Sign in to follow this  
Ritual

Delivery Issue on ARMAS 11/29/2019

Hello everyone,

As some of you may have noticed, we are currently facing certain issues regarding in-game delivery of items purchased from ARMAS. IT is currently investigating the cause of this issue.

In the meantime, all of you that purchased something from ARMAS and never got it delivered to you, please make sure you create a support ticket detailing your issue in order to get proper assistance.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience while we resolve this.

Regards,

Ritual

• Like 1

I haven't even been able to access Armas when logged in this whole time, still getting 'unhandled exception'

Okey, please let us know when it will be possible to calmly purchase on Armas marketplace.🙏

Will this problem be solved tomorrow? You work on weekend? Don't leave us alone with a non-working store😀

21 minutes ago, Ritual said:

Hello everyone,

As some of you may have noticed, we are currently facing certain issues regarding in-game delivery of items purchased from ARMAS. IT is currently investigating the cause of this issue.

In the meantime, all of you that purchased something from ARMAS and never got it delivered to you, please make sure you create a support ticket detailing your issue in order to get proper assistance.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we thank you for your patience while we resolve this.

Regards,

Ritual

Thank you Ritual, i was going to load up some G1C but i changed idea, im gonna wait till this is fixed.

I've seen some of the players had this issue but i didn't thought was a general one.

Thanks for letting us know.Would be a bit more helpful if this was announced earlier or shut down down armas till it's fixed.Now gotta wait 2 weeks for a response from support ✌

18 minutes ago, Acornie said:

I haven't even been able to access Armas when logged in this whole time, still getting 'unhandled exception'

i got the same issue  ^

1 minute ago, scian said:

Thanks for letting us know.Would be a bit more helpful if this was announced earlier or shut down down armas till it's fixed.Now gotta wait 2 weeks for a response from support ✌

Agree

Would be helpful to the people that dont roam in the forum,that  you guys shut down ARMAS until it gets fixed, imo. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Blackace-RD said:

Would be helpful to the people that dont roam in the forum,that  you guys shut down ARMAS until it gets fixed, imo. 

Honestly, alredy to late.

They needed to shut it down before all this, or at least at the first issue reported.

3 hours ago, scian said:

Would be a bit more helpful if this was announced earlier

i remember hearing it while servers were down

Of course the Cropped Hooded Jacket comes back for 99g1c when Armas is not working right... Nah I wasn't waiting months or anything... 😕

At night, the load is less, I was able to purchase it. And glory to God all came. (except weapons for loyalty😥

The weapon reward for loyalty just did not come to in-game mail. I have already written in technical support. I hope they will send it to me anyway.

‼️Who buys, be careful, weapons for loyalty may not come to the post office, maybe you should use these codes later.

There are probably a lot of mistakes here, English, not my native language, sorry.😶

Sign in to follow this