Selali

Account Unbanning

7 minutes ago, IZILISE said:

Idk my ticket is number 450 , just wait i guess ?

Have u fill it all and send

Most of the bans are manual, which means they got to check out one by one over 3000 bans. so probably that's why they're not responding to anyone now. or busy. they wanna check out this 2nd ban wave for each account to see if they deserve being unbanned. hopefully we'll get some news sooner or later.

On 6/12/2018 at 10:54 AM, gdfgdfgfdgfd said:

well my account isn't even banned and the only thing I asked in the f*cking support ticket was to change my email in my main account because hotmail blocked my email so no longer I don't have access to it...I gave 1 million evidence that the account is mine and still not f*cking response 1 week now hope already lost.

I had the same issue, my Hotmail got hacked years ago... I was unable to recover it. After years passed i attempted once again. However I found my self at outlook.com So I used my Hotmail email address in outlook.com and created a password, and that worked for me. I didn't get to see any of my previous emails. but I was able to get newer emails from all my previous subscriptions.

6 hours ago, PTCntte said:

Most of the bans are manual, which means they got to check out one by one over 3000 bans. so probably that's why they're not responding to anyone now. or busy. they wanna check out this 2nd ban wave for each account to see if they deserve being unbanned. hopefully we'll get some news sooner or later.

Welli think that it wont work that way cuz its unban wave so means all unbanned in 1 sec like they check every single acc what the acc banned for and see then once they done they put the account to the list so it will br unbannned

Unbanning all accounts (exept cc fraud) was a very smart AND necessarily move to revive APB.

As they stated, there have been false bans due to FF not working correctly all the time. Additionally GM's misused there power to ban players for what ever reason they wanted.

To revive APB the game needs a decent playerbase, otherwise its not interesting for new players, you wont join a dead game. So even if cheaters got unbanned, they will either cheat again on that account or they wont even care about the unban because the reroll everytime they get bannd. The more important part is that all the legit players who have been banned unjustified get their accounts back and hopefully return to the game. 

21 hours ago, IZILISE said:

jvycpk

Waiting again 

U are just going to get an auto response that says something to the effect that “you SHOULD be unbanned in the next wave and if you aren’t u have To contact support”  

Lol

1 hour ago, awsob said:

U are just going to get an auto response that says something to the effect that “you SHOULD be unbanned in the next wave and if you aren’t u have To contact support”  

Lol

How do i gget this ticket

1 hour ago, iZonex said:

How do i gget this ticket

i think u need to log outta the forums for a bit man, u will get a response just wait. . . 

ya im not convinced itll be anytime soon

p much lost interest in playing while waiting anyways, maybe will check out apb when/if content comes

My acc is still not unbanned but its also not existing anymore.... instead of unbanning it on the second bannwave, they just deleted it.

I tryed to add my main on a second acc and its not working also when i try to log in , its saying to me that i entered false acc details sooo yeah its got deleted 

So yeah i'm still banned i dont actualy care it will take the time it needs but that response that i got is competely retarted 😕 "Unfortunately, the ban on this account is not one of the ban types specified with the BattleEye update. This ban will for now stay active and I'm not authorized to makes changes on the account at this time."

1 hour ago, IZILISE said:

So yeah i'm still banned i dont actualy care it will take the time it needs but that response that i got is competely retarted 😕 "Unfortunately, the ban on this account is not one of the ban types specified with the BattleEye update. This ban will for now stay active and I'm not authorized to makes changes on the account at this time."

damn -_-

Hope i get added to this, miss civilians walking infront of osmaw, or thinking you have blowtorch on and its car det LUL miss ya guys ❤️

5 minutes ago, Datpaper420 said:

Hope i get added to this, miss civilians walking infront of osmaw, or thinking you have blowtorch on and its car det LUL miss ya guys ❤️

Chances are, if you aren't unbanned now (since this was OP'd in JUNE), you aren't getting unbanned. You must've done something outside the scope of the bans that are covered in this. 

I was just being a real moron verbally to someone and apologized but now its like 6 years down the drain when it was the only thing i really play, it sucks ;_;

22 hours ago, Datpaper420 said:

I was just being a real moron verbally to someone and apologized but now its like 6 years down the drain when it was the only thing i really play, it sucks ;_;

That'd be it. The unbanning covered cheaters, nothing else. You could try sending in another ticket, but its doubtful at best.

@Datpaper420 You harassed multiple people in social and expected nothing to come of it. Glad you finally realized that actions have consequences.

• Like 1

if you had a past of scamming wake up you greedy people do not get unbanned.