Sign in to follow this  
UnwelcomeD

My game doesn't work after the new update any help please!

it ask me to install battleyes and when i install it it says :

22:02:41: Installing BattlEye Service...
22:03:14: Failed to install BattlEye Service.

idk what's wrong any help ??

I got this info and the game dont starts!

21:03:45: Starting BattlEye Service...
21:03:48: Launching game...
21:03:58: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
21:03:58: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PresentationCore\d58c4614e49dfbdb88bf910fc49603e5\PresentationCore.ni.dll".
21:04:00: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Windows.Forms\15aeb75be4c878003bd1bfb744ebbd8f\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll".
21:04:02: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.Core\v4.0_4.0.49.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.Core.dll".

7 minutes ago, Todesklinge said:

I got this info and the game dont starts!

21:03:45: Starting BattlEye Service...
21:03:48: Launching game...
21:03:58: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
21:03:58: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\PresentationCore\d58c4614e49dfbdb88bf910fc49603e5\PresentationCore.ni.dll".
21:04:00: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_32\System.Windows.Forms\15aeb75be4c878003bd1bfb744ebbd8f\System.Windows.Forms.ni.dll".
21:04:02: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.Core\v4.0_4.0.49.0__bebb3c8816410241\AlienLabs.MasterIOBoard.Communication.Core.dll".

delete this file what i make red . after you delete this file, the game starts!

Edited by Shiggi
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Shiggi said:

delete this file what i make red . after you delete the game starts!

Thanks, now it works! 🙂

• Like 1

Hey UnwelcomeD!

If Battleye has failed to install correct Try renaming/deleting the following folder if it's present, and run the launcher again:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye

1 minute ago, Todesklinge said:

Thanks, now it works! 🙂

Look's like somebody got in before me.

Thanks Shiggi!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CANINE said:

Thanks Shiggi!

Still doesn't work 

22:21:13: Installing BattlEye Service...
22:21:51: Failed to install BattlEye Service.

2 minutes ago, UnwelcomeD said:

Still doesn't work 

22:21:13: Installing BattlEye Service...
22:21:51: Failed to install BattlEye Service.

did you delete the folder or rename it?

3 minutes ago, CANINE said:

did you delete the folder or rename it?

deleted

idk rename it to what!

Edited by UnwelcomeD

Just now, UnwelcomeD said:

deleted

Alright can you try this for me:

Make sure all services related to APB:Reloaded are closed. (you can check this via task manager)

Once you've double checked, delete the battleye folder again and start the APB:Reloaded Launcher as administrator.

11 minutes ago, CANINE said:

Alright can you try this for me:

Make sure all services related to APB:Reloaded are closed. (you can check this via task manager)

Once you've double checked, delete the battleye folder again and start the APB:Reloaded Launcher as administrator.

I'm sorry for wasting your time, but still doesn't work .. idk what's the problem here it was working yesterday :c

1 minute ago, UnwelcomeD said:

I'm sorry for wasting your time, but still doesn't work .. idk what's the problem here it was working yesterday :c

Go to the game folder, then > Binaries > BattlEye > start the batch type file Install_BattlEye

7 minutes ago, UnwelcomeD said:

oh you're not wasting my time, please don't worry about that!

Let's see if we can fix this issue for you, let's try what Kast2 suggested before we move onto more trouble shooting. 

5 minutes ago, Kast2 said:

Go to the game folder, then > Binaries > BattlEye > start the batch type file Install_BattlEye

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kast2 said:

i did and nothing change, sorry still

Just now, UnwelcomeD said:

Very but very strange...I recommend that you try to restart your computer and perform the step I have indicated.

Try restarting then attempting this again.

If not.

Let's try this.

First of all, please ensure that you have all BE files required for installation in place in your game directory. Either verify your game files/cache on Steam or Uplay or completely reinstall the game. Secondly, please make sure that you run the initial installation from a administrative user account or a limited user account with UAC enabled. Otherwise BE won’t be able to request administrative privileges required to install the BE Service.

Battleye's FAQ can be found here

17 minutes ago, CANINE said:

Try restarting then attempting this again.

If not.

Let's try this.

First of all, please ensure that you have all BE files required for installation in place in your game directory. Either verify your game files/cache on Steam or Uplay or completely reinstall the game. Secondly, please make sure that you run the initial installation from a administrative user account or a limited user account with UAC enabled. Otherwise BE won’t be able to request administrative privileges required to install the BE Service.

Battleye's FAQ can be found here

18 minutes ago, Kast2 said:

Very but very strange...I recommend that you try to restart your computer and perform the step I have indicated.

ٍStill doesn't work, Well i'll download it again better, Really big thank you @CANINE @Kast2 I appreciate this thanks for your help :3

ٍStill doesn't work, Well i'll download it again better, Really big thank you @CANINE @Kast2 I appreciate this thanks for your help :3

At present you need to bring together all the APB players, no need to thank! If you have any problems, please write again.

1 hour ago, CANINE said:

Thanks Shiggi!

no problem 🤣

19:12:13: Starting BattlEye Service...
19:12:23: Launching game...
19:12:34: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
19:12:34: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\SysWOW64\LightFX.dll".
19:12:35: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\LightFX\v4.0_4.0.53.0__bebb3c8816410241\LightFX.dll".

I have same problem