Selali

Account Unbanning

3 hours ago, YeOldLegends said:

Okay, and what am I supposed to see in profile? I don't see anything weird in profile.

There word down called status ther should be blocked or active if active ur account working if nott then it banned wait for unban  but if it active and when u log in didnt work go fast to ur support tell them they will reply after couple of days cuz of bann peaple alot of tickets these days

3 minutes ago, FaleFly said:

Yeah, It's kind of stressful not knowing if you're going to be unbanned or not, But the best thing we can do is wait!

Dude wait for what wait for somthing not 100% sure about it dude didnt u listen matt scott said they may not unban all so u maby wait then boom hear ur friend unbanned trying to enter ur account "account login failed your accound has been blocked"

please @Selali tell us when it  will hapen the next wave like today or friday? like give us any detail please i sitting her since u unbanned FFbans peaple please tell us any details 

31 minutes ago, iZonex said:

please @Selali tell us when it  will hapen the next wave like today or friday? like give us any detail please i sitting her since u unbanned FFbans peaple please tell us any details 

2c7i68.jpg

43 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

2c7i68.jpg

yeah i am that person right now ....

Looks like its not gonna happen at all.. Unban wave is over they moved to other things..  Cheaters got unbanned, some lucky players as well and we will remain in shadow

39 minutes ago, N0rbat said:

Looks like its not gonna happen at all.. Unban wave is over they moved to other things..  Cheaters got unbanned, some lucky players as well and we will remain in shadow

i hope not man we trust this company ....

@MattScott @Lixil @Selali we trust in u and we will be unban soon but please do ur best peaple every sec having pain that they didnt got unban yet

1 minute ago, iZonex said:

i hope not man we trust this company ....

1 hour ago, N0rbat said:

It remains to believe and hope.

3 hours ago, N0rbat said:

This is actually not the case. We are still planning on doing a second wave of unbans.

We do not currently have an ETA on when we will be doing this second wave but please just be patient. We have not forgotten about you guys.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Selali said:

This is actually not the case. We are still planning on doing a second wave of unbans.

We do not currently have an ETA on when we will be doing this second wave but please just be patient. We have not forgotten about you guys.

And are you able to give us any information on the current status of tickets? For example, what ticket you're currently on? If we know for example you're on ticket #2050, then we know it's gonna be a while until you're on the #3000+

Would really appreciate some info on tickets as I am certain almost everyone who is waiting for the 2nd unban wave has also submitted a ticket and waiting for some response :)

Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, ShadowXS said:

And are you able to give us any information on the current status of tickets? For example, what ticket you're currently on? If we know for example you're on ticket #2050, then we know it's gonna be a while until you're on the #3000+

Would really appreciate some info on tickets as I am certain almost everyone who is waiting for the 2nd unban wave has also submitted a ticket and waiting for some response 🙂

Thanks in advance!

Matt posts weekly updates on the current ticket load, and their progress in working through it.

Edited by Flight
provided link

7 minutes ago, Flight said:

Matt posts weekly updates on the current ticket load, and their progress in working through it.

Yeah but it isn't really accurate for reference, since I sent my ticket on Friday and am at #3074 whilst Matt's ticket status update, which was posted a few hours later, was claiming there are 1,087 untouched/open. So people who are at #3500 could be the 2,500th ticket or the 1,500th ticket, assuming the #XXXX is just a placeholder. 

So right now i could be the next ticket in the system or i could be 500 tickets away from a response.

Thank you though for the reply, i appreciate it.

Edited by ShadowXS

Just now, ShadowXS said:

Yeah but it isn't really accurate for reference, since I sent my ticket on Friday and am at #3074 whilst Matt's ticket status update was claiming there are 1,087 untouched/open. So are people who are at #3500 could be the 2,500th ticket or the 1,500th ticket, assuming the #XXXX is just a placeholder. 

So right now i could be the next ticket in the system or i could be 500 tickets away from a response.

Tickets move fast. I assume you will get much more accurate numbers tomorrow if Matt decides to post them.

Keep in mind that some tickets take much longer to handle/process than others. Some take priority over others based upon the subject at hand. They are not dealt with at a constant rate, these things are very hard to predict when you are dealing with such a large quantity.

I assure you that we are doing our best to try and meet demands.

• Like 1

Just now, Flight said:

Tickets move fast. I assume you will get much more accurate numbers tomorrow if Matt decides to post them.

Keep in mind that some tickets take much longer to handle/process than others. Some take priority over others based upon the subject at hand. They are not dealt with at a constant rate, these things are very hard to predict when you are dealing with such a large quantity.

I assure you that we are doing our best to try and meet demands.

Fair enough to that.

I empathise entirely with your point and I appreciate all the hard work you're all putting in to help us. Thank you, personally, and to the rest of LO working behind the scenes to get to all of us. You can imagine our eagerness to want to play APB: Reloaded once again, which indirectly translates into impatience, and thus resulting in what appears to be ungratefulness. So for that, i apologise on behalf of everyone who is waiting for either some form of response on their ticket or the 2nd unban wave. But I imagine you too can empathise with us, as we can with you.

Do not think your hard work goes unrecognised for even a second. We all appreciate it, we just aren't all as adept at expressing our gratitude.

Thanks again for the reply, it really goes a long way making the community feel heard and not ignored. So thank you, truly.

• Thanks 1

I have two banned accounts. One for scam, and i don't scam and the 2nd for cheats, and never cheat. See how the OLD Gamefirst is very horrible and when i say the tickets he or don't reply or say the copy/paste message and closed as "resolved". Thank you to Little Orbit, for this chance, but my account is in "blocked" status. 

1 hour ago, ShadowXS said:

Fair enough to that.

I empathise entirely with your point and I appreciate all the hard work you're all putting in to help us. Thank you, personally, and to the rest of LO working behind the scenes to get to all of us. You can imagine our eagerness to want to play APB: Reloaded once again, which indirectly translates into impatience, and thus resulting in what appears to be ungratefulness. So for that, i apologise on behalf of everyone who is waiting for either some form of response on their ticket or the 2nd unban wave. But I imagine you too can empathise with us, as we can with you.

Do not think your hard work goes unrecognised for even a second. We all appreciate it, we just aren't all as adept at expressing our gratitude.

Thanks again for the reply, it really goes a long way making the community feel heard and not ignored. So thank you, truly. 

Absolutely agree!

2 hours ago, Selali said:

when u reply my heart going well now xD

2 hours ago, ShadowXS said:

Fair enough to that.

I am #850, still not reply

2 hours ago, MirkoTM said:

I have two banned accounts. One for scam, and i don't scam and the 2nd for cheats, and never cheat. See how the OLD Gamefirst is very horrible and when i say the tickets he or don't reply or say the copy/paste message and closed as "resolved". Thank you to Little Orbit, for this chance, but my account is in "blocked" status. 

save issue !

22 hours ago, iZonex said:

There word down called status ther should be blocked or active if active ur account working if nott then it banned wait for unban  but if it active and when u log in didnt work go fast to ur support tell them they will reply after couple of days cuz of bann peaple alot of tickets these days

Dude wait for what wait for somthing not 100% sure about it dude didnt u listen matt scott said they may not unban all so u maby wait then boom hear ur friend unbanned trying to enter ur account "account login failed your accound has been blocked"

Oh well I was unbanned then. I transferred all my stuff from all accounts to one account. I love the new developers and I can't wait to rebuild to rebuild a new pc just to play APB. 

4 hours ago, ShadowXS said:

Yeah but it isn't really accurate for reference, since I sent my ticket on Friday and am at #3074 whilst Matt's ticket status update, which was posted a few hours later, was claiming there are 1,087 untouched/open. So people who are at #3500 could be the 2,500th ticket or the 1,500th ticket, assuming the #XXXX is just a placeholder. 

Thank you though for the reply, i appreciate it.

Just for information. I'm #972 and opened my ticket 20 days ago and haven't gotten a reply. 

2 hours ago, N0rbat said:

I am #850, still not reply

Oh... I am #4733 :C

On 6/14/2018 at 10:52 AM, iZonex said:

Dude what about banned for no reason i just want know if my acc will be unbanned its unfair to make peaple unbanned which where banned for cheating and peaple didnt do anything waiting till the cheater destroy server 

I would fully expect the ban lifted bro. As i said. Im sympathizing here. Sorry you gotta wait so long. Its shit im sure.

8 minutes ago, Doc Holliday said:
  On 6/14/2018 at 10:52 AM, iZonex said:

Dude what about banned for no reason i just want know if my acc will be unbanned its unfair to make peaple unbanned which where banned for cheating and peaple didnt do anything waiting till the cheater destroy server 

8 minutes ago, Doc Holliday said:

I would fully expect the ban lifted bro. As i said. Im sympathizing here. Sorry you gotta wait so long. Its shit im sure.

Most bans are being lifted unless you were actively engaging in the few issues mentioned in the Q/A, which I think was mostly duping and fraud.
So iZonex you should be fine, we can't expect LO to do everything instantly, they've already made really good progress on APB in such a short amount of time. 

Just give it a bit, you'll be fine.

• Like 1