Raynerrrr

Lag/Stutter Issue

Hello after the recent update with BE, whenever I move my mouse to aim or to look in any direction my game freezes for 0.4 seconds then 0.2 seconds works then again stuttering, it's not related to my pc not being able to load the map or anything cuz if i don't move my mouse the game works fine with the maximum amount of FPS. Anyone having the same issue?

Have you tried backing out to the launcher and repairing your game?

same here. game runs fine but when i move my mouse it starts lagging like crazy.

My friend is having this exact same issue. Don't know if it is the recent update or not since he wants to start playing. But yeah, Stable FPS and can move the char around, drive cars and etc but when he moves the mouse the fps drops soooooo low it becomes unplayable. Reinstalled the game, same thing. Tried APB Launcher. Nothing. Tried killing Vivox. Nothing. Don't know what else.

I have fixed the issue. But i don't know what exactly was the cause so i did many things. Don't know which actually fixed it. You can try what i did. Search on google how to prepare windows 10 for gaming, click on the youtube video that comes up, and follow it. After that i have uninstalled Display Pilot - which was giving me the message : BE blocked MsgHook.dll. After all of those steps i've restarted and it works now. But my guess it's that the MsgHook.dll being blocked by BE was the cause.

Same problem for Ultramon. Seems like you need to shut off every programm which Battleeye doesn't support. It show you always the dll. error.