more layers for Symbol Designer, more enchantments on it, more cars,  more clothes. But I know LO is not a huge company, they do their best, as they can. They make mistakes (and learn on them, I hope). And I still believe they can make this game popular as CS GO, GTA, and many other games.

I've been waiting for 5 years, and  god bless my patience, I will wait 5 more for game I dreamed of.

Sorry for anyone who read my screams, but that's my opinion on this.

Edited by Nagletz

No.

Edited by Guest
community downvotes any valid criticism at all whatsoever or anything that remotely isnt nice about LO lmao.

2 hours ago, Sentaii said:

True, but they should get it out on OTW asap so the good players can test the important stuff

While on one hand I agree with this, on the other I want to say that 2.1 needs a fair bit of polish when it goes onto OTW which is what they are doing right now. As Matt said, no more major blockers other than performance which for a lot of people is the one thing they want to see improved in 2.1 compared to LIVE. First impressions matter a lot in this community, for a lot of players their excitement, expectations and hopes for the game are rather fragile so bad first impressions could possibly make them lose interest in 2.1 as a whole. I realize how long everyone has been waiting, its in everyones best interest for it to be released as soon as possible and LO is closer than ever.

Edited by Frosi

I wouldn't be surprised if the engine upgrade takes another year to complete. Everything is always so slow with this game and full of unexpected problems..

4 hours ago, DeadPixels said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the engine upgrade takes another year to complete. Everything is always so slow with this game and full of unexpected problems..

I thought the same.

But i also agree with Frosi.

Let's wait and hopefully see.

I said this in chat, but would be cool if they release the engine upgrade Christmas day, with 20 days of free premium, a new map location (beta, test) , 50% sale.  A man can only dream.

if " map location = race track "  then that would be awesome.

an edited map put in should work. gta does tons of that.

3 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

if " map location = race track "  then that would be awesome.

an edited map put in should work. gta does tons of that.

Oh god, please, dreaming about it rn.

Sign in to follow this