Selali

Account Unbanning

54 minutes ago, iZonex said:

Well my money is 25million i think soo...

i had milions as well...i've sold so many stuffs ingame and played so much i had 8 characters...back then u had joker and colby and i had 2 male and 2 females on each faction... 4 of them are maxed...
But at this point getting all the things i made back is way more important than the milions i had tbh, either u get something or nothing right? lmfao

7 hours ago, IZILISE said:

I'm starting to lose hope

Matt legit said they are investigating bans that were made by GM's... how can u lose hope if you can see that LO is actually doing something instead of making 400G1C jokerboxes?

I hope my Main account gets unbanned. APB is the greatest game ever and now that there are real Developers working on the game. I swear to not butcher or mess with the game anymore and to report all glitches that my old glitching clan found if everything continues to be good. 

2 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:

I hope my Main account gets unbanned. APB is the greatest game ever and now that there are real Developers working on the game. I swear to not butcher or mess with the game anymore and to report all glitches that my old glitching clan found if everything continues to be good. 

Still waiting till now sitting cheking every 10 mins i swear every time i see name of block and red in it my heart stops 😭😭

I have to agree, giving rage hackers and actual cheaters there accounts back before people that were manually banned for not cheating. 

Not cheating, in my thoughts, would be the priority not the people that hacked and exploited.

On 6/11/2018 at 9:34 AM, Finnery said:

Hopefully you gonna unban Fallen Earth players soon too.. Can't wait to see all these old players back. 

Get out of here Finnery! 

Just now, Kayleigh Stanway said:

I have to agree, giving rage hackers and actual cheaters there accounts back before people that were manually banned for not cheating. 

Not cheating, in my thoughts, would be the priority not the people that hacked and exploited.

That's really what happend, so disspointed 😕 (i'm still banned)

Just now, MsRaccooN said:

I didn't say we did nothing to get banned, but it's the lesser evil. But I can see why it's taking a long time, there's so much variety in people's bans.

• Like 1

I

55 minutes ago, MsRaccooN said:

I want to make video in u banned 

I

56 minutes ago, MsRaccooN said:

15 minutes ago, iZonex said:

I

Huh?

Just now, MsRaccooN said:

Huh?

I want to make vid on u bec u banned a montage 

18 minutes ago, iZonex said:

I

?

Just now, iZonex said:

I want to make vid on u bec u banned a montage 

You want to make a vid on me "bec" what? banned a montage? WHAT?

2 hours ago, Kayleigh Stanway said:

Get out of here Finnery! 

Shut up scrub!

38 minutes ago, MsRaccooN said:

You want to make a vid on me "bec" what? banned a montage? WHAT?

Dude go to ffbans and right xvega watch first vid 

Every one get ban u make montage

Just now, iZonex said:

Dude go to ffbans and right xvega watch first vid 

Every one get ban u make montage

Lol, relax buddy !

i was not banned by fairfight -_- 

3 hours ago, iZonex said:

Still waiting till now sitting cheking every 10 mins i swear every time i see name of block and red in it my heart stops 😭😭

Are you still able to access armas if you are banned? I am able to access armas with all of my accounts but I was banned ages ago so I don't know.

15 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:

Are you still able to access armas if you are banned? I am able to access armas with all of my accounts but I was banned ages ago so I don't know.

I can but i cant buy

51 minutes ago, iZonex said:

I can but i cant buy

Like when you are in armas you cant buy anything? What happens when you try to buy something? I tried to buy a cigar and it worked so that means I am unbanned for sure?

Just look up at left there somthi g calls profile

2 minutes ago, iZonex said:

Just look up at left there somthi g calls profile

Okay, and what am I supposed to see in profile? I don't see anything weird in profile.

The hard part about waiting for your accounts to be unbanned is that you know they can and will. If you didnt know they would you wouldnt be waiting. Its like its right there and you can almost touch it. that drives the impatience and anxiety to the extreme.

I actually feel sorry for you guys who are waiting for this because it must be really really tough.

To anyone who said rage cheaters etc getting unbanned shouldnt happen I would just say let it go. If they did that last time and they do it again they will get caught again and its not like its gonna make a massive impact on any one person. Leave the moral high horse in the stable and just play the game.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Doc Holliday said:

The hard part about waiting for your accounts to be unbanned is that you know they can and will. If you didnt know they would you wouldnt be waiting. Its like its right there and you can almost touch it. that drives the impatience and anxiety to the extreme.

I actually feel sorry for you guys who are waiting for this because it must be really really tough.

To anyone who said rage cheaters etc getting unbanned shouldnt happen I would just say let it go. If they did that last time and they do it again they will get caught again and its not like its gonna make a massive impact on any one person. Leave the moral high horse in the stable and just play the game.

Dude what about banned for no reason i just want know if my acc will be unbanned its unfair to make peaple unbanned which where banned for cheating and peaple didnt do anything waiting till the cheater destroy server 

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "cat meme"

Sadness and misery :c

Edited by Euphoric

Yeah, It's kind of stressful not knowing if you're going to be unbanned or not, But the best thing we can do is wait!