Selali

Account Unbanning

4 hours ago, Asparii said:

Most bans are being lifted unless you were actively engaging in the few issues mentioned in the Q/A, which I think was mostly duping and fraud.
So iZonex you should be fine, we can't expect LO to do everything instantly, they've already made really good progress on APB in such a short amount of time. 

Just give it a bit, you'll be fine.

Okay still waiting

On 6/14/2018 at 11:28 PM, Asparii said:

Most bans are being lifted unless you were actively engaging in the few issues mentioned in the Q/A, which I think was mostly duping and fraud.
So iZonex you should be fine, we can't expect LO to do everything instantly, they've already made really good progress on APB in such a short amount of time. 

Just give it a bit, you'll be fine.

But they  said i got ban for *stuff* soo

21 hours ago, iZonex said:

But they  said i got ban for stuff soo

Then that's down to LO then.
The cases involving fraudulent behaviour were said to be reviewed more heavily then simply being banned for aimbot.
I obviously don't know the specifics but all you can really do is wait for a response on your support ticket. 

2 minutes ago, Asparii said:

Then that's down to LO then.
The cases involving fraudulent behaviour were said to be reviewed more heavily then simply being banned for aimbot.
I obviously don't know the specifics but all you can really do is wait for a response on your support ticket. 

Listen am i will be unbanned for scamming anyways ?

Lul because scam made much worse impact on gameplay than cheats lol logic dies here...

Just dropped quite a bit of money for a pc.... Cant wait to put it together and get back into APB and the one only other game I play... Path of Exile

5 hours ago, YeOldLegends said:

Just dropped quite a bit of money for a pc.... Cant wait to put it together and get back into APB and the one only other game I play... Path of Exile

omg this game skills map looks same as stars on the sky! competitive KnowledgeStorm to reach Champion 🏁 would say must good in PvP

Why do the cheaters get unbanned while people who got manually banned by GMs pre- Punkbuster and pre-Fairfight stay banned? About a year ago they did a similar un-ban wave that only unbanned cheaters. Anyone who was banned in 2013 or earlier has never had a chance of being unbanned with any of these un-ban waves. 

Lol, all cheater get unbanned. And me and other people was banned by pre-gm or pre-FF no. I have one account banned for scam, and i never scam players. And one account ban for cheat, without reason. I have two banned account, where i spend money, and not are reasons for ban. GG old gamefirst. 

Well it have been 1 week and 1 day till now no new about unban

Edited by iZonex

Still waiting on a reply, I think I've spent over $1000 on this account and it got banned ><

they said manual bans are going to be in the 2nd wave but there is no eta yet.

just take a chill pill alright.

17 minutes ago, Zalman18 said:

they said manual bans are going to be in the 2nd wave but there is no eta yet.

just take a chill pill alright.

Dude they opening every single acc and checking it then unban all in 1 time

I hope this company feel us like how much peaple paid and trying to help us please be fast @Selali because peaple got unbanned for cheating and some of us got ban for nothing still waiting for unban while cheaters playing and us stil cheking every 10 mins if we got unban please feel out pain it was our favorite game u dont know how happy we will be when we get out accounts back i wont leave the game for sec 24 hours playing for fun ans this game make me smile doesnt matter win or lose its for fun best game ever so please little orbit be little faster

2 hours ago, Snitch said:

Someone from this topic got answer?

yes

25 minutes ago, Snitch said:

Unban?

jvycpk

Waiting again 

14 minutes ago, IZILISE said:

jvycpk

Waiting again 

oh so i will wait to get another copy/paste? cool... i am surprised i didnt get this in 3 weeks already.. its getting annoying waiting for 3 weeks now and still not a single word from admin

I know its a little frustrating but i'm guessing manual bans take longer due to investigation and knowing how much people got banned in a inaccurate way this might take some time to sort it out

44 minutes ago, IZILISE said:

jvycpk

Waiting again 

Wait how u got it ?

12 minutes ago, iZonex said:

Wait how u got it ?

Idk my ticket is number 450 , just wait i guess ?