Sign in to follow this  
dzekydeblau

Gone

Thank you for diligently reporting it to us, I have informed the team of the troubles on both servers.

~@mayii

• Thanks 3

They said a week ago there might be some problems so all problems are therefore acceptable.

Edit: I was being sarcastic.

Edited by SilverCrow
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, SilverCrow said:

They said a week ago there might be some problems so all problems are therefore acceptable.

I disagree. Some problems perhaps, but I feel they should have someone ready to trouble-shoot.

Just now, Fenton said:

I disagree. Some problems perhaps, but I feel they should have someone ready to trouble-shoot.

It was sarcasm 😛 .. I'll update my post to make that clear

3 minutes ago, SilverCrow said:

dont remember a single video game company having threedays downtime after doing an update but go on 😄

Let's cry about the problem because that will fix it quicker. Anyone that's been here as long as I have, isn't phased by any of this.

Edited by MrSilverback

1 minute ago, MrSilverback said:

Let's cry about the problem because that will fix it quicker. Anyone that's been here as long as I have, isn't phased by any of this.

i aint crying,just memeing,they havent got a backup plan when they're doing stuff 😄

The instances should all be available again, please don't hesitate to inform us should any further issues arise.

~@mayii

2 hours ago, Amayii said:

The instances should all be available again, please don't hesitate to inform us should any further issues arise.

~@mayii

Hey bro! I trade with the player, but immediately after the trade they turned off the server and, finally, remained without an item and money ..

Sign in to follow this