CYBORGKIMJONGIL

Hey guys Is VOIP....

CEO said that after engine upgrade voIP will have massive upgrade.Btw if u go to vivox site u can see they have app called overtone(similar to discord)from couple of months(still in sort of beta dou)https://www.vivox.com/gamers

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You shouldn't be using it anyway.

But, how can he explain to his opponents on how they are less than upstanding individuals and inform them about his sexual escapades with their mothers?

30 minutes ago, Evagelyne said:

But, how can he explain to his opponents on how they are less than upstanding individuals and inform them about his sexual escapades with their mothers?

There's always whisper.

Don't do it kids.

Yeah its broken for me too.  ViVox works in every other game that uses it except apb so theres that :^)

On 12/1/2019 at 5:21 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

You shouldn't be using it anyway.

ok uggo

On 12/1/2019 at 7:02 AM, Evagelyne said:

i dont do dat

On 12/1/2019 at 9:06 AM, CYBORGKIMJONGIL said:

broken again??

I think so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Other people are unable to hear me and i barely hear others. Miss them old days of people blasting heavy metal in social district Lmao.

38 minutes ago, OfficerHot said:

I think so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Other people are unable to hear me and i barely hear others. Miss them old days of people blasting heavy metal in social district Lmao.

Make sure you set the volumes correctly in windows and ingame

17 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

its been broken for like a year +

actually it did work for a little while a few months ago.

then it died again.

28 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

actually it did work for a little while a few months ago.

then it died again.

i mean, yeah, buuut it didnt work long enough to actually matter imo. xD

2 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

i mean, yeah, buuut it didnt work long enough to actually matter imo. xD

yes I agree , but it was nice hearing people again to make the game feel more alive.

I have forgotten exactly what happened to VOIP to make it break. it was said months ago but I haven't found that post since then.

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

yes I agree , but it was nice hearing people again to make the game feel more alive.

I have forgotten exactly what happened to VOIP to make it break. it was said months ago but I haven't found that post since then.

today someone i know spoke in voip, and i know a week ago it worked for someone else. I wonder if it works for some but not all? I know it hasnt worked for me, but i dont know if I accidentally disabled mine somehow a while back.

5 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

today someone i know spoke in voip, and i know a week ago it worked for someone else. I wonder if it works for some but not all? I know it hasnt worked for me, but i dont know if I accidentally disabled mine somehow a while back.

thats happened in the past too.

who knows whats going on this time? anyone?

Some people seem to hear me, others don't. I don't hear anyone at all, and all my settings for voip are set to max. I remember back years ago when I started playing I found that a completely unrelated setting would make voip work/not work whether it was turned on or not. I just can't remember what that was.