MrSilverback

Citadel Server issues 30/11/2019

The virus otherwise known as Colby exe has infected the new servers. Degradation is inevitable. 

Edited by MrSilverback

Can we get at least social please? Thanks. 😕

Ancora?  Una settimana fuori ci tenete e ci buttate fuori senza avvisare tenendo aperto un solo distretto?  Le persone pagano tra premium e armas

Em... Is that part of plan that there is weapon prototype financial (variant B) and asylum server up on Citadel... only?

I just came back from making myself something to eat to see this.

Edited by Mitne

4 minutes ago, Mitne said:

Em... Is that part of plan that there is weapon prototype financial (variant B) and asylum server up on Citadel... only?

I just came back from making myself something to eat to see this.

no this is to waste our free premium and scam the other people that already had premium, by not giving their's back as a bonus, instead they give us all 7 days...

My character got disconnected while I was AFK for some reason, so I joined a district back and when I did - I spawned in first person view with noclip, and couldn't pause the game. This happened twice now, and all districts are going down. Please tell me this is just another random maintenance?

I have merged all the threads on the current Citadel issues and have contacted to the team in hopes of having this issue resolved as quickly as possible.

~@mayii

infinite loading of district in jericho/fin, also forum posts are not posting or are funxy. Just fyi. 

Btw I can't play the game, it's simply doesn't respond after launching it. Mb just me, but still...

@MattScott what's going on this time? How long the servers will stay off this time? Are you moving the EU server located in America in a new EU now? 

thanks in advance

Only FC's with permanent login screens are up at Citadel 😕
Its better to bring APB down entirely imo, and just transfer those server hosts already before literally all people dont leave ur game for good. 

nOWH9GA.jpg

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina

Hello everyone,

Our team is checking issues regarding Citadel server. 

• Like 5

Sure, my symbol can wait... just few more layers left. T_T

Good morning everyone... I understand that the game at this time is not going well ... not to say that it is not going ... My problem is the next one that I estimate will be repaired as soon as possible ... My Joker tickets and my money are not there. Thank you for your time and response.