Walk

Name Glitched

When you delete an name u cant claim it on here this guy is glitched out an needs to be fixed my friend recently deleted his name for me to have and when i try to claim it it says he still has it but he deleted the player this wasnt until the servers went down this has happend

there’s a message when you delete a character that it could take up to 90 days (or is it minutes?) for the character name to become available again iirc

Edited by Solamente
typo

It dosent take that long usually It takes a minute but this is a bug in the system

2 hours ago, Solamente said:

there’s a message when you delete a character that it could take up to 90 days (or is it minutes?) for the character name to become available again iirc

Nope it doesn't say anything and normally you can claim the name again after few minutes.

This is based in the same issue he posted on the ps4 section, it's been reproduced and reported on pc as well

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Bugs and Tech Issues section of our forums.

The team is aware of the issue and is doing their best to resolve it as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Thank you.

- Azukii

Thread being locked as this issue has been resolved.

Should you still experience issues with this, please send a DM to @Lixil on the forums.

~@mayii