aistizz04

when are you gonna fix the eu servers?

Can i get a date of when the servers are gonna be fixed im so fucking tired of playing with 160ms running thru walls and getting shot behind walls.

• Like 1

It'll get sorted when they can get the hardware sorted out for the EU servers, just gotta wait.

So No, you won't get a date unless we alll get it

3 hours ago, aistizz04 said:

Can i get a date of when the servers are gonna be fixed im so fucking tired of playing with 160ms running thru walls and getting shot behind walls.

ironic,some wanted to the maintenance being rushed or cancelled because they wanted to play,but now they want the fix  that maintenance was supposed to do.

somehow i keep getting my login failed (error 1)...it's making me think it wasn't a good idea to download this game

Hi there,

We are waiting for EU server hardware to clear customs.

My expectation is that will be later this week.

Thanks,
Matt

3 minutes ago, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

why didnt u wait until the hardware was in eu before u pull the servers down?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

I'm not completely sure but I think it might be because something he said regarding the former hosting provider contract ending so to avoid having to hire their services for another year or something like that...let me suggest you to use the admin tracker in case you find it useful to get up to date with everything MattScott have been announcing in these regards.

Salvick is right, the old datacenter was about to boot them out at 25-Nov. Unfortunately from my point of view it seems that the change to new datacenter was a rush decision instead of a scheduled one, like the last datacenter move few months ago.

On 12/1/2019 at 1:48 AM, MattScott said:

Hi there,

Thanks,
Matt

Thanks for the update Matt...

Let's sit and wait then.

On 11/30/2019 at 4:52 PM, ninjarrrr said:

time restraints. moving locations means get out by end of month or pay extra month. double rent from two locations but only one being used  is bad

1 hour ago, Offline said:

are eu servers up now?

If you're referring to just Citadel, that works but the EU located servers don't work yet as far as I've noticed. They'll probably post about it when it's getting fixed.

You don't need to ask everyday, this is literally something they don't have control over at the moment since it's a customs issue.

Edited by Kevkof

I personally used to play well, long before work with servers began. but if lagged, then I saw about where I was. Now I seem to be playing, but if she comes in, she comes in hard. stood on the roof in the end already somewhere below. I press reload and nothing happens. I'm waiting. what is happening at this time one god knows. I love the game, but I lose the desire to play it. despite premiums and so on, discounts. Thanks, of course, but the problem with the lags is much more serious and important than this. I know that work is going on. I hope very soon there will be no lags