Walk

Character Glitch Error Code 30006

I bought a character slot and i when i tried to make an an name it says you reached the maximum amount Of players Error code 30006 at this point im just done with this game yall cant fix it no matter what happens something is always messing up you guys say you will look at it but it always occurs 

Okay, Sorry that some issues snuck in while they had to temporarily host the EU servers on the NA hardware, which compromised both the timeline and some of the availability. 

Besides working several days straight to get the game back up as quickly as possible and working on holidays. You mentioned your issues at the start of the weekend and are expecting those to be fully investigated and fixed before the weekend has even ended.

Look into what all they had to achieve in the past week and the choices they had to make (or at least what's available to the public regarding those) and relax a little. 

I would also love every single issue be fixed within 24hours of it first being reported (not even of it occurring), but that is not always how these things go.

I understand that but if its not one thing its another you know we do have to pay for Character Slots and names changes and when i get a name that i like an wanted to make a player i cant cause its a bug in the system 

48 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Okay, Sorry that some issues snuck in while they had to temporarily host the EU servers on the NA hardware, which compromised both the timeline and some of the availability. 

Besides working several days straight to get the game back up as quickly as possible and working on holidays. You mentioned your issues at the start of the weekend and are expecting those to be fully investigated and fixed before the weekend has even ended.

Look into what all they had to achieve in the past week and the choices they had to make (or at least what's available to the public regarding those) and relax a little. 

I would also love every single issue be fixed within 24hours of it first being reported (not even of it occurring), but that is not always how these things go.

I'm sure he's aware rome wasnt built in a day and i'm aware of it too. We also know they need breaks, despite that when you did just make a purchase and it is affected by a bug, and it is a bug affecting the players who are putting their money into the game they want their voice heard. Theyre not expecting everything for free or even a fix in a few hours, just an update maybe , just like i know matt scott made the thread that updated people about the backed up support tickets , maybe a queue list of what bug is being worked on and which one is the next priority. Sidenote: if you comb through the forum this issue happened with ps4 back in may so maybe this one is one that will be fixed fast... so we must be patient, theyre working hard, we just like updates even if its a " we are off on Sunday" cuz then you know theyll start working on stuff on Monday or Tuesday etc