Sign in to follow this  
SHARONY

Apb ruined

since in Italian you pretend not to understand I tell you in English .... I don't like how you reset the game however you have not fixed anything you have only worsened it .. removing the colors of the districts ... of putting the Italian language you don't even think about it, you have also removed many districts where you could play in serenity and you barely present yourself with 7 days of premium when in theory you had to give it a double. things let me know what is the 4-day update needed for? to ruin a game done well but without a soul dear admin you solve reopen more districts and restore colors because it is not right for a green to go against a gold reset everything as it was before ... greetings.. SALUTI

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

uhh its temporary. The districts will go back to their normal state after some time if im not wrong.

4 minutes ago, foscor77 said:

è temporaneo. I distretti torneranno al loro stato normale dopo qualche tempo se non sbaglio.

i hope cya...

next time read the forums again before speaking without knowing.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SHARONY said:

since in Italian you pretend not to understand I tell you in English .... I don't like how you reset the game however you have not fixed anything you have only worsened it .. removing the colors of the districts ... of putting the Italian language you don't even think about it, you have also removed many districts where you could play in serenity and you barely present yourself with 7 days of premium when in theory you had to give it a double. things let me know what is the 4-day update needed for? to ruin a game done well but without a soul dear admin you solve reopen more districts and restore colors because it is not right for a green to go against a gold reset everything as it was before ... greetings.. SALUTI

Sometimes it helps to read the forums.

It's just temporary...

17 hours ago, MattScott said:

If you're playing on Jericho, I think you're playing on LA servers for now.

If you're playing on Citadel, then you're playing on NY servers for now.

As soon as our EU servers clear customs, then we'll do some moving around.

5 minutes ago, HighSociety said:

A volte aiuta a leggere i forum.

È solo temporaneo ...

OK thanks for the info

2 hours ago, SHARONY said:

WORK IN PROGRESS WEAR A HARD HAT

4 hours ago, Lato said:

piagnucolone

spero che tu non stia parlando con me .... sarebbe un brutto errore.....

7 hours ago, SHARONY said:

Removing colours (basically putting all open conflicts), is not a permanent change, if you had read the forums better than what you did.. maybe i wasn't here to comment something really not necessary.

The italian language was not in the plans for this update, they needed to upgrade the server for supports future updates (world consolidation etc).

7 days of premium are also more than the down time so, i wouldn't expect the double.

4-days update for better servers, as others said Citadel is hosted now in NY because the EU datacenter is not ready and did not reached the company.

When this will be ready the server will come back as normal (but better as i said above).

Threat districts will come back and open pnes will go away.

19 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Removing colours (basically putting all open conflicts)

its not open conflict because threat is still visible and working, and matchmaking is working as well

20 hours ago, SHARONY said:

spero che tu non stia parlando con me .... sarebbe un brutto errore.....

Are you gonna throw me your percs? what you gonna do?

Not yet.  Its still up and running so we atleast have that.

They let all these gold botters run wild, litarly swimming in hackers. no fkn anti cheat. nothing but strange random gold names. Now im done grinding, but who wants to come hang out with a bunch of despicable cheaters. 

Guess I wont complain the next time it goes down, So what, Good, screw the mass hacks out of the play area. 

Dead patootie Hackers Game. Kiss My patootie

Sign in to follow this