MrSilverback

Citadel Server issues 30/11/2019

Alright. That's enough. I'm out for this weekend. I'm not gonna let you ruin my freaking weekend yet again.

P.S. You owe me 1600 JTs for 2 weeks of FC, LO.

• Like 2

suddenly while I was playing, I crashed the game and when I came back there were no more districts o_O
already 4 days that the game does not work in more expiring the weapon that had been given to me by the mystery box gold for 15 days and 7 days of premium that to the others was given to us who bought it we were returned only what we had paid but now these crashes  while one plays without even notifying. I think it's normal for users to get nervous.

• Like 1

After loging in this is what the lobby shows:

Total playtime: <1h
Joker tickets: 0
APB $: 0

Please tell me that you didn't destroy the database in the process. 😕

I am pretty sure the only reason money dissapeared is because the servers are down which means the data in these servers are also down, not showing your money. 

Please use your brain everyone, they are working hard for us and you guys are just being unpatient little brats. 

• Thanks 1

Im also on vacation, so.

Im pretty happy that im not wasting my time waiting for nothing to be fixed.

14 minutes ago, EnGineCZE said:

After loging in this is what the lobby shows:

Total playtime: <1h
Joker tickets: 0
APB $: 0

Please tell me that you didn't destroy the database in the process. 😕

Getting this and it's not even loading the characters right now.

Maybe someone tripped over the cable to the server. Gonna require paperwork and 3 days administration to plug it back in. We apologize for the inconvenience. It will never happen again. We will be more transparent from now on. there really is no delay since there is no ETA, remember that. We will close this thread now.

@lixil

what is going on girl???

tell us something please, i mean again? you can`t expect from us to wait again… its getting annoying

My citadel characters won't load either... NA seems to work fine tho. 

Edited by Basih

i hope the servers are down for the EU to START UP :DDDD THAT WOULD BE AMAZINGNGGGGGGGGG ❤️❤️❤️ 

Mum said I can play the video-game only if I do my homework first. I did my homework, but now can't play the game. I feel tricked! 

First of all, Hello. I hope I'm not bringing this up in the wrong place. I can't access my account, please, somebody help me. I'm actually logging into my account, but I can't get into the game.

I can't press Next to enter the game. I was in the Game 1 hour ago. The problem then wasn't there. There's a problem right now and I can't get in. If you look at the picture, you'll know what I mean. My money and Joker loans look 0.

https://prnt.sc/q4aobd

the servers are down dude chill

Thank you LO for responding and taking action quickly, these forums are so toxic because of you people, yes the game is down, this shit is over 10 years old with barely any changes it is expected for errors, stop whining find something to do and wait until they update us, and if you cry even more which i know you will just remember that g1 would of take fucking ages and wr would be left with tiggs updating us 10 hours later, be grateful its still alive even tho if you dont like LO, and if your not just dont be toxic, it doesnt help anyone, have a great day/night bye! 

Good job LittleOrbit !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

will the game work today or its another 3 days of wait and another ruined weekend?

• Like 2

I mean how long does it take from a dev to actualy answer the post and give us information and possibly an eta?Is LO a small indie company where the devs sleep and forum mods try to contact them via phone or what the actual fuck is going on?

Based on the information that I'm getting all Citadel districts should be up and accessible.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

~@mayii

I guess the god hates APB for no fucking reason...either I don't know why some shit happens to it so often.

giphy.gif

Welcome to Citadel, US everyone! 😄

Dont worry EU players, me and my buddies racked up over 50 wins on Citadel yesterday, we kept the kill quotas up on those you-know-who-former-innova players 😄

giphy.gif    +    giphy.gif    = ❤️

In the meantime feel free to enjoy our complimentary coffee and tea in the lobby as well as some biscuits or wtf you EU guys call crackers! Ayyy Citadel US, breaking borders since 2019!

giphy.gif

Yay good luck! ❤️

PS:

history-of-europe-game-of-thrones.gif

❤️ Ohshii ❤️

Edited by Ohshii

its online again

@Amayii theanks you for telling us, i quess it was a glitch maybe or a ddos, but from 14:30 antill now the servers where off (the are back online) theank you 🙂 

Hi all,

This was a sustained attack against Citadel that exploited part of our infrastructure that wasn’t working properly. The network team has now rebuilt those items, so it shouldn’t be a problem going forward.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

This was a sustained attack against Citadel that exploited part of our infrastructure that wasn’t working properly. The network team has now rebuilt those items, so it shouldn’t be a problem going forward.

Thanks,

Matt

i know it!